PDA

View Full Version : Devvo!!

Dreddz
02-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Hiya everyone. If you go and search devvo on google or just go to
www.fat-pie.com you can see a rather rude chav ( if your from the uk then you will know what kinda person i mean) there are a few clips of him doing random stuff. This really scares me cause im uite young and i live in a dodgy area of London ( Peckham to be precise) If a person like devvo came up to me ill be ******* my pants. I can only get one clips of these stupid but still enjoyable clips. When i try to download the others a new window comes up and all this garble text comes up. It says im downloading it but when its finished nothing happens. Please can someone help me!!! Tell me what you think of devvo

Levian
02-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Ok, I don't really have anything to say, but I felt sorry for the thread since it didn't have any replies. :cool:

Psychotic
02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
"This has got 2 be THE gayest thing ive ever seen in my 12 years of living. Keep up the bad work David, so we can all laugh at u" - Halogod1

What a quote.

Levian
02-04-2005, 10:02 PM
12 years, eh? Gee, he's speaking out of a long time with experience. Sounds reliable enough to me.

Psychotic
02-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Plus it says that he's a god, possibly THE god. He obviously knows what he's talking about here. And if god says it is gay, who am I to argue?

Levian
02-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Plus it says that he's a god, possibly THE god. He obviously knows what he's talking about here. And if god says it is gay, who am I to argue?

Well, that oughta make things clear then. Case closed, eh?

Psychotic
02-04-2005, 10:27 PM
I suppose so!