PDA

View Full Version : Summoned Beast, only 0:31?

Flashback007
02-11-2005, 10:11 AM
I played the battles against the dark aeons and the music during the battle I think totally rocks. So I wanted it. But everywhere I look, the number "Summoned Beast" only last for 0:31min. I think that kinda sucks, also when you look that some battles can last longer then that. Why is this? And is there a longer version? If there is a longer version where can I get that?

SeeDRankLou
02-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Most all songs on FF soundtracks loop at a certain point. So the music can in theory go on forever, but will last as long as the player needs it to last. If you download that song from this site it should last about 1:10 min, as it loops twice and starts a third one before fading out. One of the things some people don't like about the music to FFX-2 is that it loops way too soon. And this song is one of them. It works fine and dandy while you're playing the game, but if you're just listening to the soundtrack you might be surprised by how short some of these songs are. Usually most songs on FF soundtracks last about 3 to 4 minutes, sometimes longer, looping twice and starting a third one.