PDA

View Full Version : Is your cousins hot?

Peegee
02-12-2005, 03:36 AM
Generally speaking, my family is comprised of attractive/successful people. A lot of them take martial arts, at least one's a doctor with a PhD, and I met one with a PhD in math (what actual field I didn't get to ask....mostly because I was told of his PhD degree after he left). Anyway, we had a semi-family reunion the last time I visited (about two months ago) and the last thing I expected was happening -- the banter of a bunch of young women, all speaking of basically nothing of topic. In other words "chick speak". So I investigate and its a group of attractive females. All related to me too. Yay.

And I refused to talk to them. Eww. Cooties.

Anyway what about your family, extended family, adopted family, in-law family, and make-believe family?

-N-
02-12-2005, 03:39 AM
Umm.... no, they're not. But they're usually smart as hell.

Peegee
02-12-2005, 03:40 AM
:(

Tokki Wartooth
02-12-2005, 03:41 AM
My brother is one of the ugliest people EVER. I'm not even joking. People get these incredulous looks when I tell them I'm related to him. Even I'm incredulous of the fact that I'm related to him half the time.

I refuse to think of anyone in my immediate family attractive, but when I was 14 I had a crush on my cousin.

Shlup
02-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Are my cousins HOT? I am going to stab you in the face, PG. NO, they are not hot!!

My family is pretty all-around average. My Nana is super hot and used to model and stuff, and my Uncle Mark was a good-looking young man who got more modeling jobs than both his brothers.

Those two hogged all the good-lookin' genes for themselves though.

ZeZipster
No. My direct family (Brother, Mother, Father, Sister) are not very attractive. As for indirect, well I haven't seen them since I was about 4ish.

Well.. I guess my mother use to be attractive... But I'm going by what people say and her old pictures. It's weird how much people change over the years. My mother used to be some kind of activist who'd protest pidgeon killing or something like that. Now, she won't even wince if she runs over any animal.

TheAbominatrix
Generally speaking, my family is comprised of attractive/successful people.

You must be adopted :skull3:

Anyway, my family is generally attractive, but not neccesarily succesful. Looking at old pictures of my parents and my aunts and uncles, I was surprised by how downright attractive they all were. Both of my grandmothers were gorgeous, and both my grandfathers very handsome.

Now, successful... some. But too many spent a lot of years being drug addicts or freaking out in 'Nam and were never very successful. They're all pretty hard working though.

My cousins are generally pretty attractive too.

I have good genes?

eestlinc
02-12-2005, 04:16 AM
I don't know. I hardly know any of my cousins and most of them are in their 30s and 40s. Not that being over 30 makes you ugly. I also haven't seen any of them except my two younger cousins (13 and 6) in at least 10 years.

fire_of_avalon
02-12-2005, 04:44 AM
They're all about average. I'm apparently the pretty one. O_O

Mindflare
02-12-2005, 04:45 AM
Let's say they're not allowed to meet my friends. XD

Del Murder
02-12-2005, 05:04 AM
They're all pretty and pretty successful on one side, and on the other side they get by. My newest cousin is a cutie, she's 4, but she'll break a lot of hearts someday, and my other cousin's kids are the sweetest little girls you've ever known. One of them went skiing a couple weeks ago and broke her leg. :(

Luc
02-12-2005, 06:29 AM
I.. don't look at my cousins that way. Most of them are really successful and smart, but I wouldn't say they're hot....o_O

crono_logical
02-12-2005, 07:33 AM
All my cousins are male, so no, I wouldn't call them hot :p

Rainecloud
02-12-2005, 08:22 AM
On one side, they're ugly and successful. However, they're all stressed out with work and can't seem to escape their materialistic lifestyles. On the other side, they're a little bit dumb, but they're genuinely nice people who care about others.

And, no, my Cousins aren't hot. They're eight. *shakes head*

gokufusionss1
02-12-2005, 10:17 AM
I have ten uncles, 11 Aunts, 32 cousins and one grandmother, And i think the whole spectrum is covered a couple of my cousins have modeled, but all are ok looking there's no one that's been hit with every branch of the ugly tree. They're all quite succesful apart from one uncle, and have done well considering one side had 12 people to a 3 bedroom house and they all left school at 14 and the other had 8 people to a 2 bedroom house and they all left school at 14 as well.

Destai
02-12-2005, 10:34 AM
I guess most of them are pretty average except for a cousin on my mothers side whos admittedly beautiful with mainly light brown hair that tends to look a pale blonde when you see it in the liht and has been asked to go out with more people than she can count, has said no to all but one and didnt take that relationship seriously, shes also very smart but doesnt over do it, An unnatural social butterfly, attedning this high class private school and living in this flashy country manor in England not too far to drive into the city and shop her troubles away.

louby_4eva
02-12-2005, 10:58 AM
I only have two cousins, one's 3 and the others about 1 month old.....if that, so no, i wouldn't consider them 'hot', plus they're my COUSINS!!! It's wrong it's just wrong.

Destai
02-12-2005, 11:39 AM
eeew... Im prettyt sure its not meant to come across like that. You can tell if someones good looking or not regardless of gender or relationship

Skogs
02-12-2005, 07:27 PM
I have about 35 first cousins so its pretty difficult to generalise...

Rye
02-12-2005, 08:04 PM
My cousins are very young so I wouldn't know. Generally, my family is not all that smart.

Hawkeye
02-12-2005, 08:09 PM
this is really wierd...

Lord Xehanort
02-12-2005, 08:51 PM
My step-cousin, Jerry, has a nice body.

K-chan
02-12-2005, 09:12 PM
My step cousin constantly flirts with me and stuff at family reunions. >_<

Female Ryuichi
02-12-2005, 09:51 PM
I have no cousins, so I don't think so :greenie:

Destai
02-12-2005, 09:54 PM
This topic has me so turned on... and blatantly lieing...

Zeldy
02-12-2005, 10:01 PM
hmm, he isnt my cousin to speak of, my auntie married a man who had 2 kids from anouther wife there divorced now tho, so are we related with the kids?
One of em is hot tho :love:

nik0tine
02-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Im someone's cousin and I am hot.

Fuzakeru
02-12-2005, 10:28 PM
My cousin Eric had a crush on me. I had a crush on him. . . . we were 6. o.o and we played Ninja Turtles together. AND power rangers. -was soo teh AZN one-

Other than that a briefly summary.
Mom's side - All fat and in jail
Dad's side - All rich and fugly.

=/ I don't like my family, b.t.w.

Silmaril
02-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I have only three male cousins. One of 'em looks like a younger version of Ray Romano and is monosyllabic, the second one wears more hair gunk than all of his sisters combined, and the third one rarely strings to words together(he's at that stage.

The girls (including me) are very nice and attractive :thumb:.

Levian
02-13-2005, 02:00 PM
about 15,1 % of my cousins are hot.