PDA

View Full Version : Crazy policies are the only ones worth listening to.

Cz
02-08-2005, 08:37 PM
If your party is elected, what pointless/insignificant policies would you implement? It seems that this election has become little more than a slanging match, with every party other than BAoTW having done nothing but spam each other's threads and attempt to besmirch their opponents' reputation. :p

This thread exists as an antidote to all that. All propaganda aside, what will your party actually do if elected?

Psychotic
02-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Never ever form again. (Yeah, that's right. If you hate us, you should vote for us so we don't ever come back!)

Raistlin
02-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Implement an annual Unne Day!

Loony BoB
02-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Never ever form again. (Yeah, that's right. If you hate us, you should vote for us so we don't ever come back!)
Haha, that's possibly the best tactic you've used to date. :D

I'd do everything I can to ensure that the chatroom gets more active, I'd put up a Goomba smilie (man it's been ages since I added a smilie O_o), I'd try to get the attack button back. If I could get it to work.

I'd also post my Pinup Politician victory pose picture. Although I have a really, really big nose in it... so maybe not.

EDIT: I'd also brag about it to Psy. And consider not running next time. But who am I kidding? The odds of me not running again are crap. It'd be like Bill Clinton giving way to George Bush.

Jojee
02-08-2005, 08:51 PM
More smileys~

Psychotic
02-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Haha, that's possibly the best tactic you've used to date. :D'Cept bribing Election Booth. I mean...reading...books...on....BOOTHS! Yeah.

Leeza
02-08-2005, 09:10 PM
If elected, the Fabio Party will...

...we'll have to think on that when we take a break from worshipping him and smiling at him. We're pretty easygoing though so any suggestions of what anyone would like to happen if the Fabio Party is elected will probably happen because we don't like to think and ponder on things too much...except when it's about Fabio. :)

Agent Proto
02-08-2005, 09:42 PM
The Ace Party will have the Arts & Writing forum be a little more active, will include better smilies, like the return of the true rock smiley, the pimp smiley, and any other smilies that other people want.

Leeza
02-08-2005, 10:15 PM
... like the return of the true rock smiley, the pimp smiley, and any other smilies that other people want.
Suuure you will. :)

Agent Proto
02-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Suuure you will. :)

Well, I can at FG. 8-)

Leeza
02-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Of course you can! What could I have been thinking? Anything that you can do at FG will obviously be done at EoFF as well. :)

Yamaneko
02-08-2005, 10:22 PM
I promise that if the Elitist Party wins we will instigate a ruthless bloodbath on all our enemies. Join us or fall.

Jojee
02-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Jfif, you copycat ;)

The Fluffy pink party will go around and go "^__^; tee hee" spread da love :love:, but not the herpes.

Leeza
02-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Bloodbath!? You really should try a milkbath instead. It's far more soothing. :)

Linus
02-08-2005, 10:33 PM
There's already an Unne Day. It's in December.

gokufusionss1
02-08-2005, 10:54 PM
smite our enemys and give everyone giant foam hands. I haven't actualy tabled this idea with the group yet, but it's this kind of quality we need I'm sure they'd agree.

Spritz
02-08-2005, 11:13 PM
BAoTW endorse the enslavment/befriending of this thing! (http://www.romitaman.com/swampthingunpubcov.jpg)

Citizen Bleys
02-08-2005, 11:17 PM
I'd smite you all.

P.S. Country music would also be made illegal.

Captain Maxx Power
02-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Rename the General Square Enix room to the deliciously sounding General Squenix room. Who doesn't like saying Squenix? :p

Baloki
02-08-2005, 11:45 PM
I might stay on Site Staff if BAoTW win :D

ZeZipster
02-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Ostracize every other party in the utmost tyrannical manner.

FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS WILL RESULT IN VERY-NO MANNERS OF EXACTING REVENGE UPON THE ONES WHOM HAVE DESCRIMINATED AGAINST OUR KIND FOR AEONS.

Election Booth
02-09-2005, 01:30 AM
the baotw seem to want to control the pace of this election. good job, guys.

good enough FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Fuzakeru
02-09-2005, 01:34 AM
You should really poop on the poop-pot. That's were it belongs says Big Bird.

