PDA

View Full Version : All treasures in cc

Maya
02-10-2005, 08:07 AM
How can you get all treasures in cc, like
the one in Another world shadow forest, right below the waterfall near entrace to Viper manor well?
And the one in Viper manor sewers, itīs in the upper corner of the sewers, some kind of blue thing beside it, you canīt get there because the current is too strong?
Or the one in the basement of Viper manor. You place decor shield and the snake statue in their places and the door opens to the next room. There is a chest, but you canīt open it because of the showers which take your hp down (-10)?
Are those treasures really unreachable?

fire_of_avalon
02-15-2005, 05:57 AM
Mild plot-spoilers.

The first treasure I think you mentioned is the one with the gerridade sitting on it? While you're in the sewers going to save Riddel, go into the room with all the Spearfishers in it and the big waterfall. Run all the way to the lowerleft corner of the screen and run down. You end up near the bug on the chest in the cave in Shadow Forest. Shake the bars and scare the bug away. Go get the treasure later on in the game (it's a Deluge I think).

To get the second one you mentioned, first turn the valve that moves the door in the sewers. (Go from the first room, into the room with the spearfishers, knock down the barrels, go up the stairs, it's in that room I THINK). Then, go back into the spearfisher room, up the ladder and to the back of the KITCHEN. There's a grate there, go down into it and then try to get to the chest.

As for the third one, you have to wait until after you go back to Viper Manor during the Porre Occupation, (and I think General Viper has to be recruited). Go back into the room, and the guard who was there before is gone. Go to the corner where he was standing and mess with the column. There's a switch there that turns off the spray.