PDA

View Full Version : Don't tease the octopus, kids!

Pages : 1 [2]

Kirobaito
02-13-2005, 10:37 PM
When I was chosen as President for Life by the only legitimate election in the history of these fora, some four years ago, it was my intention that the practice of voting for representatives—a practice most injurious to the maintenance of a healthy civic order—would be immediately abolished and replaced with an annual festival celebrating the justice and benevolence of the newly recognized God-King, in the person of Myself. However, certain parties, whose hatred of the welfare of Our people and of the Natural Order which their Great and Terrible Universal Potentate defends and preserves for their benefit, betrayed the Law of Nature and the foundations of Our people’s society with their insistence on commemorating the Truth and Absolute Righteousness of the first affirmation of the people's just will to completely submit in good faith to their rightful God-King and His Perfect Authority, by holding in perpetuity blasphemous ‘elections’ which are naught but false rituals designed to conceal vice and anarchy in a thin veil of dignity and civic virtue. It is the lawful opinion of your Divine and Noble Master that the continued participation in these rituals is a destructive mockery of the traditional constitution of these fora and of Our essential liberties, and it is Our duty to protect the principles of Our Law against pretenders to the Sovereign Power.

We therefore decree with all the Dignity and Power of Our Office that Our subjects shall demonstrate their loyalty and affection for Us and shall exercise their duty to the Natural Law, which binds them with infinite justice to the person of their God-King, by marching to battle against the usurpers and casting votes for the #eoff Party. Woe to those unhappy few who arrogate to themselves the right to flout their duty and to choose the path of evil, for they will surely meet with punishments as great as the infinite rewards afforded to the True Believers, whose obedience to the Holy Edicts of their Almighty Ruler is bounded only by the span of their mortal lives.
So...are we gonna go ahead and cancel the rest of the elections?

Quina
02-14-2005, 10:07 PM
I fell asleep for a few days so I hope I didn't miss the elections.

Election Booth
02-15-2005, 12:23 AM
nobody's missed anything. So far three parties have officially applied.

Loony BoB
02-15-2005, 07:33 AM
Still waiting on a reply to my reply to EB's reply to my mascot question. :(

Agent Proto
02-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Wee, now there are three parties with 30+ members.

Quina
02-16-2005, 04:51 AM
My party only has one member. :(

Loony BoB
02-16-2005, 07:50 AM
Still waiting on a reply to my reply to EB's reply to my mascot question. :(
C'mon, Boothy! I need that question answered today or tomorrow. :(

eestlinc
02-19-2005, 12:38 AM
Parties that have officially applied (successfully) so far:

#eoff
BAotW
Unne Avatar Party
Pink Fluffy Party
Ace Party
Fabio Party

All other interested parties have another 5 hours or so to get their applications in.

Election Booth
02-19-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm still waiting for the surprise applications. I know they are out there.

Jojee
02-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Erm. It's the Fluffy Pink party, not the Pink Fluffy party. ;o Unless boris typoed on the application, but trust me, it's FP xD

eestlinc
02-19-2005, 01:27 AM
I went by what was on the application.

Quina
02-19-2005, 02:09 AM
How many members does a party need to qualify?

eestlinc
02-19-2005, 02:09 AM

Quina
02-19-2005, 02:11 AM
Dang. 7 short.

eestlinc
02-19-2005, 02:12 AM
I bet you could get Quale and Quan to join.

Jojee
02-19-2005, 02:13 AM
Eest >=O JUST CHANGE IT. PLEASEEEEEE.

;__;

Quina
02-19-2005, 02:13 AM
I bet you could get Quale and Quan to join.
But then I'd be no better than edczxcvbnm.

Rye
02-19-2005, 04:07 PM
The #eoff banner says it's time for Election frenzy. :o

Election Booth
02-19-2005, 06:25 PM
The application period has closed. I have received seven official party applications, so that sounds good. Soon I'll post the mechanics of the actual election.

boris no no
02-19-2005, 09:58 PM
ooooooo i'm so exited! :D :love: