PDA

View Full Version : FF Party!

Quina
02-09-2005, 03:23 AM
I'm really digging this forums elections thing. Everyone is having a party where they post and dance and stuff like that, so I decided to make an FF Party! Why is it in the FF Forum and not the General forum? BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT. Also, the election booth said it was ok and I thought this would be the best place to find FF fans. Anybody can join, as long as you haven't already joined with another group. All comers welcome!

We need some things. A mascot, a slogan, and most importantly members.

I've decided that our mascot will be the Frog. Frogs have a great history in FF and make a good mascot:

images of frogs will go here if I can find some on Google

Suggestions for slogans are welcome. A good philosophical yet witty quote from an FF game is what I'm thinking.

As for members, just post saying you want to play, and which forum at Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums you want to represent in the "election". Also if you want you should pick a job class, since any good FF party needs a variety of classes.

If you can't decide on those things, and still want to join, you still can and I will pick a forum/class for you, and it can be a surprise. And if you don't want to play, post anyway saying what a crappy idea this is. I'm Quina and I'll represent the FFIX forum (obviously) and I will be a blue mage (obvious part II). I'll update the memberlists in this topic post. After (if) we get at least ten members, the election guy will tell us what to do next, if anything.

Current Members:

Quina - FFIX Forum - Blue Mage

There might be more stuff we need so I'll have to check the announcement again.

This party is brought to you by the PHS, since without it we would only have room for three members.

:) Join up or else I will eat you! (I'm just kidding, I'm not going to eat you...or am I?)

Edit: I can't find any frog pics that are yummy enough so we'll just go with Gilgamesh.

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy5/Bosses/22%20-%20Gilgamesh.gif

Del Murder
02-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Poor Quina, it looks like the General FF crowd doesn't 'dig' the elections as much as you do. :(

:)

louby_4eva
02-13-2005, 10:00 AM
awwwww no one's joined, if I wasn't in the fluffy pink party, I'd have joined. If that makes you feel any better.

Quina
02-14-2005, 10:03 PM
Thank you louby, but it's ok. I just thought the General FF crowd should get a chance to play, but if they don't want to there's no problem here! I'll have my fun some other way. ;)

turnitup5000db
02-15-2005, 09:27 AM
If I had any idea what elections you were talking about, I might be interested. I'm kinda clueless here though as to whats going on.

Quina
02-16-2005, 04:52 AM
That's ok! So am I!