PDA

View Full Version : Snow Party (Hey, leave me alone!)

Rase
02-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Since politics and such bring two of my favorite things together, the spirit of freindly competition and the power of blackmail and bribery, I have decided to join this election thingy. After a long, hard, 3 minutes of thinking, I figured out my platform and everything. This party is here to promote the fair and ethical treatment of SNOW!

Now, some of you may think, "Hey, snow isn't oppressed or anthing, what the heck is wrong with you?!?". To this I respond, "Shove off, jerk." The point is, snow is often lisjudged and unfairly generalized. It's though to have a cold, yellow heart and a stinging touch. For this it is eaten and thrown about. All I ask is that people show respect to snow and how great it is. Also, I would like everyone in the world to exprience snow.

JOIN NOW!!! GIVE A SNOWMAN A HOME!!! (PREFERABLY WITH THE A/C ON FULL BLAST)

boris no no
02-07-2005, 11:30 AM
i'll give the snowman a home but can't join party. got my own!
:love: :love:
*puts pink dye in snow* now its pink and fluffly!! so you should join the fluffy pink party!!
:love:
heehee!!

Lucky Charms
02-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Mistreatment of snow? Well unrefutably, there's a lotta snow out there that ends up melting. Kinda sad but that's how mother nature is can't really save poor frosty with spring coming 'round. Its coming and going is part of the four seasons.

Snowmans need homes? They should sit on top of snowco-- I mean upside down teepee homes.

Del Murder
02-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Snow thanks.

Rase
02-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Snow thanks.

NOW I understand your custom title. :p ;)

Del Murder
02-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Aw, now I want this party to succeed.

Rase
02-09-2005, 04:21 AM
Well, sorry Del, but this party is pulled from the runnings. Negotiations with Proto resulted in my joining of the Ace Party. Feel free to close/delete this thread as you see fit.