PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Elections - Used to Manipulate

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Once again, the EoFF Community is hosting their 2005 elections. What does it all mean?! With party's such as #eoff, and Fabio, it's no wonder why EoFF holds these things, they are notoriously popular.

But the truth is, it is a way to manipulate the world (IE: The EoFF community) that the way of democracy is the moral right... If you look at the subtext, that is, the underlying meaning of the event, one quickly realizes that EoFF supports a democracy that is run by a small, tightly-knit web of administrator and moderators, and that the winners of the elections are given no power! I tell you, It's worse than Iraq!

EoFF doesn't establish a puppet government, oh no. As a member of this bored and a democratic country, looking at this from an objectional standpoint of bias, I can honestly say that I have no training in the knowledge of my claims, but that doesn't make them false!

While the masses of the community campaign in sigs, and small tags at the ends of posts, we, the un-accounted for members who act as swing votes are key. Many members have already made up their minds, and now time will only tell..

More on this story at another time.

----

Comments? Please leave all comments below, as ways to express yourself to the editor. Please be aware that these claims, while humorous and absolutely rediculous are completely unfounded, and have no basis for accusation.

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 06:51 PM
And now for something completely different.

*foot*

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, if we elected staff, it could lead to unsuitable people being picked for positions! But not me. I'd be the greatest damn CK there ever was. (On Eyes off FF I merged two threads TWICE! That's how good at moderating I am! :cool: )

Besides, I somewhat doubt the elections are going to be voted on out of which party has the best ideas. For example, let's take certain members who have been expressing anti-BAoTW feelings for no good reason! They are going to vote against BAoTW because they don't like individual members, or perhaps jealousy, although we've put in a lot more effort than other parties with a huge variety of sigs and banners and the like made, plus we're also having a good time which upsets them because only they're allowed to have good times and no-one else is.

You know who you are...

crono_logical
02-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Didn't last time, BoB awarded the winners real forums on another site or something? :p

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 07:39 PM
although we've put in a lot more effort than other parties with a huge variety of sigs and banners and the like made
This just further goes to show that Psychotic's party spends too much time on advertising and not enough time on improving the forums. He is all about improving things for his party, oh yes, but not for the general public. I was one of the founders of the Ciddies Committee, I ran the banner competition which Leeza won, I have put up chat stats, I was one of the chief members involved in setting up vB3 so that it was suitable for EoFF, I have organised Senior Site Staff and Site Staff, I have come up with both the EoFF LJ innovation and also the idea of changing the frontsite news program and also the FanArt section. Indeed, the leading man in both of these projects is now Samuraid, who also is a part of the #eoff party. Flying Mullet has been chief coder for EoFF and Chickencha has been an op in #eoff for heaven knows how long. We are the people who have been responsible for innovations and developments and we are the ones who have put the hard work into EoFF and #eoff for years upon years. What have YOU done, Psy? Advertising your own political party. Put your time into helping EoFF instead of promoting yourself. It's also notable that Baloki, whilst in the Newbie Party last year, really shone and fast became my ideal person for HTML help, and I've gone to him many a time since - further showing that we don't just help newbies, but we give them opportunities. To thrive in EoFF, to help make EoFF a better place!

My party has proven itself, it is full of people who have gone the extra mile for EoFF and also those who will make EoFF's future a better place. #eoff party is here to stay.

Spending all your time on advertising... tut tut tut.

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Advertising? Haha no, we just want to have fun. Making banners is fun! Try it sometime, Mr.-I-stick-with-the-same-sig. You just might enjoy it. We sure have, and many others appear to have enjoyed our images, hence why they have joined, as we seem like a fun party.

Oh, and:

I have organised Senior Site Staff and Site Staff
Which has now collapsed because none of them care anymore! :D

I have come up with both the EoFF LJ innovation and also the idea of changing the frontsite news program
And when was the last time there was an EoFF LJ update? :)

and also the FanArt section.
Last updated, 2000.

You come up with all these schemes, and forget about them. Like Eizon. Like Eyes off FF. Like the whole newb mentoring scheme you had. Like the EoFF Book.

But me? I stick with what I do throughout. Maybe you should spend some more time finishing projects that you start.

Rye
02-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Well, if we elected staff, it could lead to unsuitable people being picked for positions! But not me. I'd be the greatest damn CK there ever was. (On Eyes off FF I merged two threads TWICE! That's how good at moderating I am! :cool: )

Besides, I somewhat doubt the elections are going to be voted on out of which party has the best ideas. For example, let's take certain members who have been expressing anti-BAoTW feelings for no good reason! They are going to vote against BAoTW because they don't like individual members, or perhaps jealousy, although we've put in a lot more effort than other parties with a huge variety of sigs and banners and the like made, plus we're also having a good time which upsets them because only they're allowed to have good times and no-one else is.

You know who you are...

Yeah. I mean, these are solely for good times, and people who are angry/sad about that are missing the whole point to the elections to begin with.

Cz
02-07-2005, 07:55 PM
This just further goes to show that Psychotic's party spends too much time on advertising and not enough time on improving the forums. He is all about improving things for his party, oh yes, but not for the general public. I was one of the founders of the Ciddies Committee, I ran the banner competition which Leeza won, I have put up chat stats, I was one of the chief members involved in setting up vB3 so that it was suitable for EoFF, I have organised Senior Site Staff and Site Staff, I have come up with both the EoFF LJ innovation and also the idea of changing the frontsite news program and also the FanArt section. Indeed, the leading man in both of these projects is now Samuraid, who also is a part of the #eoff party. Flying Mullet has been chief coder for EoFF and Chickencha has been an op in #eoff for heaven knows how long. We are the people who have been responsible for innovations and developments and we are the ones who have put the hard work into EoFF and #eoff for years upon years. What have YOU done, Psy? Advertising your own political party. Put your time into helping EoFF instead of promoting yourself. It's also notable that Baloki, whilst in the Newbie Party last year, really shone and fast became my ideal person for HTML help, and I've gone to him many a time since - further showing that we don't just help newbies, but we give them opportunities. To thrive in EoFF, to help make EoFF a better place! Quick question, BoB. Can you honestly say that any of those things were at all linked to your previous election win? This isn't meant to lower your reputation in any way. It's because of your good nature that you did all those things in the first place. However, I don't believe for a second that you wouldn't have done so if the elections hadn't existed.

The EoFF elections are a bit of fun, and that's what BAoTW is interested in. If advertising and self-promotion are what people like, then they can join any old party and make banners etc. However, a lot of people choose to join BAoTW because they enjoy posting in the thread, and they like the compny of their fellow party members. That's what I joined for anyway, and if my favourite members had decided to abandon BAoTW and join another party, I'd stick with them. Yes, even if they'd joined #eoff. :D

Yeah. I mean, these are solely for good times, and people who are angry/sad about that are missing the whole point to the elections to begin with.How dare you sum up my entire post in two lines! A pox on thee!

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 07:57 PM
I have organised Senior Site Staff and Site Staff
Which has now collapsed because none of them care anymore! :D
Nope, it's still going strong, actually. Recent new additions have proved invaluable. :) We've almost set up a completely new FanArt section. =o Like, way better than it is now. YOU just don't keep up with things that involve WORK. The shame...

I have come up with both the EoFF LJ innovation and also the idea of changing the frontsite news program
And when was the last time there was an EoFF LJ update? :)
Ah, but we're also correcting that problem, too! We have, in the works, a completely new News system that will include RSS (as will the new FanArt section), meaning it will update the LJ automatically. :D

and also the FanArt section.
Last updated, 2000.
...er, like I said, "the idea of changing [...] the FanArt section". It's still being perfected, but if you ask anyone in Site Staff, it'll be a huge improvement. We may well turn out to be the premier site when it comes to FF FanArt. :)

You come up with all these schemes, and forget about them. Like Eizon. Like Eyes off FF. Like the whole newb mentoring scheme you had. Like the EoFF Book.

But me? I stick with what I do throughout. Maybe you should spend some more time finishing projects that you start.
Yeah, and from what you just posted, I'm guessing that's nothing more than making up your political party. I've done that multiple times and then I've done more. You don't count your failures, you count your successes, and I for one don't count my successes on one hand.

Don't take me on in that regard, Psy. You're out of your league. :p Do more for EoFF over the next year and I'd love to take you on when you're relying on more than just your popularity. :D

EDIT: And, uh, yeah, I'm just having my fun back? xD You guys shouldn't take ME too seriously either. ;) I'm just playing politician here, after all. =]

Jojee
02-07-2005, 08:00 PM
*Ahem* I, for one, haven't done shiet for EoFF and even when I was a mod I didn't do anything. Vote pink!! :love:

amratis
02-07-2005, 08:03 PM
wrowl! why arent there any cat smileys?

