PDA

View Full Version : Who cares?

Dking'squeen
02-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Okay, now, in school there's this really annoying boy who sits either next to me or near me in every class. THat's cool. Now...we were talking about...i think it was who i knew and I said, "Oh hey, i know someone in china and in taiwan." and his reply was, "Yeah? Well, Beyonce toured in Japan, france ect." And I simply stared at him.

This happened again in science. We were contructing a mini science fair paper, him, my friends Isaac and christine and I, and Christine says something about needing 2 AA batteries.

"Beyonce sold over 1 million copies of her cd in the first year" He says. All the three of us stare at him in silence and, for like the tenth time that day i say, "We don't care. None of us care about Boyonce. Shut up about her." And i make a few vulgar comments about the fact that he keeps bringing her up.

Now, how we got from AA batteries to Beyonce, I don't know, but who cares? I was wondering if you guys have ever had a friend or know a person who will not leave you alone or shut up about something that they know you don't care about. Such as this boy telling me all this stuff about Beyonce.

Rainecloud
02-08-2005, 05:27 PM
He may just be trying to make conversation. Or he may be a complete nutcase.

Just humour him and pet him occasionally.

Dking'squeen
02-08-2005, 05:38 PM
He may just be trying to make conversation. Or he may be a complete nutcase.

He won't leave me alone and i'm sure he does it to annoy me because for some reason he likes getting me mad or worked up

m4tt
02-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Well there you go. He knows how to push your buttons, so he's gonna keep doing it until you stop reacting.

Dking'squeen
02-08-2005, 06:01 PM
i DID! for an entire day i said nothing to him, but he's leeching onto my friends and saying stuff like that to THEM too!

and this isn't about me, semi it is but, i was wondering if you guys have had someone in yur life who's like that

Rainecloud
02-08-2005, 06:06 PM
but, i was wondering if you guys have had someone in yur life who's like that

Yes, yes. There were lots of people like that in my classes at school. I was able to tolerate them, but others usually just punched them in the face/groin. I must admit, the latter is a far quicker and more effective solution.

Dking'squeen
02-08-2005, 06:08 PM
lmao

sheesh, voilent :D

Levian
02-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Who cares?

He does. I hope that answers your question.

Destai
02-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Well If your sure its not a mental problem...
Gang up on him and mock him. It should work like a charm. Always walk off laughing over some clever comment (pay attention)You said "About" him, "In front" of him but say it too one of your friends while partly ignoring him. Laugh and walk off.

Psychotic
02-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Interesting thread. Beyonce once made a thread, you know. Oh wait, that was Dr Unne. Easy mistake to make... :riiight:

Dking'squeen
02-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Interesting thread. Beyonce once made a thread, you know. Oh wait, that was Dr Unne. Easy mistake to make... :riiight:

haha

Psychotic
02-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Well...one's smoking hot, got a great body, is a great singer and dancer and has one nice ass...and the other one is Beyonce.

Citizen Bleys
02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Start pestering him with stuff that he doesn't give a crusty about. I suggest randomly spouting off the capital cities of various far-flung nations that he's probably never heard of.

"Hey, did you know that the capital of Uzbekistan is Tashkent? No? Well, Tarawa's the capital of Kiribati, but it's actually very different from Uzbekistan. Have you ever been to Moldavia? I hear they make very good pies."

Dking'squeen
02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
i'm not going into this thing with Beyonce...*has vulgar comments to make*
this wasn;t supposed to bea thread about me, just an example so i can pry and find out if this is only happening to me

"Hey, did you know that the capital of Uzbekistan is Tashkent? No? Well, Tarawa's the capital of Kiribati, but it's actually very different from Uzbekistan. Have you ever been to Moldavia? I hear they make very good pies."

good plan
i'll write that down and say that to him :D

boris no no
02-08-2005, 07:10 PM
there was this annoyinjg guy at school that always said hi to me and my friends. we told him we didn't really like him but that made him pester us more....the only thing that stopped him was leaving school
:-/

Destai
02-08-2005, 07:29 PM
He was saying hi to you...? As in "hi"?

boris no no
02-08-2005, 07:47 PM
you know what i mean!!
he always came up to use and tried to start conversation. i was in the nerd group so we didn't like outsiders...maybe i was just twisted...

he was really scary though. he stalked my friend for over a year.

Peegee
02-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Watch out -- he's going to ask you out soon.

Destai
02-08-2005, 08:07 PM
you know what i mean!!
he always came up to use and tried to start conversation. i was in the nerd group so we didn't like outsiders...maybe i was just twisted...

he was really scary though. he stalked my friend for over a year.
Well stalkings a pretty different story. The way I read the first post I was imagining some snobby group of girls jeering someone for being friendly (I was suprised because that didnt seem like you!!)

boris no no
02-08-2005, 08:21 PM
we were bascally the outcasts and we were pretty scared of most people. bullys were pretty nasty to us.
the guy just got really slimey. we were nice to him to satart with but he just got a bit too....clingy. like he would ask us to meet him all the time after school and he followed us. he just freaked us out a bit.

The way I read the first post I was imagining some snobby group of girls jeering someone for being friendly (I was suprised because that didnt seem like you!!)
sorry. i was a bit vague in the first post!

Little Miss Awesome
02-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, maybe he likes you, but talks about a celebrity who like, anybody could fancy to cover up the fact he likes you!

Spritz
02-08-2005, 11:23 PM

Streetspirit
02-08-2005, 11:53 PM
who caresIt's rather obvious that you do. :tongue:

Sometimes a polite answer can be all that is needed. If the person in question is just trying to bug you he'll find the lack of emotion dissatisfying, however, if he’s just trying to get some contact with another human being he’ll probably settle for something that trivial. Some people are just very lonely, and lonely people tend to be shun by others for that fact, thus giving them some bad social skills.

Quina
02-09-2005, 02:19 AM
I care, Yazoosqueen (not about Beyonce, I don't like destiny's child).

Lone Wolf Leonhart
02-11-2005, 02:05 AM
we were bascally the outcasts and we were pretty scared of most people. bullys were pretty nasty to us.
bullys are retarded. especially if they pick on nice people like you!

Faris
02-11-2005, 02:13 AM
This guy is either obsessed with Beyonce, or you remind him of her.

Luc
02-11-2005, 03:01 AM
There's a couple of people in my school that are like that too. I'll be talking to somebody, and they just say something random, or something irrelevant. It doesn't really annoy me, I just ignore them, and continue my conversation. :)

Luc
02-11-2005, 03:08 AM
You know when someone starts talking about something that has nothing to do with what everyone else is talking about, and then there's that big awkward silence?

Yeah, that's pretty funny though, because then everybody just stares at the guy that said that. That doesn't usually happen much anymore. Well, at least not with people like that. :rolleyes2

Shlup
02-11-2005, 03:20 AM
He does. I hope that answers your question.
That is indeed a good point.

Female Ryuichi
02-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Just pretend you havn't heard him. He knows it pushes your buttons so he'll keep on doing it until you stop reacting.

Leene
02-13-2005, 04:03 PM
I had not someone in my life who's like him but if i had i would kill him!! :D

I tkink that he likes you because when a boy annoys a girl he sometimes likes her :love: and if he is pretty you are very lucky... ;) :rolleyes2
:<3: