PDA

View Full Version : REALLY weird homicide

SeeDRankLou
02-03-2005, 07:30 PM
A woman has been charged with killing her husband with....an enema.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/020205_local_enema.html

What do you guys think of this, and has anyone ever seen a more odd way of killing someone than this?

boris no no
02-03-2005, 07:33 PM
all i can think of is

ouch

Psychotic
02-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I know some kinda weird murder cases, as I'm a law student. Let's see...

R v Franklin. Some guy threw a box of merchandise (Like, tacky souvenirs I think) off of a pier, and someone was swimming underneath and got smacked on the head with the box and died.
R v Larkin. Some guy (It's always SOME GUY!) was waving a razor blade around so a woman walked into it.
R v Holloway. (Oh, R means Crown by the way) an electrician accidentally wired up a kitchen sink to become electrically charged and the person that used it got zapped.

S'all I can think of right now that were odd. Still... kinda embarassing ways to die.

Dr.K
02-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Very peculiar indeed - and even more peculiar that the circumstances around the death are not disclosed. I can't really imagine it. If alcohol burns your throat, then through the back door must be like an inferno.

SeeDRankLou
02-03-2005, 07:38 PM
R v Franklin. Some guy threw a box of merchandise (Like, tacky souvenirs I think) off of a pier, and someone was swimming underneath and got smacked on the head with the box and died.
R v Larkin. Some guy (It's always SOME GUY!) was waving a razor blade around so a woman walked into it.
R v Holloway. (Oh, R means Crown by the way) an electrician accidentally wired up a kitchen sink to become electrically charged and the person that used it got zapped.
Those are all weird, but those all also seemed to be accidents, and this woman was doing this on purpose.

Psychotic
02-03-2005, 07:40 PM
I think Larkin was charged with murder, the rest for manslaughter. Eh, it's all homicide.

Dr.K
02-03-2005, 07:42 PM
an electrician accidentally wired up a kitchen sink to become electrically charged and the person that used it got zapped.
Accidentally? Since when were kitchen sinks and wires ever aquainted formally? This guy must've had quite a reputation in the yellow pages

Craig
02-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Not knowing what an Enema was I looked it up on Google image. Bad idea.

SomethingBig
02-03-2005, 08:07 PM
What, you don't kill your husbands with enemas?

m4tt
02-03-2005, 09:02 PM
She looks like a real winner.

http://a.abclocal.go.com/images/ktrk_020205_enemastory.jpg

Jack
02-03-2005, 09:02 PM
Hmmm. I don't know the names or anything...

-A guy who was parking his Porsche noticed that he had parked it in a puddle. Getting out, he pushed the Porsche up-hill to avoid it getting dirty and he slipped and the Porsche rolled over him. He drowned in a puddle.

-In a furious fight in the snow, a guy (I'm sick of this being so sexist. Why don't women ever do stupid dying? :) )grabbed a icicle and stabbed the opponant. To his surprise, the icicle didn't break on his jaket and pierced through and killed him.

-(Any visitor to the the Eiefel Tower HAS to know this) I've heard of when some guy threw a coin of the top of the tower, and it struck someone on the ground and killed him. (Everytime I go paris SOMEONE tells me that story.)

-A guy dressed up as a Raccoon (drunk) was crawling down the country road at night when he was shot by a hunter who thought he was a deer.

-A couple was having sex in a Bus Shelter and then fell asleep. They were killed before they woke up by the bus driver starting the motor and squishing them as he drove off to do his daily routine.

Can't think of any more. Some may be a Urban Myth, but remember theres no smoke without fire. I'm sure I've had it mentioned somewhere about a beanbag chair killing someone....

I'm sure there is weirder cases out there.

Psychotic
02-03-2005, 09:11 PM
In a furious fight in the snow, a guy (I'm sick of this being so sexist. Why don't women ever do stupid dying? :) )grabbed a icicle and stabbed the opponant. To his surprise, the icicle didn't break on his jaket and pierced through and killed him.The perfect murder weapon. No evidence afterwards.

Jojee
02-03-2005, 09:16 PM
The perfect murder weapon. No evidence afterwards.

I'll keep that in mind. =|

Also, that is great. XD

But at least it's better than dying from bleeding cos' your private parts were cut off. Remember those stories?

