PDA

View Full Version : Screen shots of AC Cloud?

amratis
02-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Hello all, hopefully someone can help me out with a little problem I have. I'm looking for a particular screenshot for a sig picture and I cant seem to find one anywhere, hundreds of others but not quite the one I want. Well I found it once, but it wasnt good quality. I'm looking for a shot of Cloud, while he's in the flower-field back to back with Aeris, in the trailer the camera has a close-up of his face for a couple of seconds while he says something like "I think I want forgiveness" and he has his head slightly turned round towards Aeris. If anyone could point me to a site that they remember seeing this screenshot in or if anyone has it themselves I'd be very grateful. Hope someone can help. Ta!

amra

Yuffie514
02-07-2005, 09:50 PM
you mean like this? ;)

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7ac/screens/ff7ac015.jpg

Shoden
02-07-2005, 11:09 PM
just go to www.adventchildren.net

Destai
02-07-2005, 11:12 PM
They're not great for screenshots. They often expire and they dont have much of a gallery (if they have any)

Shoden
02-07-2005, 11:17 PM
well it has links to screenshots

amratis
02-07-2005, 11:30 PM
you mean like this? ;)

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7ac/screens/ff7ac015.jpg

No sorry, I meant the one where he's with Aeris in that flower-field, when they've got they're backs to eachother. Its ok, I went ahead and made the sig with a different picture in the end. Well, Xander made it for me :D Thankyou guys.

amra

finalheaven
02-08-2005, 08:56 AM
hmm..i think io know what u mean..but if u cant find it why dont you take a screen shot of it?? ^_^

amratis
02-08-2005, 09:32 AM
hmm..i think io know what u mean..but if u cant find it why dont you take a screen shot of it?? ^_^

lol, because I dont know how. I'm rubbish at technical stuff. I have a trailer with the scene I need on real player but I dont know how to screen shot it. ah well, I have my sig now, I just wanted the pic of Cloud to go with the one I have of Aeris on the right. But its just fine the way it is I think.

Cloud72789
02-08-2005, 08:16 PM
lol, because I dont know how. I'm rubbish at technical stuff. I have a trailer with the scene I need on real player but I dont know how to screen shot it. ah well, I have my sig now, I just wanted the pic of Cloud to go with the one I have of Aeris on the right. But its just fine the way it is I think.
HA! I can't even get a good Avatar, let alone a good pic for a signature. :cry:

amratis
02-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Aww diddums :D Just go over to the help forum and the avatar and signature service threads. They should be able to help if you put a request in

amra

Nova Briar
02-10-2005, 05:32 PM
If you still want them, Amratis, I've attatched a screenshot of Cloud from the scene when he was in the field with Aeris. It's kind of small (I had to edit it down to 50KB) so you may want to take your own screenshot (see directions in next paragraph). That being said, I think your sig looks very nice as it is now. ;)

Also, for future reference, taking screenshots of a trailer (or other film playing on your computer) is easy. There should be a button that says "PrtScr" on your keyboard--that stands for Print Screen. It sort of takes a picture of everything on your monitor's screen at the moment when you push the button. Once you've pushed PrtScr, go to a photo-editing program (even Paint will work) and select Paste. The picture of your monitor's display will show up, with the picture you want (ie, of Cloud and Aeris) in the middle. All you have to do then is crop out the portion you want and edit it. Hope that clears it up. :)

And to Cloud72789: The website I got my avatar from has lots of nice avatars of not only AC, but other FF games, animes, etc. If you don't see an avatar you like here, I recommend you look at this site (http://mai.ochitsuki.net/main.php?page=avatars).

Hope all this helps!

