PDA

View Full Version : What is FFVIII spoilers

cL0uD3
02-10-2005, 05:25 PM
FFVIII is the best FF series games..... maybe. anyone want to suggest it's spoilers.

udsuna
02-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Un-original characters. A problem only for those who've played all the preciding FF games- first to last. I've even *shudder* tried Mystic Quest. That game sucked like no other.
Also, I didn't get dragged into the story like most of the older ones. FF7 made me cry... I'm man enough to acknowlege that. and I ENJOYED killing Kefka- from the very opening scenes where he was just a bastard, I wanted him dead. And every thing that involved him only added to that desire. We didn't even KNOW about Ulty until so far in it didn't matter anymore...
That being said, FF8 is still a better game than its later counterparts, and one of the best in the field of RPGs as a whole.

<LionHeart>
02-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah, FF8 is probablly the most controversed of the FF titles. It had a lot of weird things, but overall it's one you have to play, especially if you're a FF fan. The character relationships were beautifully developed exepct for the Squall --> Rinoa love thing, mostlly because it was unclear at first sight. However, if you look at it in the "big picture", the game presents a romantic story filled with many plot changes, many superb moments, beautiful music and a storyline that willl grab you, and eat you to the core. Yeah... FF8 is trully a game to play ;)

cL0uD3
02-13-2005, 08:46 AM
yeah it's a great FF series ever but dont you think that the leveling system is too easy. only 900 exp to leveling at all stage. anyone can level up to 100 in 5 or 6 hours. it's to easy and the enemy are easy until i dont need to use any magic or gf.

Del Murder
02-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Drawing magic over and over again killed it for me. Plus the whole 'we happen to be from the same orphanage' scenario.

EDIT: On second thought, here's (http://www.forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=55352&page=3&pp=30) a nice long thread on FFVIII's shortcomings.