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 08:03 PM
*Ahem* I, for one, haven't done shiet for EoFF and even when I was a mod I didn't do anything. Vote pink!! :love:
I have nothing to retaliate to this with. :(

Jojee
02-07-2005, 08:05 PM
wrowl! why arent there any cat smileys?

The pink party endorses smileys, including cat smileys! :p

I have nothing to retaliate to this with. :(

Well I did do that fanfiction section for Britt's new version site thing once upon a time...xD But I don't think it ever went up. Pity.

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Nope, it's still going strong, actually. Recent new additions have proved invaluable. :) We've almost set up a completely new FanArt section. =o Like, way better than it is now. YOU just don't keep up with things that involve WORK. The shame... Were you all not assigned to transfer the old layout pages to the new one quite a while ago? I just went on the front site, and looked at several pages, and the only one that seemed to be brown was the front one. And haha, don't say I don't keep up with things that involve WORK. That's an extremely ignorant thing to say and you know it. As for the other things, I haven't seen them so I cannot pass comment, but it sounds just like an EA press release to me. :rolleyes2

Don't take me on in that regard, Psy. You're out of your league. :p Do more for EoFF over the next year and I'd love to take you on when you're relying on more than just your popularity. :DI'm not taking you on over things done for the site. This isn't an "OMG ELECT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THINGS DONE FOR THE SITE!!!!!!1111"!" election, unless I'm very much mistaken, and stop treating it as such. This is a "Who wants to give people a good time (Not in that way ;)) and come up with a good idea for a party?" election. And from the amount of pages in our thread, it's clear that our members are having a good time posting in it, or they wouldn't do it. And again, it's obvious that we have a good idea for a party or people wouldn't keep joining it! As I have stated previously, I genuinely believe that the #eoff Party is just the BoB Party with #eoff tacked onto it to gain more support, as you know otherwise you'd get hammered.

Popularity? Haha! Coming from Mr.-I-have-endless-support-from-oldbies, a tad hypocritical. Funny how most of the newer members are in BAoTW, and not your "newbie" ...or should that be, OLDBIE party.

PS: Lightbulbs.

Cz
02-07-2005, 08:09 PM
EDIT: And, uh, yeah, I'm just having my fun back? xD You guys shouldn't take ME too seriously either. ;) I'm just playing politician here, after all. =]So many layers of deceit...I didn't think anybody was taking anybody seriously. If they are, that makes me sad. :(

P.S. I find your policy on immigration laughable. :p

Baloki
02-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Don't use me to futher your political carier

<input type="submit" value="attack" onclick="prompt('Please input the name of the member you wish to attack','Loony BoB')">

Jojee
02-07-2005, 08:15 PM
It doesn't work :( *attacks 'Loki*!

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Were you all not assigned to transfer the old layout pages to the new one quite a while ago? I just went on the front site, and looked at several pages, and the only one that seemed to be brown was the front one. And haha, don't say I don't keep up with things that involve WORK. That's an extremely ignorant thing to say and you know it. As for the other things, I haven't seen them so I cannot pass comment, but it sounds just like an EA press release to me. :rolleyes2
Ask Baloki, then. :) And as for the new style, the deadline for the pages being coded hasn't yet been reached, although I'm not in charge of that area so I don't get myself heavily involved as I can't code very well.

I'm not taking you on over things done for the site. This isn't an "OMG ELECT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THINGS DONE FOR THE SITE!!!!!!1111"!" election, unless I'm very much mistaken, and stop treating it as such. This is a "Who wants to give people a good time (Not in that way ;)) and come up with a good idea for a party?" election. And from the amount of pages in our thread, it's clear that our members are having a good time posting in it, or they wouldn't do it. And again, it's obvious that we have a good idea for a party or people wouldn't keep joining it! As I have stated previously, I genuinely believe that the #eoff Party is just the BoB Party with #eoff tacked onto it to gain more support, as you know otherwise you'd get hammered.
I promise you now, if it was a BoB party then I wouldn't make the final cut. You greatly overestimate my popularity and underestimate my ability to annoy oldbies. >_>

Popularity? Haha! Coming from Mr.-I-have-endless-support-from-oldbies, a tad hypocritical. Funny how most of the newer members are in BAoTW, and not your "newbie" ...or should that be, OLDBIE party.
There's a reason for popularity. :D? And as a member of the Ciddies Committee, I know that oldbies are more likely to vote for people who aren't me than people who are me. More likely than newbies, too. GO THE NEWBIE! I've always been pro-newbie and ain't nobody gonna take that away from me. :)

PS: Lightbulbs.[/QUOTE]

...I am so not inviting you to my birthday party anymore. And I am so telling my mummy on you. ;____;" That's not nice at all!

Baloki
Try again :)

Cz
<input type="submit" value="attack" onclick="prompt('Please input the name of the member you wish to attack','Loony BoB')">I love you. :<3:

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Recent flairs between parties have erupted in response to an overwhelmingly powerful and ironically biased and unfactual article that is the first post of this thread. Member of the parties are using evidence-based slander... But more onto the Election...

It was rumored that 10,000 walruses are being killed a year by #eoff... One party, BAotW hopes to acknowledge these living beings as, in fact, ANIMALS. Outrageous as it may seem, it's true!

I would like to bring this matter to a small, debate, so that, we can discuss the importance of the issue that the BAotW party has brought to our attention. As we all know, #eoff has been a loved party in the past as it was once known as The Newbie Party, but now, their real intentions come to life.

What about the Dr. Unne Avatar party, supporting avatars, but not signatures... It's ludicrous!

BAotW claims to stand for three things... Justice. Honor. and Nachos...

The Fluffy Pink Party endorses smileys, especially the cat ones, however, when that comment was mentioned, just a few posts above... it didn't include one!? And if elected, rumors are flying that they will force the administration to convert everyone's Forum Color Scheme to fluffy puff!

Baloki, a member of BAotW has created an ATTACK button, what does it mean!?

In an election where the parties' platforms are just as rediculous as their names, it can be any man's game (but I'd rule out THE ANTS party.)
I'm Marick, reporting semi-live from his dorm room. In an election where there are no real winners and only participants, and ultimately losers, I am here to report the story, for you, the consequential voters who refuse to align yourself to a party until voting day.

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 08:21 PM
So many layers of deceit...I didn't think anybody was taking anybody seriously. If they are, that makes me sad. :(
Totally. I love it when people do take me seriously when I'm not, though. See attached for my personal favourite (note: Tokki = >>--heartshot--> [heart])

P.S. I find your policy on immigration laughable. :p
*immigrates you* That'll learn ya!

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 08:21 PM
I can't code very well.AH HA! You admit you can't code! AH-HA AH-HA AH-HA! Loony BoB - Poor coder. Slogan for the #eoff party.

I promise you now, if it was a BoB party then I wouldn't make the final cut. You greatly overestimate my popularity and underestimate my ability to annoy oldbies. >_>Yeah, I know. That's why you tacked #eoff onto it, to get the chatters to join. Everyone thinks it's alllllllllll about #eoff, so they join. But we both know it's just YOU. There was no need to attach all that newbie party guff to your parties' thread...but you just wanted to keep all the glory for yourself! For shame! :eek:

There's a reason for popularity. :D? And as a member of the Ciddies Committee, I know that oldbies are more likely to vote for people who aren't me than people who are me. More likely than newbies, too. GO THE NEWBIE! I've always been pro-newbie and ain't nobody gonna take that away from me. :)Yeah, there's a reason. You're a filthy soc, and everyone has had enough! They have realised that BAoTW is a party for the newbies, and that the #eoff party is filled with washed-up old hacks! Viva la revolution!

...I am so not inviting you to my birthday party anymore. And I am so telling my mummy on you. ;____;" That's not nice at all!
http://img.thefreedictionary.com/wiki/2/29/Lightbulb.jpg

:)

Cz
02-07-2005, 08:26 PM
*immigrates you* That'll learn ya!That reminds me, your Education Reform Strategy lacks funding, too.

The Captain
02-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Are we going to need Jimmy Carter here to oversee these elections too?

Take care all.

Raistlin
02-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Well I did do that fanfiction section for Britt's new version site thing once upon a time...xD But I don't think it ever went up. Pity.
That was like...over four years ago. xD

The good Dr has obviously been one of the most influential members in EoFF History! Vote Dr Unne!

EDIT:

There's a reason for popularity. ? And as a member of the Ciddies Committee, I know that oldbies are more likely to vote for people who aren't me than people who are me. More likely than newbies, too. GO THE NEWBIE! I've always been pro-newbie and ain't nobody gonna take that away from me.
BoB's right on this point, Psy. I mean, all the active oldbies have already joined non-BooB parties. Trust me, the Dr Unne party has more oldbie-status than an #eoff party. Daniel has more newbie support than anything.

