PDA

View Full Version : Qhat challenge should I do?

Alexander
02-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Well, I finished FFIX for the seventh time (man, Necron is dumb XD) and I want to play it again, but with a challenge now.
I want your opinions: What challenge should I do? Remember, I never did a FFIX challenge before.

EDIT: I typed "callnge" in the poll. I meant "challenge" XP

boris no no
02-10-2005, 07:19 PM
excalleber II. so you can still whupass but you gotta do it in under so and so hours

Craig
02-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Try a Level 1 Excalibur II challenge.

Ultima Shadow
02-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Level One (Ozma) Challenge= The hardest of the challanges. A great challange if you know the game good enough.

No Equipment Challenge= Intressting, never tried this myself. Seems like the "average" challange... could be fun.

Excalibur II Challenge= The second toughest challange. But I really hate to rush trough RPG games and that's what you'll have to do all the time in this challange. It makes it pretty boring after a while.

No Abilities/Attack and Item Only Challenge= May be pretty hard but it's very boring, trust me.

There you go! :) I won't vote since the choise should be up to YOU. :cool:

Quina
02-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Try to beat the game only using Limit Glove. For the parts without Quina you can use regular attacks, but no items.

Auron's Blade
02-17-2005, 10:40 AM
excalibur 2 would be most worth it,but me I'll stick to using my cheat device :p

sanity's requiem
02-19-2005, 05:59 AM
no equipment, level one ozma challenge- It is impossible, but hey, try it

I Don't Need A Name
02-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Dont do the excalabur 2 challence cos it is supposed 2 be crap and it means missin nearly everthin!

Tha*Guardian.NL
02-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Its much better if you just play the game normally maybe without using armour if you like that and just train, believe me you'll be much stronger lvl 30-40 with like an excalibur 1 then you are lvl +- 10 with an excalibur 2. But it's allways fun to see if you can work it out within the time limit.

Armisael
02-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Excalibur II challenge seems very good to me..

Ultima Shadow
02-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Its much better if you just play the game normally maybe without using armour if you like that and just train, believe me you'll be much stronger lvl 30-40 with like an excalibur 1 then you are lvl +- 10 with an excalibur 2. But it's allways fun to see if you can work it out within the time limit.
The point isn't to get strong. The point is to play a fun challange. And I don't think it will be fun for him to find out if he can work it out in time just to discover that he couldn't... :tongue:

I think the Excalibur2 challange is pretty boring since you'll have to rush all the time.

VoodooChild
02-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Urm....Can someone explain what each of the challenges mean...Obviously some are self explanatory, but whats an Ozma, and an Excalibur challenge....?

Ultima Shadow
02-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Urm....Can someone explain what each of the challenges mean...Obviously some are self explanatory, but whats an Ozma, and an Excalibur challenge....?
The Level1 Ozma challange means that you'll NEVER level up with your characters and reach the super boss called "Ozma" with a level 1 party and beat it with your level 1 party.

The Excalibur2 challange means that you'll have to reach Memoria and beat "Lich" in under 12 hours of total gameplay.

I've tried out both... and out of those 2, the Ozma challange is much more enjoyable since the Excalibur2 means that you'll have to rush all the time and I hate rushing trough RPG games... it kills the whole RPG atmosphere. :mad: