PDA

View Full Version : The pilgramige begins again?

Flashback007
02-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Ok, I have a problem. Not really a big problem. But I own both FFX and FFX-2. I find FFX-2 a better game then FFX. But I also want to beat FFX. In FFX I am stuck at Seymour Flux (I rather call him Seymour Sux). But now that I visit all those places in FFX-2 I got curious. I want to know what happened in FFX. Now here is my problem, should I start my game again from the beginning. Or should I try to get past Seymour Flux?

-*-Rikku-*-
02-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Lolz Seymour Sux, well the choice is up to u, i first play ffx so i can follow ffx-2 better, but maybe if u train more in mt gagazet that u can beat him,, choice is up to u :)

Old Manus
02-11-2005, 12:47 PM
I find FFX-2 a better game then FFX.
Oh dear.

I would recommend continuing the game you already have. Otherwise you will probably get bored trying to get back to Seymour. It takes a while.

P.S: you will not get much about the script in FFX-2 if you havn't finished FFX. Which is a shame.

DMKA
02-11-2005, 03:54 PM
I find FFX-2 a better game then FFX. But I also want to beat FFX.
:D

I suggest continuing your current game of FFX. Try running around and getting a few more sphere levels...that could help you beat him. And also try to beat FFX before you go any further in FFX-2, because very little will make the sense it's supposed to if you don't.

Little Miss Awesome
02-11-2005, 05:26 PM
FINISH X FIRST!
Sorry, just I completed X-2, now I'm playing on X, and I can assure you it will be better to play them in the right order :D

SeeDRankLou
02-11-2005, 06:35 PM
I find FFX-2 a better game then FFX.
:D Oh, you're my new favorite.

Well, do you remember what goes on in the FFX story up until that point? If you do, then just play from where you are right now and finish the game. The events that happen after that are actually kind of important to the story of FFX-2. And I think you'll really like the ending (it's a tearjerker).

So you are stuck on Seymour Flux. Here's a tip if you want to beat him. Get into a random battle and get Bahamut's overdrive. When you fight Seymour, always target Seymour, don't target the Mortiorchis, that's just a waste of time. First, cast Bio. Then, you want to Silence Seymour. Try until you get it, because this will greatly hinder Seymour's abilities. Namely, when he uses Lance of Atropy to cast Zombie on someone, he will not be able to use Full-Life to kill that person. Remember to redo the Silence Attack every three turns. Also, he will not be able to cast Dispel on your whole party. So, you can cast Hastega and Protect on everyone (have Rikku use a Light Curtain) and not have to worry about them getting Dispelled. This will halve the damage of Cross Cleave. Now, when Mortiorchis begins to charge for Total Annihilation, the easiest thing to do is to summon an aeon and use it's shield ability. It shouldn't kill the aeon, and you can dismiss the aeon after the attack. When Seymour's HP gets to about 20,000 (depending on how strong Bahamut is), summon Bahamut and Mega Flare will end the battle along with overkilling Seymour.