PDA

View Full Version : is ansem difficult?

seraphcloud
02-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Anyone have a hard time beating ansem?i didn't he was soooooooo easy!

Trumpet Thief
02-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Rubedo: He was time consuming, but the only form I had trouble on was the second fight, when Donald and Goofy watch Sora fight Ansem and his guardian alone.

Ichimonji
02-04-2005, 07:38 PM
I found Ansem extremely easy, but very long. You have to fight a number of excessive battles and forms. They're all dissapointingly easy but as Trumpet Theif said, it's time consuming.

fire_of_avalon
02-04-2005, 07:40 PM
I was impressed with the way he looked, but not impressed with his fighting especially at the end where you fight like eight million different forms and Ansem looks like some kind of giant boat but I did have problems in the same place Trumpet Thief did.

Edgar
02-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Never had any problems with Ansem, he doesn't do any moves that give me heart attack or something. However, Sephiroth is entirely different...

Ryth
02-04-2005, 08:59 PM
It was all simple and easy I had no trouble anywhere where fighting Ansem alone was the most challenging it still wasn't hard or moderatly hard or really that challenging whatsoever...

Edgar
02-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Seriously, if you compare Sephiroth and Ansem, the difference is extremely huge. When I fight Ansem, I can heal, find and hack him with ease. When I fight Sephiroth, god his damn 'almost instant kill' spell and his teleport slashes are so annoying and painful.

Trumpet Thief
02-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Seriously, if you compare Sephiroth and Ansem, the difference is extremely huge. When I fight Ansem, I can heal, find and hack him with ease. When I fight Sephiroth, god his damn 'almost instant kill' spell and his teleport slashes are so annoying and painful.

Trowa: Agreed. The first time we fought him, we were confused on why our attacks weren't working, so we gave up. One and a half years later, we learned about the extra bar of life he has, yet we still down have the courage to fight him. *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

Rubedo: His Katana is the size of a bus- it's hard even running away from him most of the time.

Sweet Beloved
02-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Gosh...he was pretty easy. I whooped him on the first try. Yay for me. *Giggles* But i'm having a hard time with this phantom in Neverland. But, I'm getting off subject...
Anyway, no. Didn't have any problems.

Lord Xehanort
02-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Trowa: Agreed. The first time we fought him, we were confused on why our attacks weren't working, so we gave up. One and a half years later, we learned about the extra bar of life he has, yet we still down have the courage to fight him. *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

Rubedo: His Katana is the size of a bus- it's hard even running away from him most of the time.

Kounetsu: I'll help you Trowa! I'm the KH Master!

Ansem: Excuse me?

Kounetsu: *whispers* Ansem, do you mind? I'm trying to score some points with Trowa-kun!

Ansem: Whatever. :rolleyes2 Just tell him that Sephy's nodachi can be guarded.

Kounetsu: Grr....

Ansem: Back on topic: Level 100 party+Combo Plusx4+Sky Combo Plusx3+many Power Up items+all -ga spells+12 MP Sora+14 MP Donald+Ultimate Weapons on everyone=Final Boss' rump on a platter

KuRt
02-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Ansem: Back on topic: Level 100 party+Combo Plusx4+Sky Combo Plusx3+many Power Up items+all -ga spells+12 MP Sora+14 MP Donald+Ultimate Weapons on everyone=Final Boss' rump on a platter

he was also wussy at lvl 48 chars..

abrojtm
02-05-2005, 08:06 PM
I find him quite difficult in CoM.

KH he was easy though.

Xander
02-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Like a few people have said I found him fairly easy but just time consuming. I think I was around level 80s.

agrudis
02-05-2005, 09:05 PM
i found ansem hard when you fight him on destiny island, but the second time round i equipped myself and knew what to expect!

Spammerman
03-01-2005, 04:28 PM
ansem and the game are both TOO EASY. it took me less than 5 days to beat the whole game :D :D

Lord Xehanort
03-02-2005, 12:17 AM
Kounetsu: Oh, don' you feel special? Whadda ya want, a cookie!?

Ansem: Five days to beat the game... did you get the secret ending? Did you beat Sephiroth, Phantom, Ice Titan and Kurt Zisa? Did you make the Ultima Weapon? Well?

cloud20747
03-02-2005, 02:46 AM
beat the game in 4 days but only got secret ending didn't beat secret bosses

Dark_Sephiroth666
03-04-2005, 04:19 AM
I beat Ansem on my first try. But I didn't complete the game 100% i didn't get all the secrets and stuff like that.

strawberryman
03-04-2005, 04:40 AM
Was'nt hard at all. could've beat him with one hand tied behind my back.
But my friend had to try like 7 times to beat his second form. :lol:

Spammerman
03-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Kounetsu: Oh, don' you feel special? Whadda ya want, a cookie!?

Ansem: Five days to beat the game... did you get the secret ending? Did you beat Sephiroth, Phantom, Ice Titan and Kurt Zisa? Did you make the Ultima Weapon? Well?

yea y

crashNUMBERS
03-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Damn Alex your addicted!

Spammerman
03-04-2005, 11:15 PM
nope.just bored.y do u always ******* follow me in every post i go to.Youre addicted to street fighter but i dont say jack squat.u:chop:me

crashNUMBERS
03-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Im not addicted to SF. I just like it but Damn if you beat an RPG in 5 days then that looks like it.

dufflebag
03-06-2005, 02:33 AM
Seriously, if you compare Sephiroth and Ansem, the difference is extremely huge. When I fight Ansem, I can heal, find and hack him with ease. When I fight Sephiroth, god his damn 'almost instant kill' spell and his teleport slashes are so annoying and painful.Sephiroth was so easy and i was lv.70 he's a pushover.

YukiKiro
03-06-2005, 05:22 AM
ansem is about as difficult to beat as a sack of potatoes. he's extremely easy so long as you heal. there's no real threat in ansem at all.