PDA

View Full Version : FF soundtracks kick bum.

amratis
02-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Sorry this is so random but I just got the Piano Collections of FF's VI-X all delivered from eBay, and damn they're gorgeous. Does anyone else have these? I can't believe they're so good. The Main theme of VII on a solo piano is just unbelieveable, and thats the music in one of the official trailers. Can't wait till I get the sheet music myself. :love: :D

amra

Big D
02-10-2005, 04:35 AM
I have the FFVII Piano Collections, and many of the other original and arranged FF albums. 'Love Will Grow' is my favourite (Risa Ohki = luff), but 'Celtic Moon', 'Song Book Mahoroba' and the others are all just great, too. Can't wait for the next Black Mages album.

fire_of_avalon
02-10-2005, 05:02 AM
Celtic Moon = omg die <3 I'm making it my mission in life to collect as many collections as I can collect. I haven't started yet, though.

Cless
02-10-2005, 05:26 AM
I would really like to get some Final Fantasy music CD's but I don't know what to start with. Also I have this obsessive compulsive collecting instinct that tells me that if I have one, I would have to get them all. How expensive are they?

absinthe fairy
02-10-2005, 06:16 AM
Yes, I have the piano collections and OSTs from VII up to XII. Absolutely beautiful music. I never get tired of listening to it. Unfortunately my mum does though, haha.

Rainecloud
02-10-2005, 07:30 AM
Excellent music, isn't it?

On a related note, look out for my "What the %$*& is that?!" competition in the General Chat forum very soon for your chance to win copies of Final Fantasy S-Generation and Final Fantasy N-Generation compilation soundtracks.

:D

amratis
02-10-2005, 04:11 PM

On a related note, look out for my "What the %$*& is that?!" competition in the General Chat forum very soon for your chance to win copies of Final Fantasy S-Generation and Final Fantasy N-Generation compilation soundtracks.

Ooh goodies!

And Cless, I got VI for 7 pounds (including shipping) on Ebay, VII-X were in a buy them all together deal, and they were 27 dollars, plus shipping was , for me being in the UK, was 30 dollars. So it was about hmm, 57 dollars is about 30 quid right? So yeah I got VI-X Piano Collections for 37 quid. Not too bad, and they really are so gorgeous. My VII and VIII piano music is coming in post soon too, *cackle*
I have all the soundtracks I want now, I just want the actual sheet music for all of them for to play myself. :)

amra

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Wrong forum.

Ultima Shadow
02-14-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm usually not a fan of piano solos. I think it's much better when there's more than just 1 instrument playing. Anyway, I've got ALL the FF soundtracks! :D And, yea... they're really wonderfull! :cool: Even the piano collections. ;)

Doomgaze
02-17-2005, 05:32 AM

Those are always fun. I'm glad we don't do them into the ground like the Elections or Ciddies or Eyes on YOU or anything else here.