Psychotic
02-09-2005, 01:35 AM
THAT good? Wow. High praise indeed! ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY BUTTOCKS OF ELECTION BOOTH! *hails bru....eb's ass*

Fuzakeru
02-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Country music would also be made illegal.

-=ALLLLLLL My Exes Live in Texas=-

Country Music > Your face imho :)

Agent Proto
02-09-2005, 01:42 AM
Election Booth owns.

Taking care of business. Every day!
Taking care of business. It's alright!
Taking care of business. Working ovetime.

eestlinc
02-09-2005, 04:49 AM
here's a question:

how will each of your personally finance your proposals? who's paying for all the nachos?

Rainecloud
02-09-2005, 07:11 AM
We're all trying to make the best out of a bad situation, it seems. For me, the Elections are usually a boring time of year. I didn't enjoy them last year, and I didn't enjoy them the year before. However, the BAoTW Party has changed all that - partly due to their excellent conduct in threads around the entire forum, and their wonderful policies and guidelines.

Plus, we don't murder innocent birds on rollercoasters.

Madonna
02-09-2005, 07:40 AM
P.S. Country music would also be made illegal.Agreed, good sir.

Jojee
02-09-2005, 07:41 AM
Elections aren't at a boring time, it's just in time for Valentine's Day! ^_^ More power to the pink <3

Madonna
02-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Valentine's Day would be changed by being celebrated by burning everyone who mopes around, complaining about heartbreak. Christmas would be outlawed, to be replaced by Loot and Booty Day.

More policies later.

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-09-2005, 07:51 AM
All Goombas all the time!

Jojee
02-09-2005, 07:51 AM
If elected, we will make every day Valentine's Day, a day of love and flowers and prettiness! Also we will make every day Christmas. And Easter, cos' there's bunnies.

Madonna
02-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Another reminder of things that shall be put to the sword; bunnies shall die as well. We need the chocolate milk. (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=120)

Once the Unne Avatar party comes to power, I want you on the team, Jojo; you're perfect at reminding us about what needs to be done.

Samuraid
02-09-2005, 08:16 AM
P.S. Country music would also be made illegal.

Oh man, I wish I could be in your party just because you said that. Country music <<<< all...except some rap.

Psychotic
02-09-2005, 12:02 PM
here's a question:

how will each of your personally finance your proposals? who's paying for all the nachos?Shaun Wright-Phillips is.

http://www.corinthianseller.co.uk/images/ProStars-PRO1059.jpg

I have written two letters: One to the real SW-P, and one to the SW-P in the picture above, about funding, and they have both agreed to pay for anything I want.

...probably.

Baloki
02-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Also i found a lepricorns gold :)

Cz
02-09-2005, 07:30 PM
That won't stop us from imprisoning the Leprechauns once we reach power though. There's something about those little fellas that's just a bit too...Irish.

Madonna
02-09-2005, 11:46 PM
I would like to point out that my earlier proposed policies drain nothing from the general EoFF public's pockets.

No new taxes will be instated to gain the necessary funds to pay for gas, timber, and rope for the burnings, and a seizure of property will be conducted after the mopey individual is dealt with. Knowing these individuals, though, there won't be many funds to acquire from said seizure; mostly diariesjournals on how empty their life iswas.

Swords do cost money, and you cannot really seize the property of a rabbit, but you could afford a sword if you didn't spend all your money on chocolate bunnies and fake grass for your baskets.

Both Loot Day and Booty Day help increase the economy twofold more than Christmas, as there are two days instead of one of gift-giving and that's basically the only trade-off, so do not worry about any radical changes.

As you can see, all these policies are well, fine, and great. The best thing about these future changes is that you don't have to participate if you do not wish unless you are a heartbroken, mopey individual.

The Man
02-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Lynx is a good man and a credit to his race, and as a co-member of the Unne Avatar Party, I fully support him in this and any other endeavours he may aspire to make in the name of the Unne Avatar Party. Unne Avatars for all!

Clouded Sky
02-10-2005, 01:24 AM
If the Fluffy Pink Party is elected, everyone can...
GO ON A DATE WITH ME! lol. :love:

Madonna
02-10-2005, 03:52 AM
If the Fluffy Pink Party is elected, everyone can...
GO ON A DATE WITH ME! lol. :love:That's really disturbing.