PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite team up?

Yamate
02-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Sorry, that there can't be mmany teams, but I'll locate some.

Mine is crono, marle and ayla.

Crono because of his strongest magic attack

marle because of healing and the all heal combo with crono

Ayla for her bronze fist and triple kick

and yours?

there are 7 chars..
There are also 2 hidden chars Cyrus and Schala, but they only fight with frog or magus

Martyr
02-06-2005, 07:06 AM
WHAT!? WAIT! There's hidden, playable characters? How! I've never in my life herd of that.

But anyway, I like Crono, Frog, and Ayla. Or Crono, Marle and Ayla.

Appless
02-06-2005, 10:55 AM
You made that up about Cyrus and Schala :grumble:

I like Crono, Frog and Magus for no reason at all.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-06-2005, 11:11 AM
The only playable character that's even a little hidden in CT is Magus. Sara and Cyrus are not playable. Continuing to spread rumors will get threads closed. *removes nonsense from poll*

Yamate
02-06-2005, 02:27 PM
No, it's true, the only downward part, it's only with the PS version, Chronicles.. I won't tell you how to get it, but it's really posible.

Martyr
02-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Oh Snap!

Lucca, Ayla, Robo!
I remember that group being virtually unstoppable (so long as Robo's MP doesn't run out).

Magus wasn't very great, I don't why he's in so many choices here. You need a stone to do combos with him, his weapons are decent, but not particular great, and his magic attacks, though powerful, simply must be repeated over and over again in a very boring manner.

Next time I play, I'm going to try to kill him with Frog. I failed last time, and just deceded to forget about it after 3 very long and very hard fought tries.
Next time, he dies.

Yamate
02-06-2005, 08:00 PM
The only playable character that's even a little hidden in CT is Magus. Sara and Cyrus are not playable. Continuing to spread rumors will get threads closed. *removes nonsense from poll*

Sorry, but I'm finding this very lame, guess you didn't play ct that long I'd guess...

Why would you call them "hidden" anyway?

Appless
02-07-2005, 03:30 AM
From what I've seen on the forum, he's played more CT than most people and I'm sure he's right. I'm pretty sure theres no way to get Cyrus and Schala especially since one of them's dead and the other one's missing.

Del Murder
02-07-2005, 06:09 AM
Kishi is correct. Unless you are editing the code or something there are no other optional characters other than Magus.

Continuing to spread rumors will get threads closed.
This topic is fairly common anyway. Please don't spread rumors.