PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Nooberchip Cookies

theundeadhero
02-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Greetings fellow chefs. The season of love is slowly coming upon us. Since so many of us love to eat, what better way to celebrate than with some Chocolate Nooberchip Cookies? We here have a great recipe thats garunteed to be good.

First we preheat the oven to 420 degrees, as always. Now take a medium sized bowl and mix in 3 parts Raspberry Soda and 2 parts lluminated. Stir well and leave to sit off to the side. Now, take a large bowl and prepare for the fun! Mix in 2 parts Black Waltz#4, 2 parts Meanpeoplesuck. and just a pinch of Destai. Mix well with a spoon and then pour the contents of the smaller bowl into the larger bowl. Take a low speed blender, or a high speed mixing spoon ;) and blend ingredients evenly. Once that's done, pour in 5 parts Mokona, 2 parts Remedria, and 3 parts Testiment. Set the bowl of to the side. Now a medium sized bowl must be found. (Don't worry, these cookies are worth the trouble to make :) ) Mix in some Hitomichan and a little of Inferno. Sprinkle into the larger bowl. Put in oven and bake for 6-9 minutes until magically delicous. Be sure to top your cookies of with some nice Loony BoB!

For softer cookies, replace Black Waltz#4 with La Monk, meanpeoplesuck with Ultimate 99997, and Destai with Solid Snake Beater. Add Shadow Wolf.

Hi, all. Sorry if any Noobers aren't about to be devoured as a delicous lunch time snack. Time isn't a luxary I have anymore. If anyone wants to send me letters than PM me and I'll get you my address. It's been fairly easy logging on here lately (unless you count the hour wait in line), but I head up North soon and the OPSEC is tighter up there. This place still might be off limits. *Hopes not* Letters are the best way to raise morale.

Rye
02-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Don't forget to add a pinch of ff_babe.

theundeadhero
02-09-2005, 09:09 PM
It doesn't have to be Valentines Day to pinch ff_babe. :p

Faris
02-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Oooo a new type of cookie! :D
I sha'll attempt to cook this! :)
Come here little noobies I won't bite yet

boris no no
02-09-2005, 10:31 PM
mmmmm human flesh....
*munch*

Little Miss Awesome
02-09-2005, 10:37 PM
I am not being made into confectionary again! Hoorah! No longer shall =Angelus= and myself have to run away and clog-dance!
I might try to make this snack too, although I see some fine competition from Faris :(

boris no no
02-09-2005, 10:43 PM
I am not being made into confectionary again! Hoorah! No longer shall =Angelus= and myself have to run away and clog-dance!
I might try to make this snack too, although I see some fine competition from Faris :(
hey!! clog dancing is a fine art!!! :D it really is!

Mindflare
02-09-2005, 10:46 PM
This is a happy thread. ¬_¬

Little Miss Awesome
02-10-2005, 08:05 PM
A fine art?
I'd never have looked at it in that light
Thankyou Boris no no!

Destai
06-25-2005, 07:53 PM
WTF?

NorthernChaosGod
06-25-2005, 10:49 PM
WTF?
my thoughs exactly.
W
T
F
?

Leeza
06-26-2005, 01:26 AM
Sorry you missed this in February, Destai, but please don't revive dead threads. hero does Newbie baking once in a while. :)