PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

jennifer
02-07-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm on the first disk, and I'm at the sleeping forest. I already got the lunar harp, and now I'm at the part where you get a water ring and you cross a log to get to the other side. I did that and proceeded to the next area but, I won't let me get past that. It's like a long rocky path, it kinda looks like a tail and in the distance you can see trees and stuff. I can't go anywhere from there. Can someone please help me?

Venz0r
02-07-2005, 08:15 PM
What does it do? If you follow the path it should lead to an area change. If the black screen comes up signifying the game is trying to move over, you're doing everything correct. If it does nothing at that point, your CD might need a cleaning.

lord shishio
02-08-2005, 01:26 AM
T'as been too long since I played, but this guy seems pretty confident.

jennifer
02-08-2005, 11:49 PM
What does it do? If you follow the path it should lead to an area change. If the black screen comes up signifying the game is trying to move over, you're doing everything correct. If it does nothing at that point, your CD might need a cleaning.

I think my cd just needed cleaning because when I tried it afterwards it worked, thank you.

Dragonfire
02-09-2005, 12:51 AM
i wish cleaning was all MY cd needs, my ff7 disc 1 has a 1 inch crack in it, only goes upto bugenhagen's observatory display before it crashes

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
02-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Thankfully, the PS2 keeps it from crashing anywhere. It does sort of skip on the FMV when you're with Bugenhagen in the City of the Ancients.

My FFVIII disc started crashing when the B team is in the tower the last time I played with PS2.

My Xenogears CD won't work past Solaris in the sewers I think it is. I get into a random encounter, and it crashes. Disc 2 doesn't work well, either.