PDA

View Full Version : Aeris

SnoopyG
02-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Anybody got a good picture of Aeris? The only picture they show of her is like the body part during the flower field part.

TheAbominatrix
02-08-2005, 02:57 AM
That's the only shot of her available. Why would someone have better than that?

Cloud72789
02-08-2005, 08:12 PM
It's called 'Square-Enix Underground'! :eek: A person working on the movie secretly puts a REAL face picture of Aeris on the net to the public. ;) Yeah, don't we all wish? :rolleyes2

Shoden
02-08-2005, 08:41 PM
theres been loads of FAKES like the one at the ff shrine

SnoopyG
02-09-2005, 01:17 AM
so this one is a fake?

http://www.ffshrine.org/ffac/aerisnew.jpg

TheAbominatrix
02-09-2005, 01:20 AM
That's an image of Yuna altered to have Aerith's hair. The only pic from AC is the scene of her death and the image of the lower half of her face. End of story.

amratis
02-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Yes, like in my sig, :D :D *points down*

EDIT - ok I changed my sig, :D now its the sheepy one, but when I change it back after the elections, it will be my nice aeris and cloud one, yay!

Shoden
02-09-2005, 04:08 PM
those are the pics so far we can only interprett her face

anima977
02-18-2005, 03:24 PM
I love Aeris, i hope she comes back and kills the villain in this FF like she defeated sephiroth by summoning the LifeStream
YAY AERIS!!!!!!!! SHE IS FAB

anima977
02-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Also, does anyone else like the orchestral version of her theme? any good Aeris fan sites? She is my homegirl!

Destai
02-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Ive never heard the orchestrated version. Anyone know a good download?

Yuffie514
02-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Ive never heard the orchestrated version. Anyone know a good download?

her theme is okay :) . if you've heard "Pure Heart" it's really great ;) . it's basically her themesong with singing added to it :cool: :D .

ffshore
02-19-2005, 05:05 AM
Hi, newbie here, i havent heard 'pure heart' yet...
could sumone put it up on forums?

*Dark~Chaos*
02-19-2005, 06:55 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif[/img]http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifs.com/download_mp3/Aeris_Pure_Heart_mp3/26692/]Aeris ~ Pure Heart (http://www.mp3[img)
Dere ya go. :cool:

:moose:

Camanche
02-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Argh! That picture will not die. Well, there is a picture of Aerith's face out there, sorta...

http://media.adventchildren.net/scans/fa723_mobile.jpg

(It's a tiny picture, beside Cloud and Tifa's headshots.) It's for the mobile phone featured in the movie. (There's even a site that has the Aerith mobile phone background(?) in action, where she waves, and then puts her hand to her mouth to giggle I supposed.)

EDIT: http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/archive.php?subaction=showfull&id=1088237285&archive=1091970418&start_from=&ucat=33&

Here you can access links to the actual clip of Aerith doing her stuff.

EDIT AGAIN: I personally can't get the links to work. I think the data may have been removed. Or it might be the browser I'm using. Who knows. Sorry.

amratis
02-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Yeah I've seen that advert on a website's rare stuff section. Is ok, I just wonder if she'll be in the movie. It seems they wouldnt have bothered doing a phone advert for her if you dont get to see her whole face in the movie atall.

Camanche
02-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Hype? Takes a lot less technology and time to render a characters face and movements on a tiny phone screen with tiny phone graphical capabilities. Square Enix's is helping to sell the phone by popping the little animated characters avatars, VII songs and themes onto it. Having it in the movie helps as well.

Anyone ever seen iRobot? Remember in the beginning where Will Smith puts on his brand spanking new pair of "Vintage 2004" Converse shoes? Which is an existing shoe right now, and had just came out when the movie was made?

