PDA

View Full Version : My (Serious) theory on Miang (Xenogears Spoilers!)

Doomgaze
02-12-2005, 05:46 AM
Seriously, spoilers. You've been warned.

Notice how in the early battles involving her, you're never allowed to attack? I think it's because of the Limiters - they wouldn't allow you to harm the Mother. Note that you do not actually attack her directly until Etrenank, where she is dressed as the Executioner. This is AFTER your Limiters are removed in Shevat by the Sages.

Jojee
02-12-2005, 05:47 AM
That's an interesting theory, but I disagree. I think you just weren't allowed to attack her cos' they thought she was hot.

Raistlin
02-12-2005, 05:50 AM
That's an interesting theory, but I disagree. I think you just weren't allowed to attack her cos' they thought she was hot.
Obviously the truth.

Either that, or they weren't allowed to attack her because they thought she was so short she had to be underage...no wait, that's Jojo!

Jojee
02-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Wesly, you shouldn't make fun of me like that, especially in Adam's serious thread. Can we please stay on topic?

Doomgaze
02-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Yeah, Miang's not really short. Petite maybe, but not midget-like.

Raistlin
02-12-2005, 05:53 AM
Yeah, Miang's not really short. Petite maybe, but not midget-like.
So not like Jojo, you mean?

Jojee
02-12-2005, 05:55 AM
Guys, don't make me warn this thread >=\ I'll listen to the announcements if I have to.

Raistlin
02-12-2005, 05:56 AM
Can you even reach the Warn button?

*collapses on floor laughing*

Del Murder
02-12-2005, 06:22 AM
Stay on topic please.

I have no comments on your theory, gaze.

Roogle
02-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Yeah, I posted your theory on another board, Doomgaze. The counterpoint to that arguement is that it's because Miang is a noncombatant in most of the battles she's in with you, and I guess the party doesn't know that she's actually quite capable of defending herself.

It would be wrong of Ramsus to attack Margie, but would it be wrong of Bart to attack Miang, I wonder?