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 08:33 PM
As any democracy, we need the parties to begin to strategize on who they want to run for president and represent their party! As voting day is a whole while away, and time is not running out yet for the parties, it is quite a non-pressured event.

~~~***TOP HEADLINES***~~~
Baloki makes working attack button

Psy and Bob exchange political agendas in a heated debate

Raistlin criticizes all and supports UNNE!

Unne really EoFF mastermind and out for forum domination!

Marick makes lots of things up and incites community battles for fun!

Strangely enough, Walruses are animals, according to science

Millions of leisure seconds wasted from election

Jojee
Yes, it was XD Then I quit EoFF for like three more years, haha. But the point is, I have done next to nothing for EoFF besides enlighten you all with my beautiful posts ;) Which is why you should vote pink: we stand for the common person! :love:

Common, sexy, mostly female people who will make your wildest dreams come true.

Marick: :catsmile: I didn't say especially cat smiles XD I said including.

Loony BoB
AH HA! You admit you can't code! AH-HA AH-HA AH-HA! Loony BoB - Poor coder. Slogan for the #eoff party.
Where I am not good enough, I bring in specialists! I present Flying Mullet and Samuraid, coding extroadinaires, none better in this land!

Yeah, I know. That's why you tacked #eoff onto it, to get the chatters to join. Everyone thinks it's alllllllllll about #eoff, so they join. But we both know it's just YOU. There was no need to attach all that newbie party guff to your parties' thread...but you just wanted to keep all the glory for yourself! For shame! :eek:
As an experienced succeeder, I have found that EoFF is a large place and that you can not just have one goal to achieve, but you must have many! It is better to have five goals and achieve two than to have one goal and achieve only that goal, of course. I have recently added yet another goal to my agenda, too, just this evening! THE GOALS NEVER STOP COMING! Woohoo!

Yeah, there's a reason. You're a filthy soc, and everyone has had enough! They have realised that BAoTW is a party for the newbies, and that the #eoff party is filled with washed-up old hacks! Viva la revolution!
Like I always say - Cars and lightbulbs may break my bones but names will never cause me to suffer from physical wounds! And there's nothing bad about socs, you obviously just see them as inferior and therefore you seem like the kind of person who would oppress. Are you nothing but a dictator!?

Baloki
02-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Unne really EoFF mastermind and out for forum domination!

Why he already dominates them anyway?

Cz
02-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Common, sexy, mostly female people who will make your wildest dreams come true.I'm not sure how to interpret 'mostly female people'. Which parts of these people are female, exactly? :cool:

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Jojo, revolutionary leader member of the Fluffy Pink Party has openly criticized me, saying that I over-exaggerated her claims on cat smileys. She's not wrong, but in over-the-top slapstick journalism, it is expected.

~~~*** MORE HEADLINES ***~~~

Bob Outsources Coding Jobs to Highly Qualified Members of the Community!

Bob Adapts a Loony Children's Rhyme

Baloki - Staff Member - Acknowledges that Unne is EoFF's Mastermind, thus, Admitting that Unne is a Tyrant! Dubya to make statements later

Czech Confused By Fluffy Pink Platform, and 'Female People'

Jojee
02-07-2005, 08:40 PM
I can't tell you, why don't you come check? :-*

PS: I'm... not leader of FP party. xD Just a representative!

Spritz
02-07-2005, 08:41 PM
BAoTW has acctually been a part of many world-wide schemes to help better the Earth. We saved the endangered "Tasty Walrus" and cut Penguin P-p-p-pick up rates by 67%.

Also, in a bid for animal equality and humour, BAoTW have given jobs to millions of animals, for instance the penguin chauffeur in my sig. Also, recent studies indicate that BAoTW lowers your heart rate and increases your Mojo by an average of 32% in males and 88% in females.

BAoTW has also inserted funds into experimental sciences and has made asexual reproduction a posibility for humans, resulting in many lonely males having clones to spend their time with, which decreases suicide and stress rates.

Although BAoTW has had many world-wide successes we understand that our local community, EoFF, is extremely important and as such we're focusing alot of attention on you, the members. Studies conducted by the Polish Pathology Department in Sweden have shown that peopel who vote for us received a substantial increase in the happyness hormone Joyanarol. Be this through our complimentry drug gift baskets or through our steadfast efforts to entertain our wonderful EoFF community through our shows of spirit and unity is still unconfermed but is ultimatly unimportant.

I have been disheartened by your attitude BoB and have such written a complaint to the EoFF board of "Party Pooping Party Poopers" (P.P.P.P.)

I am writing on behalf of myself and a few of my friends to state that Mr. Looney BoB's bald-faced lies and growing list of material falsehoods raise some new and very disturbing issues. To begin with, whenever BoB finds himself confronted by the law, he insists it needs reforming. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. If we are to build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty, then we must be guided by a healthy and progressive ideology, not by the villainous and vexatious ideologies that BoB promotes. It is my contention that his standard operating procedure is to use both overt and covert deceptions to censor any incomplicitous announcements. But there's the rub; inane, twisted litterbugs serve as the priests in his cult of grungy teetotalism. These "priests" spend their days basking in BoB's reflected glory, pausing only when BoB instructs them to commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility. What could be more libidinous? I mean, we can divide his pronouncements into three categories: violent, disgraceful, and stolid. I could accuse BoB of using cantankerous, deluded urban guerrillas to get his way, but I wouldn't stoop to that level. When I look back I think, "BoB should be locked up." If you've never seen him declare a national emergency, round up everyone who disagrees with him, and put them in concentration camps, you're either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself. It's my hunch that someone has to be willing to take off the kid gloves and vent some real anger at him. Even if it's not polite to do so. Even if it hurts a lot of people's feelings. Even if everyone else is pretending that people are pawns to be used and manipulated.

What BoB is incapable of seeing is that he says he's going to cause riots in the streets when you least expect it. Good old BoB. He just loves to open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how baleful they sound. To pick an obvious, but often overlooked, example, he keeps saying that his effusions provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, if he has spurred us to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward Fabianism, then BoB may have accomplished a useful thing. He is the most prolix, useless, and officious waste of genetic material in our society. It's a pity. BoB wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that the only weapons BoB has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it.

I want to deal stiffly with subversive brutes who bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his warnings. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé, but because the objection may still be raised that immoralism is a noble goal. At first glance, this sounds almost believable. Yet the following must be borne in mind: If he is victorious in his quest to suborn disruptive porn stars to produce nothing but filth, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. Please don't ask me to ignore compromise and focus solely on BoB's personal agenda. I simply can't do that. If an attempt to advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills isn't repressive, it certainly is vicious.

Anyone who thinks that BoB's paroxysms won't be used for political retribution has never been hauled before a tribunal and accused of cronyism. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that when I'm through with BoB, he'll think twice before attempting to transmogrify society's petty gripes and irrational fears into "issues" to be catered to. Even if we accepted his catch-phrases, so what? Does that mean that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization"? Of course not.

Drugged-out frotteurism is the shadow cast on society by BoB's ideologies, and as long as this is so, the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance. Writing letters like this one has earned me more hate mail from BoB than you would care to hear about. He vehemently denies that, of course. But he obviously would, because if, five years ago, I had described a person like BoB to you and told you that in five years, he'd saddle the economy with crippling debt, you'd have thought me yellow-bellied. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how he is out to lay down diktats that force me to lose all self-control. And when we play his game, we become accomplices.

We must advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own wishy-washy threats. Unsavory yahoos are more susceptible to BoB's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle he puts them in. They then lose all recollection that I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Xenophobic blowhards like BoB, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in neurotic despots in order to convince them to use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion. Now let's have some fun and examine a few of his more ridiculous statements. First, BoB said that he understands the difference between civilization and savagery. That's rather hidebound, isn't it? Later on, he claimed that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. What this really means is that he wants to perpetuate myths that glorify boosterism.

As a practical matter, one does not have to preach hatred in order to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into clericalism. It is a wicked person who believes otherwise. Imagine people everywhere embracing his claim that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. The idea defies the imagination. BoB thinks it would be a great idea to stretch credulity beyond the breaking point. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed. By allowing him to flout all of society's rules, we are allowing him to play puppet master. I pause to note that BoB constantly insists that it is his moral imperative to instill a subconscious feeling of guilt in those of us who disagree with his offhand remarks. But he contradicts himself when he says that radicalism and absenteeism are identical concepts.

