PDA

View Full Version : Who are better?

Dianom
02-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Who are the better aliens or predators, I prefer pedators because of their honour and the way they hunt.

Polaris
02-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Just now I want to kill you!!!!!

Dianom
02-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Ahhh wot did I do

Polaris
02-04-2005, 10:18 AM
That question is based on a film right Alien Vs Predator, right?

Dianom
02-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Yes two crazy aliens killin each other and people caught in the middle

Polaris
02-04-2005, 10:26 AM
I haven't seen the film so I can't answer... tell me more about it....

Dianom
02-04-2005, 10:41 AM
The predators came to earth when man had just been created and taught him to make things and taught them about civilisation. and in return they asked the humans to give them a sacrafice of about 6 people every 100 hundred years (I think it woz 100 it could be 500) to create the aliens, then the predators would cum to earth to fight the aliens to becum men.

Croyles
02-04-2005, 05:50 PM
let me remind you that it was originally a game. althought alien was orignally a film, and predator too, but the first thing with both of them together was a game.

boris no no
02-04-2005, 07:06 PM
the film was the most awful thing made by man.
i mean, the preditors helping people??? come on!! did they help arnie> NO!! they kill and thats what makes them cool!!

i voted for aliens though! they are cool!! the first alien film was the best and the comics are pretty cool too!
the comic for alien vs preditor was cool too! :D

they should of left the alien films where they were, resorection was bad enough.

Dianom
02-07-2005, 10:35 AM
i mean, the preditors helping people??? come on!! did they help arnie> NO!! they kill and thats what makes them cool!!

i voted for aliens though! they are cool!! the first alien film was the best and the comics are pretty cool too!
the comic for alien vs preditor was cool too! :D

they should of left the alien films where they were, resorection was bad enough.

THey r makin a new alien film, which is placed on earth, and their supposed to be makin a new predator film with danny glover and Arnie

boris no no
02-07-2005, 10:53 AM
THey r makin a new alien film, which is placed on earth, and their supposed to be makin a new predator film with danny glover and Arnie
dear god no!! thats the worse news i've heard all week!
why do they have to ruin perfectly good ideas by overkilling it?
*sulks*

Dianom
02-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Danny glover and arnie are too old they'll have a heart attack if they shoot a gun, I'm lookin forward to the predator one cuz der my fav but not really da alien one, but extremely lookin forward for AVP 2.

boris no no
02-07-2005, 11:56 AM
alien vs preditos 2??
god it gets worse and worse...

Dianom
02-07-2005, 12:26 PM
alien vs preditos 2??
god it gets worse and worse...

I take u haven't seen the film, if u had by the end u'd proably guess that theres gonna be a neu 1

Ryth
02-09-2005, 12:47 AM
I like the Predators better they're just so cool.

Quina
02-09-2005, 02:24 AM
I don't think an alien could beat Carl Weathers.

Crazy the Clown
02-09-2005, 08:44 PM
I don't think an alien could beat Carl Weathers.
No, but Dolph Lundgren did. (Rocky IV.)

boris no no
02-09-2005, 11:01 PM
I take u haven't seen the film, if u had by the end u'd proably guess that theres gonna be a neu 1
i did see the film...thats why i think that it's going to be awful.
i loved the original aliens and preditor films but all the new ones just suck
i loved the puppets of the original aliens, really scary and they used to freak me out. now with all the 3d stuff....they don't look as real to me....but i did grow up in a jim henson orentated world

The Man
02-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Reading this thread has lowered my IQ.

Rye
02-09-2005, 11:06 PM
I like the word predator better, so I'll go with that.

Dianom
02-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Yea predators R wining, dats wot I like to see.

Yea those aliens used to freak me out, when I woz young but I love the neu stuff, everything doesn't look, all fake and stuff, but dats just my prefrence

In the first predator movie, the helicoptor pilot that rescues arnie at the end of the film is the guy who played the predator under the suit, just sum movie insight 4 the next time u wotch the film.

Pure Strife
02-10-2005, 12:21 PM

They already made a Predator film with Danny Glover. It was called Predator 2, and it was in New York, and there were prostitutes and and a meat house. Look it up, I thought it was pretty good actually, though the end was a bit of a suprise. As for a new Alien film, it'd be great if they didn't screw it up. I mean, they managed to make an ok Terminator sequel, I suppose there's a vague chance it could be good.

As for Alien Vs Predator, I shall say nothing. Other than it sucked and I hope Paul Anderson dies in a fire. Or never writes/directs anything ever again, either way.

black orb
02-10-2005, 12:41 PM
>>> Now I really want to see that movie..

Dianom
02-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Predator 2 was actually set in Los Angeles and AVP woz kool u finally got to see the two ultimate aliens kicking each others asses, the predator teaming up with the human was pretty lame but I don't care it woz kool.

Pure Strife
02-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Predator 2 was actually set in Los Angeles and AVP woz kool u finally got to see the two ultimate aliens kicking each others asses, the predator teaming up with the human was pretty lame but I don't care it woz kool.

Tomayto, tomahto. What it needed was a) badass marines with assault rifles or skinhead prisoners of some sort, b) GORE and c) lots more of the Predator and Aliens actually tearing each other apart.

gokufusionss1
02-10-2005, 06:06 PM
C. A decent script
D. a decent director
E. The removal of the badly characterised ripley clone.

Dianom
02-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Tomayto, tomahto. What it needed was a) badass marines with assault rifles or skinhead prisoners of some sort, b) GORE and c) lots more of the Predator and Aliens actually tearing each other apart.

Hopefully the new one will meet ur demands

boris no no
02-11-2005, 10:46 PM
C. A decent script
D. a decent director
E. The removal of the badly characterised ripley clone.
i agree. resurection was a pile of poo.
there was a reason ripley killed herself in 3...so they didn't make anymore!!!

Dianom
02-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Yea that reaky white alien ( the one with the micheal Jackson nose) was crap whoever drew up that alien should be hung.

Lindy
02-14-2005, 12:47 PM
The lack of the English language in this thread has hurt my head.

Neither, because they're both over-played out, and pointless pastiches of whatever former glory they may have had.

redxiiii
02-14-2005, 01:06 PM
I voted aliens they look so much cooler and spit acid, I do like all the gadgets preadetor uses but I prefare aliens.