Briar

amratis
02-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey thanks for the help Nova, :D thats very useful I'll go try that now! Hope it works. And thanks for the compliment on me sig, though the thanks really go to Xander who made it for me. :love:

EDIT - I checked out that avatar site, the lovely one of Aeris I wanted was 80 by 80, and 60 by 60 is what is allowed here so I couldnt have it. So I guess I'll stick with mine, lovely site though.

amra

Nova Briar
02-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Yeah...I loved some of the 80x80 and 100x100 avatars there too...having a limit on the avatar size is yucky. But I suppose I can't complain, since this forum offers that service free...unlike some forums, where an avatar is a "premium service" that you have to pay for. :rolleyes2 Let's not go there. ;) Besides, I found a 60x60 avatar that I loved anyway...*hugs Vincent avatar* :love:

More on topic, though--if you do have any problems grabbing screen caps, I'd be happy to try and clarify anything. But I doubt you will--you seem like a pretty sharp tack, and it's a simple process once you know the trick of it. ;)

And now I'll end this, before I start rambling again...

Nova Briar

amratis
02-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Ah everyone round here rambles anyway, including me. :D I unfortunetly dont have a good photo-shop thing on my computer, maybe I should buy one. It would be nice to learn to do my own sigs and what-not.

Nova Briar
02-11-2005, 06:58 PM
I wish I could tell you which software would be good to use, but I don't have one either. I'm planning on buying a program so I can make my own sig pic sometime...until then, I'll make do with amusing FF quotes. ;) Even if I did have the software, I don't know who/what I would include in my sig pic. Probably AC pictures...*shrugs* But while there are tons of Cloud pics, there haven't been very many of Vincent or Sephy. *sighs* Maybe more when the movie actually comes out. And, better still, more fansites when the movie comes out--fansites with galleries, so I'm not scouring the web looking for handfuls of pictures. ;)

Nova Briar

amratis
02-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Yes there are shed-loads of pictures of Cloud round. But seeing as he *is* the main character and all... :D There arent much of Seph as his return seems to be very much hush hush, the only non-flashback bit is just the little teeny glimpse at the end of trailer 4. Theres quite a few of Vince around, just that he's not in many of the scenes. :)

amra

Nova Briar
02-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Okay, okay, point about Cloud taken. :p I can't wait for more pics of Sephy to come out, however. I grabbed about four screenshots of my own from the end of the newest official trailer, but they're skimpy on nice little things like clarity. Maybe Squeenix will leak out some more shots to keep fans going " :eek: "...but maybe not. I mean, most people (or at least me) are still freaked enough about the 0.5 second flash of Sephy at the end of trailer 4.

As for Vincent...the only screenshots I've seen of him are various takes, a secont or two apart, from where he's talking to Cloud in the Sleeping Forest, where he's fighting in Midgar with the others, and the one uber-spiffy backflip he does off of a tree branch or something and is outlined against the moon, if I recall correctly. Now, that could be (and probably is) all the screentime he gets...but most of them are miserably lo-res anyway. Ah, well--who am I to complain? If the rumors are right, AC will be out sometime this year(?), and DOC will give me all the Vincent I want (well, maybe not all the Vincent I want ;) ) in 2006. It's just a matter of patience...which I wish I could buy bottles of, since I'm in precious short supply. ;)

Jenova
02-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Just watch the movie on the offical site and press 'print screen' on your keyboard when you want the pic. Then copy it in paint.

Sword
02-23-2005, 01:34 PM
I have a good quality pic of that if you want it. But I don't know how to attach things.
:confused:

amratis
02-23-2005, 02:14 PM
When you click on the reply link to post reply's on a thread, just scroll down beneath the box where you type and theres alittle box that says manage attachments on it. Just click on that, you can upload a max of 5 pictures. Click on where it says browse to browse through your pictures that you have on your computer :) and then upload them

Sword
02-25-2005, 04:57 PM
I tryed that before, but nothing happened. Wait a sec I'll try again.

Edit: Naw sorry man it won't work I'll try sending it to you in a PM or something

amratis
02-25-2005, 05:33 PM
What format is the picture saved as? Maybe it is too big?

Sword
02-25-2005, 07:51 PM
It's not that its just when I click on Manage attachments, nothing happens.