I alluded to this earlier, but life isn't fair. We've all known this since the beginning of time, so why is he so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that it's easy enough to hate him any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that he is up to, things that ought to make a real BoB-hater out of you. First off, he has stated that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. That's just pure solecism. Well, in BoB's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that I want to give people more information about BoB, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I indubitably hope people draw: BoB's advocates all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way he keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. It's really amazing, isn't it? We can put people on the Moon and send robot explorers to Mars, but BoB wants to represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom. If you also prefer freedom, then you should be working with me to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse. It is true that he can't, for the life of him, understand why anyone would prefer so much as one minute of solitude to the company of a clumsy gang of squalid, antisocial varmints, but it is our responsibility to ourselves, to our posterity, to our ancestors, and to the God of Nature, which made us what we are, to push the envelope on our knowledge of the world around us. (Actually, I have resisted taking legal action against BoB, as others have advised me to do, but that's not important now.) His perspective is that his stratagems won't be used for political retribution. My perspective, in contrast, is that BoB claims that he answers to no one. I maintain that the absurdities within that claim speak for themselves, although I should add that BoB's machinations are as troubling as his insistence that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation.

As gloomy as BoB's subliminal psywar campaigns are, BoB doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. He uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. He has recently been going around claiming that insipid, pernicious devil-worshippers and loud brigands should rule this country. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk.

It is easy for the public at large to dismiss sniffish, unconscionable protestors as wayward parasites. I have one itsy-bitsy problem with BoB's ploys. Videlicet, they drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them. And that's saying nothing about how he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. BoB's toadies want to shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs for one purpose and one purpose only: to destroy any resistance by channeling it into ineffective paths. What this underlines, I think, is that when I was younger, I wanted to oppose evil wherever it rears its meretricious head. I still want to do that, but now I realize that he has mastered the art of bamboozling unwary listeners by introducing names of persons and events of which they have only a hazy recollection and then making statements, seemingly documented, with such authoritative confidence that they never think of trying to clarify their own recollections or consulting a reference work. But that's not all: His sermons are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying". I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, I appear to have gotten ahead of myself here.

Have a nice day people and remember. - Vote for BAoTW!

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Where I am not good enough, I bring in specialists! I present Flying Mullet and Samuraid, coding extroadinaires, none better in this land!Relying on others, eh? SOUNDS LIKE COMMUNISM TO ME!

As an experienced succeeder, I have found that EoFF is a large place and that you can not just have one goal to achieve, but you must have many! It is better to have five goals and achieve two than to have one goal and achieve only that goal, of course. I have recently added yet another goal to my agenda, too, just this evening! THE GOALS NEVER STOP COMING! Woohoo!Goals, eh? SOUNDS LIKE ORGANISM TO ME!

Like I always say - Cars and lightbulbs may break my bones but names will never cause me to suffer from physical wounds! And there's nothing bad about socs, you obviously just see them as inferior and therefore you seem like the kind of person who would oppress. Are you nothing but a dictator!?Support for dictators, eh? SOUNDS LIKE ALGOREISM TO ME!

A communist, organistic Al Gore supporter is what you are! And the voters will realise it!

Jojee
02-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Goals, eh? SOUNDS LIKE ORGANISM TO ME!

Nope, sounds like ORGASMS to me! The FP party endorses that, too. :love:

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Do you also endorse insects?

Cz
02-07-2005, 08:44 PM
I can't tell you, why don't you come check? :-*Tempting, but imagine the scandal if a rival party were to find out! The Ace propaganda machine would have a field day. :(

Jojee
02-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Do you also endorse insects?

No, I do not endorse you. All insects please can go join Psy's party ;)

Tempting, but imagine the scandal if a rival party were to find out! The Ace propaganda machine would have a field day. :(

*ahem* The Pink party is not afraid to stand up for the power of love and... feeling good. xD If you ever change your mind, Czechie...

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 08:49 PM
After all the BAoTW flaming I've participated in over the past few days, I might actually change my mind and join the selfish bastards.

If you can't beat them, join them. *nod*

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 08:53 PM
In recent news, Spritz, member of the community has written a long-winded, something no one will read in its entirety, complaint to the Board of Elections, the P.P.P.P. division, about Loony Bob and his platform, and his entire party.
Is this all just jargon, rhetoric, and slander, or is it the false-hoods of one fake party to another.
And what statistics is it that #eoff give us about their helping of animals... Does it help the voters by outsourcing jobs to the animals of the world rather than the clinically prisoned board members!? When did Penguins become recognized and begin immigrating from Antarctica. What does ANT have to say about it all. Why is Fluff Pink so suggestive. Why does BAotW have no defence against their killing of 10,000 walruses? Why is it that Bob is being backed into a corner by his opposition with little support from his party... WHO ARE THE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEES!?

HEADLINES!
Insects, Tasty Treat in Some Areas - A Controversial Issue

Ace Party reduced to a mere Propoganda Machine by Czech

Insects NOT Endorsed as legitimate beings by Fluffy Pink - Rumors of Illegal Sweatshop Labor Stirs

Rainecloud has NO WILL POWER! Willing to Join BAotW because of Flaming and Fun! EoFF's personal Agenda's Misconstrued!

Cz
02-07-2005, 08:53 PM
After all the BAoTW flaming I've participated in over the past few days, I might actually change my mind and join the selfish bastards. If you can't beat them, join them. *nod*You're not selfish, and most certainly not a bastard, so I doubt you'd want to be associated with the likes of us. Sorry about being a jerk and all, and I hope you can get back into the election spirit, either with us or against us. :)

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Having said that, forcing my own head into a vice might prove to be a more amusing diversion than these elections.

Ah, to hell with this. I'm going to open a tin of rice pudding.

The Captain
02-07-2005, 08:55 PM
What are the parties stances on moral issues, since apparently Stateside, that's the top priority?

Take care all.

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Support for dictators, eh? SOUNDS LIKE ALGOREISM TO ME!

A communist, organistic Al Gore supporter is what you are! And the voters will realise it!
Hey, man. Al Gore invented the internet. How can you NOT support him when online? And let's face it, the choice was him... or Bush. =[

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey, man. Al Gore invented the internet. How can you NOT support him when online?

Do you have his MSN address? I'd love a quick chat.

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey, man. Al Gore invented the internet. How can you NOT support him when online? And let's face it, the choice was him... or Bush. =[Yeah but if Bush hadn't won, then John Kerry wouldn't have stood in 2004 and the world would not see his sexyness!

Cz
02-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Ah, to hell with this. I'm going to open a tin of rice pudding.Good luck, and godspeed!

Oh, and Al Gore is awesome. He guest starred in Futurama twice.

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 08:59 PM
What are the parties stances on moral issues, since apparently Stateside, that's the top priority?

Take care all.
I am totally in favour of morals and I think that if people have issues, then they should be entitled to the appropriate treatment. As for moral issues, well, I would like to issue morale to those with moral issues.

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Yeah but if Bush hadn't won, then John Kerry wouldn't have stood in 2004 and the world would not see his sexyness!

Didn't Mr. Kerry have an affair with two bicycle mechanics, or did I just dream that up?

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Didn't Mr. Kerry have an affair with two bicycle mechanics, or did I just dream that up?I wish I could dream those sorts of things. Lucky.

Raistlin
02-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Al Gore supports Dr Unne!

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:04 PM
I wish I could dream those sorts of things. Lucky.

The aforementioned dream involved two butch mechanics, John Kerry, six flat tyres and a floor full of Castrol GTX - it's not for the feint hearted.

On an unrelated side note, if someone posts an image of "Devestatin' Dave The Turntable Slave" within the next ten posts of this thread, I'll join the BAoTW.

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Czech accuses own party of being selfish and full of bastards, could he being working as a double operative of another party!?

Rainecloud likes rice pudding, a delicasy known only to anteaters, which were persecuted in the great war between them and armadillos over which A sound was better.

*points the Captain to the individual Party Threads that he has neglected to read.*

This just in - Loony Bob supports whining baby who claimed to invent the internet, and believes him. While the amounts may also support this same individual, they will never publicly state it for being too proud in their own selves... Is Loony Bob standing up for what he believes is right, whether it is or not, or is this another conspiracy that will be uncovered by BAotW!
Also, Rainecloud wants to speak with Al Gore in order to have cyber-space relations with him, according to an outside source.
Psychotic claims that John Kerry, who has been infused by botox, a deadly virus called Botulum, is sexy.

HEADLINES!!!!

Bob Makes General And Vague Platform Stance About Moral Issues - more above.

Kerry Had Affair with TWO Bicycle Mechanics. Wrenches and Hammers Taken Custody.

Psychotic not as Psychotic as Rainecloud

Gore Support Unne, and Yet is Close Friends with Bob, Key Component of #eoff

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Here representing the Ace Party, the acest party to grace the EoFF Elections since the Ace Party of '03. My party does not condone false statements about the party our rivals make about us. I am here to state that the Ace Party will support anything, as long as it spreads the aceness. We are not about taking away anyone's right to enjoy whatever they may enjoy. I am tired of people being slammed for liking ____, and being told that ____ sucks. We also fight for neglected smilies EoFF has abused, such as the rock smiley, and the pimp smiley.

