PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen "Creep" yet?

Doc Sark
02-07-2005, 07:14 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to make a horror film involving the London Underground. It's such an obvious backdrop for a decent horror movie.

I thought this movie was brilliant, far better than White Noise which I thought was slow to get started and reached a less than convincing anti-climax, but I found Creep very engaging, jumpy, scary and just a little bit twisted. Has anyone else seen it yet, I'm not sure if it has made it American cinemas yet but I hope it does at I'd hope it would be received as welcome change to the teen slasher flicks that have plagued the horror genre since Scream.

Dreddz
02-07-2005, 08:34 PM
i saw creep a few days ago. Yer it was a bit scary. I thought white noise as well was a bit rubbish. There were a few bits in creep that were kinda twisted i guess. The bit when he goes crazy and starts ripping and tearing apart that shed like thing im very picky when it comes to horrors. I like the ones were you jump alot like scream ,grudge etc. Stuff like white noise and sixth sense im not really fond of so i dont go straight to the pictures when they come out