Spritz
02-03-2005, 09:40 PM
when any thread about humourous death comes about there is a tradition! To link to the Darwin Awards website! This honoured has been passed from random thread viewer to random thread viewer and reached it's way to me! So without further adoo...
http://www.darwinawards.com/

Not really homicide but who cares? (Excluding you!)

Polaris
02-04-2005, 10:40 AM
whats' an enema?

Endless
02-04-2005, 11:03 AM
-(Any visitor to the the Eiefel Tower HAS to know this) I've heard of when some guy threw a coin of the top of the tower, and it struck someone on the ground and killed him. (Everytime I go paris SOMEONE tells me that story.)

That's a myth that we all get told when we visit it as little kids. We repeat it as adults to tourists and little kids. xD

For all sorts of dumb death, nothing beats the <a href="http://www.darwinawards.com/">Darwin Awards</a>.

DMKA
02-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Read about how Rasputein died. :)

Old Manus
02-04-2005, 04:46 PM
A guy(!) was swimming in a lake when there was a forest fire nearby. A helicopter had come to the lake to pick up water with a huge bag, and accidentally picked up the swimmer. He was dropped from a tremendous hieght along with the water and died.

SeeDRankLou
02-04-2005, 06:34 PM
whats' an enema?
Cleansing the colon. I'm sure you can imagine how that might go.

boris no no
02-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Hmmm. I don't know the names or anything...

-A guy who was parking his Porsche noticed that he had parked it in a puddle. Getting out, he pushed the Porsche up-hill to avoid it getting dirty and he slipped and the Porsche rolled over him. He drowned in a puddle.
he pushed the porsche up the road??? :eek:

Jack
02-04-2005, 07:07 PM
A guy(!) was swimming in a lake when there was a forest fire nearby. A helicopter had come to the lake to pick up water with a huge bag, and accidentally picked up the swimmer. He was dropped from a tremendous hieght along with the water and died.

The bloke died before he was dropped. The extreme change in air pressure killed him. Is that a urban myth?

he pushed the porsche up the road???

Uh huh. It was a slight hill. He'd packed at the bottom in a puddle. He got in front of the car and pushed it up. He slipped face forward and the wheel rolled back into it's comfortbale postion (The wheel was ona tilt as he'd pushed, it fell onto a flat balance) he was pinned under by the car and drowned. His legs were sticking out though.

DMKA
02-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Uh huh. It was a slight hill. He'd packed at the bottom in a puddle. He got in front of the car and pushed it up. He slipped face forward and the wheel rolled back into it's comfortbale postion (The wheel was ona tilt as he'd pushed, it fell onto a flat balance) he was pinned under by the car and drowned. His legs were sticking out though.
Isn't that more like a "accidental suicide" than a homicide?

Miriel
02-04-2005, 09:10 PM
There's a article in this month's Vanity Fair about a boy who used the internet to plot his own murder (http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/articles/050110roco01). It's insanely bizarre.

Sweet Beloved
02-04-2005, 10:24 PM
My gosh... geez, that gives me the willies....
It's very disturbing.
There was a lady *Dunno name* that killed her parents just so she could have thier life insurance money, cars, house, everything. They said she didn't like her parents anyway...
She was just so desperate for cash...
...sad....

Citizen Bleys
02-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I bet those people had interesting gravestones. This was printed on an old woman's gravestone:

"The hebrews were starving, and the Lord sent them manna. Old man Witherstone asked for a wife, and the Devil sent him Anna"

or words to that effect.

Levian
02-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Sounds like a case for the X-Files.

omnitarian
02-04-2005, 11:23 PM
The bloke died before he was dropped. The extreme change in air pressure killed him. Is that a urban myth?

The Mythbusters tried recreating it (http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/episode/episode_03.html), and figured it was impossible for an ordinary fire-fighting plane to pick up anybody clear off the water. Even if you do get stuck to the hose (extremely unlikely), the transition from water to air will certainly dislodge you.

UltimaLimit
02-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Well, these are all interesting ways of killing people. Not that I got any ideas or anything. :shifty:

I can think of an odder way of dying: getting belted in the mouth, having a dislodged tooth fall into your throat and choke you. I'm pretty sure it's possible, though highly unlikely.

Daryl
02-05-2005, 12:37 AM
There's a article in this month's Vanity Fair about a boy who used the internet to plot his own murder (http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/articles/050110roco01). It's insanely bizarre.

That is incredibly messed up.