PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Duane3.0
02-05-2005, 04:28 PM
I need help to decide if I should get the ps2 or pc version of ffxi. On the pc i could get the video card and an atachment i need for roughly $50. On the ps2 all i have is the online adaptor thing that goes in the back. I would get the pc version but I can only be on that like 2-3 hrs a day. When I could play the ps2 version as long as I want. Please help. Should I choose the ps2 or pc version? :confused:

Roogle
02-06-2005, 06:52 AM
There will be several times while you play that you'll have to be on longer than two or three hours, so you'd probably have to get the PS2 version.

Vaprice
02-06-2005, 08:56 PM
I have the PS2 version. You can leave it on as long as you want and play as long as you want.

Leave up your bazar for weeks!!!! lol. Until your PS2 explodes and you go get the smaller new version ^^

But PC has better graphics. PS2 ya need a keyboard USB I think its called and the adapter...plus I see that the PS2 version is somewhat easier to control because I've been playing on it.

But the PC you dont need a controller etc...its all right infront of you. More convenient. But takes awhile to remember what each thing does! ^^

If tyou have a good comp get it for that I would suggest.

Duane3.0
02-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Ok. Thx for both of your guy's help. I think I am going to get the pc version and then start slowly saving up for the ps2 version so I can play more. ;)

AhmedTheGreat
02-21-2005, 06:20 AM
I have the PC version and I can leave my Bazaar on for weeks actually, u go to the config menu and choose to NEVER idle disconnect.

I leave the game on 24/7 lol

Vaprice
02-21-2005, 03:41 PM
But thebad thing if you change from PC to PS2 a lot then your macros will be gone until you go back to the console you were on before. Did that over at one of my friends house logged on and was fighting a mob, then I go to the macros and there was nothing^^