The Ace Party endorses the Arts & Writing forum, and we want to support artists, writers, and poets alike, so they can get more views from the general public.

We also don't care what goes on with what happens off of EoFF. Who cares about John Kerry, or walruses? We don't see them on EoFF, so it's best that we leave them alone, as they are not major issues concerning EoFF.

Is there anything else you would like to know?

The Captain
02-07-2005, 09:06 PM
I believe a debate may be in order to get the facts straight.

Take care all.

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 09:06 PM
I would like to know why you aren't wearing any pants, pr00t.

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:07 PM
The Ace Party endorses the Arts & Writing forum, and we want to support artists, writers, and poets alike, so they can get more views from the general public.

Well, that's settled. I'm definitely not supporting the Ace Party.

Cz
02-07-2005, 09:09 PM
On an unrelated side note, if someone posts an image of "Devestatin' Dave The Turntable Slave" within the next ten posts of this thread, I'll join the BAoTW.Ding!

http://cakili.image.pbase.com/image/22943922/medium.jpg

So that's who you were talking about. You've got unusual tastes, but who are we to judge?

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Well, that's settled. I'm definitely not supporting the Ace Party.
What's wrong with the arts & writing forum? It's not like we're going to force you to view it. We're not about enforcing anything on anyone.

Rye
02-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah, Arts and Writing is one of my favourite threads.

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:16 PM
I was just looking for an excuse not to join, that's all.

I do tolerate the Arts and Writing forum.

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 09:16 PM
False headlines, Gore was not with two bicycle mechanics, it was actually an erotic dream that Rainecloud woke to and ran to the bathroom after waking... No more info on this story required.
Rainecloud gives his demands on a party affiliation... But who exactly is this man, "Devestatin' Dave" ???
Agent Proto, representative of the ACE Party makes comments on the accusations of other parties about it, themselves, and eachother. Claiming to spread aceness, but it does not define what "aceness" is... Does it benefit the average EoFFer? Does it stabilize the economically stable grounds? They fight for the smileys, and the right to enjoy whatever, but are their underlying motives? Motives for glory? Votes? And above all else, an alliance with Walruses to take down BAotW?! The claim to support the Artists and Writers forum, but what of the rest, do they want to ABANDON the others... Is that their emphasis, to focus on the elite talent of arts and writing... What of those who are musically talented, or talented in the Karma Sutra!? It's ludicrous.
The Captain, after hearing enough, demands that a debate is required for the further interests of the board... however, if a debate is too happen, it must happen via AIM chat as sanctioned by the EoFF Daily Newscaster for elections, Marick!
Psy looks at Proto's crotch, in a homoerotic way, and discovers that Proto is not wearing pants... Alert the conservatives, we've got another symptom of difference!

HEADLINES
Rainecloud, Having No Talent In Arts and Writing, Will Not Support Ace

BAotW Wins Raineclouds Favor by Showing Devestatin' Dave

Ace Claims it is Not an Enforcer, Not Unlike Del When *Enforcing* Newbies - #eoff Party Loses Support Amongst Newbs Everywhere

Rye Loves Arts and Writing Forum - What about Rye Bread!?

----

if we really want to debate, msg "Dignified Popper" on AIM and I will make the arrangements.

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Rainecloud, Having No Talent In Arts and Writing, Will Not Support Ace

Excuse me, Junior, but I'm in the process of writing a novel.

You've upset me greatly. So I'm leaving EoFF. FOREVER. AGAIN.

Jojee
02-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Debate! :love:

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 09:19 PM
How can you not know what being that ace is? It's undescribable, if you're ace, you'll know it. I can't describe the coolness of aceness. 8-)

Cz
02-07-2005, 09:19 PM
I was just looking for an excuse not to join, that's all.That's all right. Like you said, we're a bunch of selfish bastards anyway.

Spritz
02-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Debate!

Debates are for people with nice suits. I seriously doubt most of us have nice suits. Also, I doubt any of us will want to rent a nice one either.

I suggest we have a gang war in the Eyes on Each Other forum. Dibs on the table-leg.

Maxico
You say you want people to contribute to you but what about those with piss all skills to begin with. Like me! (Well Im not bad with flash but nobody seems to want flash these days).

When the #eoff party gets round to rigging the elections Id like to see some support for the talentless guys.

Shlup
It just determines who runs the site this year. All us "Cid's Knights" and "Administrators" are just dummy accounts controlled by the winners of each election.

Raistlin
02-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah. I won Shlup's account one election. Oh man, was that a horrible year.

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Having offended Rainecloud with my recent comments, I refuse to withrdraw them after he publicly lied saying he hated the arts and writing forum with indirect statements.

A Debate Forum has been created on an AIM Chat "EoFF Election Debate". For more details, contact "Dignified Popper" via AIM.

Agent Proto has been seen describing Aceness as something you just know. However, he makes it seem as though it is an inborn trait, and if you have it you know it. Is the Ace Party a selective group!? More info as it rolls in on the second.

Spritz indirectly calls EoFFers poor, claiming they don't have nice suits and that they are required for debates, what he fails to acknowledge is that this is not just any election, but it is the EOFF ELECTION where no one is equal and almost all rules are broken!

Maxico speaks of #eoff rigging the elections... Is their close affiliation to the EoFF community and Board and Administration what makes manipulation of its own members possible?!

Schlup Quack admits that there is no administration, that the winning president and his cabinet create dummy accounts and control the boards... What will happen this year? Will the winners of this year change the EoFF Constitution and make elections ILLEGAL!?

Top Story
Dr. Unne claims that being Schlup Quack for a year is horrible

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Newsflash
Join BAoTW, because all the other parties smell.

Maxico
02-07-2005, 09:30 PM
All hail Marick Moore

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 09:33 PM
The Ace Party is not selective, in fact, we have a ratio of probably one well known member to maybe three or four lesser known members in my party. However, ace is just another way for sayng cool. However, it's far better to say ace than cool. Ace flows with the tongue, and whatnot.

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Proto is categorising people into well-known and lesser-known, therefore implying that they are worth different values to the EoFF Community! He's an elitist! Quote me on that please, Mr. Marick!

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Ace flows with the tongue, and whatnot.

Does it flow as much as your gushing torrents?

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 09:40 PM
The Ace Party does not care about the status of the members who join, as said in the introduction post.

BAoTW is spreading lies about my Party. Rainecloud claims I've PMed him to join my party, which I never had. I PMed several people who I think may be interested in joining my party. I never force anyone to join my party. They have several choices of parties to join. Psy's saying random stuff that is completely not true.

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Rainecloud joins BAotW and tries to do my job. However, I have sent out hitmen to keep him from this.

In un-related news. After eaves-dropping in #eoff(not to be confused with #eoff), I uncovered this... "[16:32] Kirobaito> I hate Linus because he's a freaking idiot.."

Maximo satirizes my work, comparing it to Moore, but in fact, while Moore is liberal, I am in fact just the same!

Ace Party claims that aceness is a much more english feezible word than cool... Why? It has no revelence to the campaign, or is it their secret agenda to reform English as we know it!? Is this some catchy term?

In #eoff, once again, not to be confused the party, I uncovered a revealing question from FlyingMullet.
"[16:35] FlyingMullet> 'What's your stance on rimjobs?'"

The Ace Party claims it is a well rounded group with recognized and unrecognized members... Their leader is obviously a brilliant speaker, maybe the others should learn from them.

Psy has accused Proto of being an elitist, not unlike hitler, only less maniacle and not so horrible... Is this what EoFF wants as a leader? Is Ace party really as bad as everyone claims, or are they the victim of electoral-stress-slander syndrome!?

HEADLINE

Ace Flows like Gushing Torrents from Proto

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Psy's saying random stuff that is completely not true.Proto breathes oxygen! PROTO BREATHES OXYGEN!

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Rainecloud claims I've PMed him to join my party, which I never had.

No, I simply insinuated that you had sent me the aforementioned Private Message.

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Debates are for people with nice suits. I seriously doubt most of us have nice suits.

http://www.loonybob.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/politicianBoB5.jpg

Oh hell yeah.

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 09:53 PM
The Ace Party claims that they care not about status and rank of its members, so long as it has members... What is this strange concept of equality that supercedes ranks and statuses... is this a good thing?
Proto has accused BAotW of spreading lies that are flat-out untrue about his party. Ace claims that they do not force members to join their party, but rather, members come to them for enlightenment from Ace's great views.

In #eoff, the respective chat of the community, not the party... I have witnessed an interesting perspective.