Same kind of thing, but possibly on a bigger scale in Advent Children. It's advertising. It's possible, but I doubt the little Aerith render on the phone means we'll see her make a comeback. It's just to attract consumers.

amratis
02-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Good point, I know. Just wishful thinking on my part probably ;)

Destai
02-20-2005, 12:31 AM
Anyone ever seen iRobot? Remember in the beginning where Will Smith puts on his brand spanking new pair of "Vintage 2004" Converse shoes? Which is an existing shoe right now, and had just came out when the movie was made? It's advertising.http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=i robot (copy and paste)
it made me laugh :D

amratis
02-20-2005, 02:07 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=i_robot (copy and paste)
it made me laugh :D

Lol, made me laugh too. K I didnt think the movie sucked that bad but it wasnt too good was it.

Hopefully AC shouldnt suffer from any *incredibly* blatant product placement. Aeris related or not

Camanche
02-20-2005, 03:54 AM
lol Doesn't it kind of already? Though, (crosses fingers) so far it's only one product, and though blatant, it actually serves a purpose in the movie.

Not to mention, in FFVII, the PHS (Personal Handyphone System) was already a product out in Japan, and was considered to be a bit of a joke in the original game, so the real life phone used in the movie seems to fit along with that, blatant advertising or not.

Heh, ah Maddox. I can't always agree with the way he chooses to convey his messages or opinions, but hey, when you're right, you're right. I suppose I can appreciate the complete and utter lack of sugar-coating anything. (The full-fledged opposite of it actually. lol)

amratis
02-20-2005, 11:54 AM
lol Doesn't it kind of already? Though, (crosses fingers) so far it's only one product, and though blatant, it actually serves a purpose in the movie.

Not to mention, in FFVII, the PHS (Personal Handyphone System) was already a product out in Japan, and was considered to be a bit of a joke in the original game, so the real life phone used in the movie seems to fit along with that, blatant advertising or not.

Heh, ah Maddox. I can't always agree with the way he chooses to convey his messages or opinions, but hey, when you're right, you're right. I suppose I can appreciate the complete and utter lack of sugar-coating anything. (The full-fledged opposite of it actually. lol)

By incredibibly blatant, I mean something like this happening.

Tifa: Hey Cloud, I like your new phone! what make is it! Where did you get it? what network is it on?

Cloud: Oh thanks its the new (insert mobile phone company name of your choice here). Its great it can do tons of neat stuff!

*Close up off the phone in Cloud's hand*

Tifa: Wow it looks so great!....anyway, back to the movie at hand!

Yes the inclusion of the phone (and I bet you do get see what make it is) is product placement but (please correct me if I'm wrong) doesnt *every* film have it? If you look closely enough? And like you said, it doesnt seem to be too completely blatant so far. It also has some kind of practical use. Unlike the mention of will smith's shoes in I Robot like that article mentions, which is just...so blatant its sickening.

The advert which I've seen screens of (the one for the mobile with Cloud holding it up) is ok because its *out* of the movie, its not shown in the actual playing of the movie (I hope) so thats ok.

I still think we'll see all of Aeris's face in the movie, but I dont think she'll actually come back, be interesting to see if she really does look like the advert pictures.

Hey, if AC has really blatant product placement in it. We could call it FF VII: Advert Children. ha ha.....ha? :p

Kawaii Ryûkishi
02-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Not to mention, in FFVII, the PHS (Personal Handyphone System) was already a product out in Japan, and was considered to be a bit of a joke in the original game, so the real life phone used in the movie seems to fit along with that, blatant advertising or not.It was Party Hensei System, not Personal Handyphone.

Destai
02-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Tifa: Hey Cloud, I like your new phone! what make is it! Where did you get it? what network is it on?

Cloud: Oh thanks its the new (insert mobile phone company name of your choice here). Its great it can do tons of neat stuff!

*Close up off the phone in Cloud's hand*

Tifa: Wow it looks so great!....anyway, back to the movie at hand! :lol:

amratis
02-20-2005, 12:37 PM
:D

Camanche
02-20-2005, 08:32 PM
It was Party Hensei System, not Personal Handyphone.

