PDA

View Full Version : DEAR FRIENDS Chicago Concert Tickets Inside :)

Krymmer
02-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey guys, I've been a long time lurker, first time poster. The Dear Friends Chicago concert is coming up soon and I have 6 tickets I'm letting go for cheap (+another 4 on eBay here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=6510691790). My party of 10 meant to go, but something came up and we had to cancel. Instead of letting all these tickets go to waste (I live in Los Angeles), I'm selling it cheap to the forum community :) If you guys live around Chicago or plan on going there on February 19th (Saturday), you can kick back and listen to the awesome magic that is Uematsu. :D

I bought these tickets through ticketmaster, so I have the PDF format, which means instant delivery via file attachment. You can just print them out and you're good to go! I also bought these near the beginning of their selling date, so these are good seats. A seating chart of the theater is here (http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ch1/ch1124a.gif). I have 4 tickets at section 105 row F, and 2 tickets at section 106 row GG. After fees and everything, the price I paid at ticketmaster was $75 per row F ticket and $52 per row GG ticket. I'll sell row F tickets to you guys for $55 per ticket and row GG tickets for $35 per ticket. Trust me when I say I'm not making any money off of this :( Nor will you find a cheaper source. If you guys had a different price in mind, feel free to contact me as well.

It's better that someone else enjoys this concert than let 10 tickets go to waste - and since Ticketmaster doesn't allow returns, you see my predicament. Anyway, let me know soon through PM/reply/email to dealdojo@gmail.com

It'd be best if I can sell these off in pairs rather than individually. Payment will be through PayPal so it's easier and more secure for both parties. I'm posting this on other boards as well so the tickets will be first come first serve.

I went to the Dear Friends in LA (along with E3 :>) and it was an absolute blast. You'll enjoy yourselves!

Shlup
02-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Thank you for the offer.