"[16:44] Marick> What do you guys think of the EoFF Elections...
[16:44] David> It's awful and stupid
[16:44] entrush> I THINK BAoTW ARE THE BEST, MARICK
[16:44] David> And the Nazi party got ripped
[16:44] entrush> THEY WILL CLEARLY WIN ALL.
[16:45] Jojo> rawr
[16:45] Kirobaito> Amazing. Entrush=Psy.
[16:46] FlyingMullet> The EoFF Elections are the single most most important event that EoFF has to offer. They let the voice of the true underdog sing out as the oppressed and under-privlidged voice their thoughts on such serious things as goatsecs, pirates, and w-boats.
[16:46] FlyingMullet> and you can quote me on that
[16:46] FlyingMullet> 8-)
[16:46] David> It's a well known fact that Psychotic is retarded
entrush> It's a well known fact that David is twice as retarded as Psychotic.
[16:46] Kirobaito> Don't argue. You're both retarded.
[16:46] FlyingMullet> psychotic = rimjob
[16:46] David> I win
[16:46] Jojo> It's a well known fact that Jojo is great in bed. ^_^" (there's more but it's more nonsense)

Awful and Stupid as one member clearly put. Obviously, David will not be taking part of this year's election. He also accuses Psychotic of being retarded. Is this a clever ploy of another party to limit the BAotW chances of success? Why? Kirobaito says that the election is AMAZING.
Flying Mullet however gives the most interesting view of the elections.
"The EoFF Elections are the single most most important event that EoFF has to offer. They let the voice of the true underdog sing out as the oppressed and under-privlidged voice their thoughts on such serious things as goatsecs, pirates, and w-boats." I believe that comment speaks for itself.
Later, things about being retarded and mocking the homes that take care of these "special students" were said and it was unsightly...

Psy has accused Proto of breathing Oxygen, the one element needed to sustain all multi-cellular, complex, animal organism life. How ironic, that it indeed is true.
Rainecloud has claimed he recieved threatening letters to join Ace or suffer persecution when they win. Though, there is no evidence, it makes for an interesting story.

HEADLINES
BoB Indeed does have a NICE SUIT

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 09:55 PM
The fact that David had to ban me to win an argument speaks for itself. Oh, and you didn't include Flying Mullet saying "Quiet you" to poor newbie me!

Victory: BAoTW. :cool:

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 09:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/elenquende/ProtosPM.gif

It's terrible what people will do to promote their party.

Tsk, tsk.

Loony BoB
02-07-2005, 10:03 PM
HEADLINES
BoB Indeed does have a NICE SUIT
http://www.loonybob.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/politicianBoB1.jpg
You should see the up'n'coming issue of Pinup Politician...

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Loony Bob may take photos in a speedo to gain a vote from some influential members of the board. Does #eoff want to corrupt your children, and your beloved pets, and your grandparents! Is this all his ploy to scar those who don't want his party in power, forcing them to shelter themselves inside?!

Psychotic objects to my unique style of reporting.
*side note*
David, as a chat admin may be replaced if Psy's party wins, as he has unfairly banned psy from #eoff, the IRC room.

Rainecloud supports proof that Proto has indeed pmed him and asked Rainecloud to join his party. While not forcing Rainecloud, he does cause Rainecloud to feel somewhat obligated to join as Proto praises him, making it seem so great. Is this all pre-ordained by ACE, and why is Rainecloud so closely affiliated with BAotW!? Their moral values replace shakespear with the karma sutra in schools... Is this what children want? If so, then all the power to BAotW... but if not, then beware!

HEADLINES
Rainecloud "Tsk"es Proto TWICE

Spritz will not Speak With Me, Other than Phrase "No Comment" as Advised by a Lawyer Incase I try to Spin

Bob Obsessed with Self and Posts Pictures on Web

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 10:11 PM
I never sent that PM to Rainecloud. If I had, it'll be along the lines of... "I would like to invite you to the Ace Party. You don't need to join, but consider it." and I never sent a PM to Raine regarding an invitation.

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 10:13 PM
The proof's in the pudding, Pr00ty-baby.

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 10:14 PM
That's obviously photoshopped, my dear. ;)

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I never sent that PM to Rainecloud. If I had, it'll be along the lines of... "I would like to invite you to the Ace Party. You don't need to join, but consider it." and I never sent a PM to Raine regarding an invitation.Yeah Proto, there's no use stalling, trying to buy yourself some time. We know the truth!

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Heh. "Maximum Suckage".

I'm quite proud of that one. You should change your custom title.

Spritz
02-07-2005, 10:16 PM
I never sent that PM to Rainecloud. If I had, it'll be along the lines of... "I would like to invite you to the Ace Party. You don't need to join, but consider it."

You were planning to?

Rainecloud
02-07-2005, 10:17 PM
He can still win my favour. He knows where my Paypal account is.

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 10:28 PM
In an AIM conversation..

Spritz: I must have a good lawyer!
Marick: that's just it
Marick: you're not out for the common man
Spritz: Nooooo! ;-;
Spritz: Do you take bribes... of the candy varaity? =o
Marick: BAotW has money
Marick: they can't possibly know what it's like to be middle class.
Spritz: Acctually our budgt was stated to be, and I quote, "£0.00" xD

That's all interesting, but what does it mean, well, rest assured, I have that answer(s). Spritz is obviously the legal counselor of the group, and althought that the budget was stated to be 0 pounds, it is not certain that this is an accurate figure, as BAotW has profited from ANIMAL EXPLOITATION, according to slander from #eoff, the party. Later, he asked how I could be bought to serve his party, I was outraged, and instantly came here to report for YOU the viewer. Rest assured, that bribes will not work on this reporter.

Things heat up in #eoff, the chat, as david accuses #eoff, the party of being for the noobies and NOT the chat. Plots thicken.

Rainecloud gives evidence of a pm being sent, however, Proto claims it was a photoshopped masterpiece. In fact, Proto claims that he sent an entirely different pm, one of understanding and warming.
Rainecloud is able to be bought again, with Paypal... as rediculous as it sounds, I would not put it past the parties to NOT pay him for his vote.

Another #eoff, the chat, excerpt.
"[17:23] Marick> Any new views on any of the parties that you would like to include in the next post
[17:23] _> First of all, don't listen to David. xD
[17:23] frunk> i read that as "views on any of the panties"

It is apparent that Bob hates David, and if #eoff is elected, then he will commit a mass homocide on David.
Frunk is apparently blind.

HEADLINES
Marick Takes Pills for Crazy People in Leisure Time

Psychotic known as "Foil of Bob" by Kirobaito

Meghan's Vote doesn't matter, She's leaving February 28th

Bob and Psy Represent Opposite Spectrums

*Quick Addition*
Loony Bob has created a slogan for #eoff, the party.

"[17:32] _> #eoff - That's you!"

What's it mean, that #eoff is subjecting and categorizing the community as a permanent member of the #eoff party? Or is it to rally support in unity and amnesty.

-----

More info later, I am on dinner and homework break.

eestlinc
02-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Why bother discussing the elections? Everyone knows they are rigged. And by everyone, I mean me, because I rig them. To the highest bidder. Currently Psy is leading with $850, which considering the plummeting dollar, is about 10 pounds sterling.

Shlup
02-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Proto is categorising people into well-known and lesser-known, therefore implying that they are worth different values to the EoFF Community! He's an elitist! Quote me on that please, Mr. Marick!
Proto is campaining for the Ace party, not the Elitist party. That's Del.

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Proto, Del, same difference.

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 11:36 PM
No there isn't. Del's a CK. I'm not. Del's female persona is Della, mine is Penny. ;)

>_> Not that you need to know that.

Jojee
02-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Why bother discussing the elections? Everyone knows they are rigged. And by everyone, I mean me, because I rig them. To the highest bidder. Currently Psy is leading with $850, which considering the plummeting dollar, is about 10 pounds sterling.

How about a night. ^_^

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 11:41 PM
You WOULD be a CK, but you were sacked for stealing Roogle's dustcaps!

OFFICIAL! Proto is a dustcap thief!

eestlinc
02-07-2005, 11:43 PM
How about a night. ^_^

Head down south and we'll talk.

Agent Proto
02-07-2005, 11:43 PM
You WOULD be a CK, but you were sacked for stealing Roogle's dustcaps!

OFFICIAL! Proto is a dustcap thief!

wtf is a dustcap?