Was it really? What does Hensei mean or translate into English? I could of sworn somewhere it was the "Personal Handyphone System" as that was a popular product in Japan at the time. Meh. My mistake.

Luthien Rogue
03-01-2005, 03:55 AM
It was Party Hensei System, not Personal Handyphone.

http://www.ff7citadel.com/gameinfo/enc_etymology.shtml

"PHS - An acronym for Personal Handiphone System, a type of mobile phone that was popular in Japan in the mid-'90s. One alternate interpretation of the PHS acronym is Party Hensei System; however, I can't find any evidence of this name being used in reference to real-world PHS products and/or services."

Lunar Yuna
03-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Well, the trailors on the official site show Aeris perfectly. If you have some program that takes captions, that may be where you want to start.

Squall of SeeD
03-02-2005, 01:00 AM
Well, the trailors on the official site show Aeris perfectly. If you have some program that takes captions, that may be where you want to start.

They don't, however, show her entire face.

Cybele
03-03-2005, 04:47 AM
All I have of Aeris from Advent Children is a picture of the lower half of her face, the flower field picture, and a picture from the mobile phone (attached). I don't think that there are anymore of her, although you could screen cap her boots and hand from one of the trailers, not that it would be of any use.

CloudStrife48
03-03-2005, 04:18 PM
:D

where did you get your sig?

amratis
03-03-2005, 04:37 PM
The amazing Xander did it for me. Yayness! :D I've actually just put it back on about 3 mins ago. I was the BAoTW one for ages, then I had my Reno one, but its back to normal now

CloudStrife48
03-03-2005, 05:05 PM
i meant your reno one :tongue:

amratis
03-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Wah! :D Oh right,um....Its from some quizilla test. I wouldnt normally put one of those as my sig but its just sums up my personality really well so I did. Just type 'Which Advent Children character are you' into Google and you'll get a few, its one of them. Sorry I cant be more specific :D

CloudStrife48
03-03-2005, 05:45 PM
:( i tried but i couldnt find it, i found a different one though.... lol it said i was mostly matched with Cloud, then my brother did it and he was closely matched with Kadaj lol! it said 2% of people match with Kadaj... so I guess my brother is evil :p

amratis
03-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Here we goes, found it :D
http://quizilla.com/users/CerebralSeductress/quizzes/What%20Final%20Fantasy%20VII%20character%20are%20you%3F/

I am Reno! so no-one else can be reno!!! :D

CloudStrife48
03-03-2005, 06:35 PM
it says im cloud! hahaha

amratis
03-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Now, you didnt do that quiz *trying* to get Cloud did you? ;) :D

CloudStrife48
03-03-2005, 08:33 PM
:eek: no lol! I thought it was funny when that thing popped up that way though, but after that i tried multiple ways to try to get every character, I did Clouds, Vincents, Tifas, and Renos.....then i gave up :cry:

Leeza
03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
CloudStrife48 and amratis: Stay on topic and please take your conversation to PM or IM.

amratis
03-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Sorry, that was getting horrendously off-topic wasnt it.

Aeritho
03-16-2005, 06:55 PM
that picture is a fake, I saw the real one and the girl who is in it is Yuna of FFX

amratis
03-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Which picture do you mean?

TheAbominatrix
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
It's linked near the beginning of this thread.

Greiver205
03-19-2005, 02:49 AM
The pic of Aerith that shows her face ?? She does look alot like Yuna in that pic, i recognized that when i first saw it.

Hey Aeritho ¿ puedo entender tu sig sabes ?

Shoden
03-19-2005, 12:43 PM
i got Cloud on it strange and 2nd time i got vincent how can i be so dark?

well that mobile phone pic seems real enough

Greiver205
03-19-2005, 04:01 PM
I turned out to be Vincent to but the first time through i was Reno.

amratis
03-19-2005, 06:13 PM
It's linked near the beginning of this thread.

Ah right, I thought he/she might have meant the picture in my sig. :confused:

Greiver205
03-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Nope