PDA

View Full Version : BRING BACK SHLUPS BUNS CAMPAIGN

Baloki
02-05-2005, 12:50 AM
It was recently documented that Shlup has had her powers and buns removed from her, therefore we, the public, what Shlups buns to be restored to her so she can therefore become the wicked witch of the General board again.

<Doomgaze> F**k Shlup's buns.
<onanE> So wait, Bring back shlups buns so Doomy can f**k them?

So show your support people, and we'll have Shlup back on the streets in no time. Also remember to visit the BRING BACK SHLUPS BUNS CAMPAIGN HEADQUATERS at http://www.eyesonff.com/chat/

This is not a political party btw, just a post that is long overdue and you people should have started this campaign as soon as she had her buns sealed in RSL's Cave/Horny Room!

-N-
02-05-2005, 12:53 AM
I really think this place has gotten better since banning Shlup's buns.

Or maybe it's because I don't come around here as much.

Awrini
02-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Bring back Shlup's buns. What a classic.

Psychotic
02-05-2005, 12:59 AM
I'd campaign for it, but that would mean I would have to go into #eoff, and everyone there wants me dead, and the last time I went somewhere where everyone wanted me dead, I was dead'd. :(

Baloki
02-05-2005, 01:02 AM
You can campaign in other ways too by not putting a message in your sig, as anyone who does obviously wants the campaign to fail. Another way is whenever Shlup is mentioned go into a big rant about the good old days and how you miss her.

Raist is unwillingly one of our hugist assets, along with Bleys :D

Psychotic
02-05-2005, 01:04 AM
But I don't miss Shlup. I just miss her ass. Like the way she used to wiggle it when she walked, and that time she sat on a chair with it....*sigh*

Baloki
02-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Stop moaning and start campaigning to get them back again then.

Another good way is whenever you type the word shlup (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=976223) link it to this thread :D

Citizen Bleys
02-05-2005, 01:48 AM
*shakes head*

Like the "Unban *insert name of banned twit*" campaigns weren't bad enough, we have campaigns to restore admin status that was never removed, if you look at the @$#!$ forum leaders list now. If the world ends in ten minutes, I don't think I'll miss it.

Awrini
02-05-2005, 01:51 AM
*shakes head*

Like the "Unban *insert name of banned twit*" campaigns weren't bad enough, we have campaigns to restore admin status that was never removed, if you look at the @$#!$ forum leaders list now. If the world ends in ten minutes, I don't think I'll miss it.

Bleys, My Alphabits have a message for you: "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :rolleyes2 :D :p

Agent Proto
02-05-2005, 01:52 AM
I'm with Bleys here. You guys can shove your campaign somewhere else. You don't have my fullest support like Spiff does with the goomba. Now THAT'S worth it. This isn't.

eestlinc
02-05-2005, 02:20 AM
just make it into a party for the elections

Citizen Bleys
02-05-2005, 02:22 AM
I'm with Bleys here. You guys can shove your campaign somewhere else. You don't have my fullest support like Spiff does with the goomba. Now THAT'S worth it. This isn't.

pssst. How much you want to bet that somebody's going to think we're being deadly serious?

Awrini
02-05-2005, 02:32 AM
pssst. How much you want to bet that somebody's going to think we're being deadly serious?

Bet, I can damn well guarantee it.

Psychotic
02-05-2005, 02:33 AM
If by "being deadly serious" you mean "madly in love with each other", then uh... *raises hand*.

Agent Proto
02-05-2005, 02:34 AM

<small>I know they don't take me serious. :D</small>

m4tt
02-05-2005, 03:40 AM
Sorry, they ain't comin back.

Shlup
02-06-2005, 10:17 AM
I have no idea what just happened.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-06-2005, 10:43 AM
<a href="http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/sounds/805/FDINTHEA.wav">A Summary</a>

Shlup
02-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Oh.