Dignified Pauper
02-07-2005, 11:46 PM
In a starking revelation, it has been found that recognized member eestlinc has rigged the elections every year. Psy, a representative of BAotW is currently leading with an $850 (about 570 pounds) bid.
"It's a lot like an auction." says Betty Butterfield, a former financial advisor of eestlinc inc., "It is not right to subvert the candidates to pay him and his corporation money to rig the elections in their favor. It wasn't right to the voters, and certainly not the other candidates who couldn't outbid eachother. What was more catching, is that once the bids were drawn, they could not be withdrawn, even when out-bid, the money still went to eestlinc, therefor, all parties lost money, and only one got the mild benefit of winning the election, in which, no power is granted." Butterfield said she left the corporation saying, "It was bad, so I left."
Who is this mysterious eestlinc who has identified that he does indeed rig the election. Is this the clever pawn of some higher administration, or is this some crazy story brought to you by eestlinc and some made-up woman. It is my job to say that I will look into these things and pile them away under shelves of other jobs I have to do.
Citizens of the EoFF community have been affected indirectly by all this. They, realizing their votes don't matter, continue to plan to vote, regarding this as fact, conspiracy, and death, but not really caring, considering that the election really does not do anything to the over-whelming ideals of the community. This fun and seemingly harmless election has turned parties into raving, slander and insult throwing monsters, pitting them against all opposition, and massacring peasant villages.

~~~***HEADLINES***~~~

Marick Wins Pulitzer Prize For BS

Psy Sleeps With Bob in Secret Alliance (Story Courtesy of Flying Mullet)

David, From #eoff, The Chat, Kills Self in Rantings of Toe Licking

BAotW Make Millions By Switching From Animal To Insect Labor, In Response To #eoff, the Party, Claims

5'12" and 6'0" Are In Fact The Same Height

*Added News*

Proto and Del's identity's finally deemed separate as Proto shows proof that they are, in fact, not the same.
Jojo was seen whoring herself out in the name of Fluffy Pink.
Proto knows not what Dustcap is, and it would seem, no one does.

*MAJOR HEADLINE*
After reading the room,
[19:01] RSL: I love Dr Unne for other reasons

New Headlines have popped up.
RSL AND UNNE HAVE HAD SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS, OR SOME SORT OF EROTIC AFFAIRS

Psychotic
02-07-2005, 11:48 PM
wtf is a dustcap?For capping dust, silly. :rolleyes2

But you'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Proto...or should I say...JEFF EL DUST CAPICO BANDITO!

Colonel Kirby
02-08-2005, 12:05 AM
I am so not dead.

Strider
02-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Which is a miracle, consider the massive toe-licking and Donovan McNabb. I guess you can't believe everything you read, after all.

Giggles
02-08-2005, 01:15 AM
A vote for Fabio is a vote for world peace. And Bruckner!

*waves at Fabio*
*hails Bruckner*

Dignified Pauper
02-08-2005, 01:19 AM
The Fabio party has gotten in on the action, finally, after laying dormant for a few good hours. In fact, it's so amazing, that I'm reporting immediately. What will the other parties come up with for slander of this party... Is the rumor of Fabio being gay a myth? Is Fabio God? Does Fabio really take steroids!? It's an amazing and wonderous set of questions that need answered, and I will make sure they remain a mystery.

Del Murder
02-08-2005, 02:37 AM
I'm too good for this thread.

Vote Elitist.

Raistlin
02-08-2005, 02:38 AM
This thread's too good for Del. Vote Unne!

Election Booth
02-08-2005, 03:12 AM
There will be plenty of debating, intrigue, policy speeches, etc. There will also be plenty of strippers. Yes.

Dignified Pauper
02-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Giggles, representative of the Fabio party wants equality and world peace, but what does it stand for in the eyes of the commoner? Fabio, their Icon, is seen as a glorious male icon of perfection... Does the Fabio Party wish to gain power, and then committ a mass genocide against all those who are not of the physically glorified.

And what is this new elitist party that is too elite for words of description. Led by Del Murder, who can indeed start a party, it has gained no support. If opened to members, this party could really gain followers, as we all know, Del is favored by his wackiness. Del has won many Ciddies, and he may be one of the most well-known and oldest members of the board. He also accuses my thread of being "too good" for him, and yet he has posted and advertised his party...

And what of Raistlin comment of this thread being too good for Del and that you, the viewer should vote Unne. It seems Unne is dominating the election with little support. Entering this thread late into the start of it, it was an intense post. When will ANT join the bashing... It's so intense.

Election fever is hitting all across the EoFF globe... Members are disregarding that the worlds most powerful figure, the POPE is still in the hospital... Is this election so powerful to black out other things...?

In other news.
[22:41] * Jebus throws a pie at Marick.
It was outlandish and outrageous. More will not be reported, later tonight.

HEADLINES

It Seems Pandemonium is Sweeping the Boards as Enforcer, Del Murder, Leads His One Man Party to an Un-Assured Victory.

Marick Called "Deceptor of Love" and "Mangler of the Heart" by Ex no, really, i was.

Earthbound is Deemed Amazing by Gamers All Across the World

The EoFF Election Booth is Alive and Well after One Year of Lying Dormant, Hybernating With Sex Slaves Galore. New Election Booths for Upcoming Generations Now in Democratic Schools

Election Booth
02-08-2005, 03:54 AM
No sex slaves here. <s>I pay good money.</s>

Madonna
02-08-2005, 03:59 AM
The Elitist Party is more than Del, I'm willing to bet.

Del Murder
02-08-2005, 04:05 AM
Last year it was but this time not even those people are good enough.

The Elitist Party: Where the bar is higher than a Bob Marley tribute.

Raistlin
02-08-2005, 04:06 AM
Yeah, I was part of the Elitist Party last year. As was Bleys, and some other people.

We've all moved on to better things. :p

Agent Proto
02-08-2005, 04:10 AM
There are currently five parties with enough members to be official.

1. BAoTW Party
2. The #eoff Party
3. The Ace Party
4. Fluffy Pink Party
5. The Unne Avatar Party

Leeza
02-08-2005, 04:39 AM
Giggles, representative of the Fabio party wants equality and world peace, but what does it stand for in the eyes of the commoner? Fabio, their Icon, is seen as a glorious male icon of perfection... Does the Fabio Party wish to gain power, and then committ a mass genocide against all those who are not of the physically glorified.
<i>Fabio, their icon, is seen as a glorious male icon of perfection.</i> - Perfection in the sense of someone who is able to enjoy life as it should be if there was equality and world peace. This would benefit everyone obviously.

<i>Does the Fabio Pary wish to gain power...</i> - Yes, how else would there be world peace and equality for all unless he gains power?

<i>...and then commit a mass genocide against all those who are not of the physically glorified?</i> - Absolutely not! Fabio wishes for everyone only to be able to experience the joy that he knows and to also carry on the Bruckner legacy!

*hails Bruckner*

Giggles
02-08-2005, 06:22 AM
All that Leeza says is true! No slander is needed against the Fabio party, for we don't slander anyone else.

*hails Bruckner*
*smiles at Fabio* :kiss:

Rainecloud
02-08-2005, 07:22 AM
...Perfection in the sense of someone who is able to enjoy life as it should be if there was equality and world peace. This would benefit everyone obviously.

Hm. For some reason, reading "War and Peace" whilst two girls are playing with my golden locks doesn't appeal to me as much as it did yesterday evening.

Vote for whoever you want to vote for!

Peegee
02-08-2005, 01:54 PM
lol don't be sad
baotw ain't so bad
sure we have lots of mattress pads
didn't you really want a wacky plaid?

If we didn't have this fun
you would be eating chilli buns
haha look at your silly run
oh look it's dr. unne!
OMFGASLWTFSARSSTDHOBBITSEX?!?@>

Resha
02-08-2005, 02:15 PM
lol don't be sad
baotw ain't so bad
sure we have lots of mattress pads
didn't you really want a wacky plaid?

If we didn't have this fun
you would be eating chilli buns
haha look at your silly run
oh look it's dr. unne!
OMFGASLWTFSARSSTDHOBBITSEX?!?@>

Wow. That RHYMES.

... HOBBIT SEX?

Dignified Pauper
02-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Election Booth has claimed that he has no slaves that are used for sexual relations, but rather, he has a line of the finest escorts money can buy. What does this spell for the elections... What of Election Booth's spouse...

This year, key members of the Elitist party have left the party, leaving Del Murder as the only remaining member. While, he is not able to run in the election, as he does not have a legitimate requirement (an adequate amount of members), Del is still enforcing the newbs that #eoff, the party, tries to protect.
Del's response is that "This year, the bar is higher than a Bob Marley tribute." Why, that is a pretty high bar to top. While the chances of Del's success is 0%, he still has my spread equal support.

The following parties are the current five that are elligible to run in the elections this year.
1. BAoTW Party
2. The #eoff Party
3. The Ace Party
4. Fluffy Pink Party
5. The Unne Avatar Party
As we all know, they have been slandering the oppositions with relentless rhetoric and jargon. It just so happens that it's all untrue as well. In a game of lies, truths, wit, and sarcasm, who will come out on top?

Leeza, fellow representative of Fabio denies claims of it's agenda for world genocide against the misfortunate looking. While Fabio seems to live a "perfect" - Perfection in the sense of someone who is able to enjoy life as it should be if there was equality and world peace. This would benefit everyone obviously.(LEEZA, post 119) - life, it really may be too much to concieve that the beautiful want to the ugly to prosper as well. By gaining power they hope to attain world peace, an admiral goal, but are there truly underlying motives? Who knows. I don't, and I'll probably not find out. But, I say this to the voters, be wary of all the parties and none of them.

Rainecloud doesn't care about the elections, or his party allegiance. He was recorded telling the voter to vote for whoever they wish, yet, he remains a member of BAotW. Oddly enough, more support has rallied for BAotW from that one comment among the masses... Is this some clever ploy to sabotage the elections that eestlinc already has!?

Ching Chong creates poem in dedication to BAotW's platform, depicting imagery of BAotW's benevolent deeds, while neglecting the malevolent ones. We still know not about their insect frustration, and their fattening of walruses for oil. They force penguins to move from Antarctica and drive cabs for an equal pay. It's absurd, and probably flat-out untrue. But that doesn't stop them from doing it!

*HEADLINE*

BAotW Forces Animals and Hobbits to Have Illegal Sexual Relations and Profit From It Via the Internet

Resha
02-08-2005, 02:21 PM
As we all know, they have been slandering the oppositions with relentless rhetoric and jargon.

Who, the Fluffy Pink Party?? :eek: But we LOVE everyone... :love:

Dignified Pauper
02-08-2005, 05:12 PM
It has come to the attention of the mass EoFF media that the Fluffy Pink Party instills sexual actions in children, claiming that it's healthy to start out at an early age...?

HEADLINE TIME

Heath actually bothered to look at some party threads? Indifference sweeps the forum! However, He Alligns Himself With #eoff, The Party, Even Though They Don't Represent the Chatroom, #eoff.

Marick Does Indeed Shower and Goto Classes

Rainecloud
02-08-2005, 05:14 PM
That does it. I'm definitely starting "The Indifferent Party" next year.

Loony BoB
02-08-2005, 05:44 PM
It has come to the attention of the mass EoFF media that the Fluffy Pink Party instills sexual actions in children, claiming that it's healthy to start out at an early age...?

HEADLINE TIME

Heath actually bothered to look at some party threads? Indifference sweeps the forum! However, He Alligns Himself With #eoff, The Party, Even Though They Don't Represent the Chatroom, #eoff.

Marick Does Indeed Shower and Goto Classes

How do we not represent the chatroom? Oh man. I am so churning out the Stats for this one! :D

RIGHT NOW, 47% of the top 50 chatter's lines belong to #eoffers. Now, considering I'm well aware that we'll be picking up another one of those members, that will soon change to 49%. With just one more move of the top 50 chatters, we'd hit 50%. It's also notable that Roogle, a non-#eoff representative, came up with the #eoff slogan. It's ALSO notable that my list doesn't include many other #eoff party members outside the top 50 (I don't have the full stats on hand while I'm at work, so I can't get the finer details). Either way, we very soon will have over four times the chat support of any other party and also have over double the neutrals. At the moment, 19 of the top 50 chatters are in the #eoff party and that will likely soon change to 20. :) We represent well.

Ah... statistical goodness... it's been too long... :D

Baloki
02-09-2005, 12:54 AM
I want to know why people arn't using the attack button I made :cry:

Del Murder
02-09-2005, 01:53 AM
That does it. I'm definitely starting "The Indifferent Party" next year.
Isn't that what the baotw party was before it turned into 'let's get away with spam' party?

Jojee
02-09-2005, 01:57 AM
I want to know why people arn't using the attack button I made :cry:

I did o_0 I typed a name into it but it didn't do anything. Is it supposed to?

Agent Proto
02-09-2005, 01:58 AM
*attacks Baloki*

Yamaneko
02-09-2005, 01:59 AM
Isn't that what the baotw party was before it turned into 'let's get away with spam' party?
No, they were always spammy bastards.

Del Murder
02-09-2005, 02:02 AM
My mistake.

Fuzakeru
02-09-2005, 02:03 AM

:spin: :spin: :spin: :<3: :spin: :spin: :spin: We love you too!!!!
-throws cheesecake at Neko-ness- Are you a masochist or something?

Agent Proto
02-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Just wondering, from an outside unbiased source, which party would have the most "soft/hard money" if "money" was involved?

Raistlin
02-09-2005, 02:49 AM
Unne, of course.

Jojee
02-09-2005, 03:19 AM
We want the soft money, you guys can have the hard money ^_^ Cos' we're soft and fluffy!

eestlinc
02-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Jojo turns everything soft and fluffy...

baotw certainly are the major spam purveyors.

Jojee
02-09-2005, 04:58 AM
Jojo turns everything soft and fluffy...

Not what you said last night xD

eestlinc
02-09-2005, 04:59 AM
yea, well, I couldn't even <i>talk</i> last night...because of the stench.

Jojee
02-09-2005, 04:59 AM
yea, well, I couldn't even <i>talk</i> last night...because of the stench.

I *told* you to shower. =|

Quina
02-09-2005, 06:25 AM
I used Manipulate to get my mad E.Skills.

Rainecloud
02-09-2005, 07:25 AM

That's "Selfish Spammy Bastards", actually.

Psychotic
02-09-2005, 11:56 AM
What spam? I see no spam.

http://www.eyesonff.com/eoffquiz/del_murder.gif

Spam King my foot. The King is dead. Long live the King. :greenking

Loony BoB
02-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Spam King doesn't mean he posts more often than most people. It means his spam is the better spam.

Psychotic
02-09-2005, 02:30 PM
And it can't be better spam if he never posts spam and instead whinges about it.

Yamaneko
02-09-2005, 02:56 PM
The Spam Brigade determines what's good and what's bad spam. We have made our decision. Reform yourself or risk looking foolish.

escobert
02-09-2005, 03:53 PM
same here :D

Psychotic
02-09-2005, 04:08 PM
The Spam Brigade determines what's good and what's bad spam. We have made our decision. Reform yourself or risk looking foolish.The Spam Brigade never spam anymore, so pssh to you. You all sold out instead. For shame. :p

Rainecloud
02-09-2005, 05:24 PM
The Spam Brigade determines what's good and what's bad spam. We have made our decision. Reform yourself or risk looking foolish.

I consider 67.8% of our spam to be slightly witty, and thus moderately entertaining.

Dignified Pauper
02-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Controversial subjects of Spam on the part of party BAotW have arisen in a recent post made by Del Murder, the notorious Spam King. Del, being the Spam King, has amazing credentials to be able to spot and pick apart different sects of spam, analyze them, and conclude whether or not they are worthless or important. Psychotic, a leading representative of BAotW claims that Del, or anyone for that fact, has any right to attack them for Spam, but Del especially as he is one of the most infamous spammers of the EoFF community. Loony Bob says that the title of Spam King, however, isn't bad, it just means that his spam is better spam, rather than Del just posting nonsense all over.
Yameneko, of the Spam Brigade, has made announcements that only they may dictate what is good spam and bad spam. Rainecloud states that 67.8% of BAotW's spam is witty, and thus, it being the majority, is an ok factor to leave in the party's thread.

Proto, of the Ace party has recently brought in the topic of "Hard" and "Soft" money. John Kerry once said he would come down on "hard" money, but what exactly is "hard" money, as the average American doesn't know. And what was the reason that the terms hard and soft were use over hard and easy? Mysteries arise, and will stay mysteries for as long as I report your unfair and unbalanced news for a better EoFF comical experience in these trying times of election mayhem.

HEADLINES
Jojo Sells Soul to Agent Proto For Cheetos, Real Reason Still Unkown (courtesy of Flying Mullet)

Baloki joined BAoTW because he lost a bet to Psychotic involving a buffalo, an ice cube and a pitching wedge (Also Courtesy of Flying Mullet)

"The Fluffy pink party endorses foxes" - Statement By Jojo

Marick Institutionalized For Obvious Reasons, Claiming, "You Can't Stop Me From My Reporting!" Scientists Baffled

Del Murder
02-11-2005, 12:12 AM
Spam is so two years ago.

Psychotic
02-11-2005, 12:14 AM
I hope Della gets his groove back soon. :(

eestlinc
02-11-2005, 01:46 AM
The Spam Brigade never spam anymore, so pssh to you. You all sold out instead. For shame. :p

I didn't sell out, but then again I was never really part of the Spam Brigade.

Anyway, spam died when HOORJ got banned.

Dignified Pauper
02-11-2005, 02:40 PM
As Election Fever is beginning to get unpopular with the masses, fewer and fewer schemes have been devised by these obvious and not-so-cunning politicians in order to win the favor of the voters as least likely to cause mayhem during the elections. This has cause for poor reporting on behalf of all media, and we apologize, but for now, we deem this topic over-done and dead. We all had a good, intense time reading, but alas, like all dumb things, it falls victim to natural selection, survival of the fittest...

Headlines

Election Activity Begins Slowing as Election Day Approaches.

Christmas
01-30-2023, 11:10 AM
Can we have an election soon? I wanna run for office! :bigsmile: