02-12-2005, 08:07 AM
Who do ya think would win?

Doomgaze
02-12-2005, 08:09 AM
You can't be serious.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
02-12-2005, 08:36 AM
I think he is..!

But for the sake of it i guess i shall say....spiderman?

Peegee
02-12-2005, 08:36 AM
-_-

Old Manus
02-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Spiderman would web in Daredevils eyes to blind him, then get his ass kicked for his ignorance.

Atum
02-12-2005, 10:56 AM
What do you mean he can't be serious?It's a good fight the way I see it spider man and Dare Devil are almost the same in skill sooooo it is a good fight.And if you're not going to answer what he asked then don't even post cuz it's just dumb and mean.BTW Dare Devil would win.

Blackmageboi
02-12-2005, 12:12 PM
:lol:....daredevil...he has a better name

Faris
02-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Spiderman.

Cz
02-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Daredevil's until-now unrevealed Arachnaphobia would be his undoing. :cool:

radyk05
02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
batman

Psychotic
02-12-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't know about Spiderman vs Dare Devil, but Spider Devil vs Dare Man is clearly no contest.

Rasputen
02-12-2005, 06:21 PM
How old are you.

Craig
02-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Shame on Spider-man for picking on the handicapped.

radyk05
02-12-2005, 06:35 PM
How old are you.

i think we're old enough to see past el che's comercial image.
anyway, spiderman is way cooler than daredevil. c'mon! he is the most humane super-human to ever grace the comic books. daredevil just... sucks.

Luc
02-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Spider-man all the way. He'll whoop him. :)

Rasputen
02-13-2005, 12:55 AM
i think we're old enough to see past el che's comercial image.
anyway, spiderman is way cooler than daredevil. c'mon! he is the most humane super-human to ever grace the comic books. daredevil just... sucks.

Who is El Che?

I hop you dont mean Che Guevera, El Che is an idiotic term.

eestlinc
02-13-2005, 03:28 AM
This thread has two hilarious arguments going on at once!

Let's compare the hotness of their hollywood "girlfriends":

Jennifer Garner (Daredevil) vs Kirsten Dunst (Spiderman)

You've got to be kidding, right? Garner is old a ugly and married and mannish. Kirsten Dunst is hot.

Martyr
02-13-2005, 04:13 AM
Spiderman and Kirsten Dunst both win.

Why is Daredevil even considered. I mean, we got Spiderman, Batman, Superman(...), and, um... Ultros, I guess, as superheroes who are generally considered to be all powerful.

Comparing a lesser hero with them is a waste of time.

Let's compare Daredevil with, like, Red/Hell/Devil- Boy. Whatever his face is. Some low class 8-bit superhero. Spiderman is off limits unless we want to pit him against Batman again (Whereas I think he still wins. Don't lynch me - Unless you think you can. I AM Spiderman. Well... I have a red bandana, anyway, With white squiggleys. And Spidey wears red. We're a lot alike.)

Note: This thread needs a little spam, I think.

fire_of_avalon
02-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Dear Martyr,

GOLD STAR

Love, foa.

There's no question. Close this thread!

Spiderman is more noble, more hot, and more cooler than Daredevil. Daredevil is a handicapped Batman ripoff and NOBODY RIPS OFF BATMAN.

crashNUMBERS
02-13-2005, 05:20 AM
spider man

cooler name (coughs) :D
better skills
faster
um faster

uhhhh ..... not blind :D

Pure Strife
02-13-2005, 11:38 AM
This thread has two hilarious arguments going on at once!

Let's compare the hotness of their hollywood "girlfriends":

You've got to be kidding, right? Garner is old a ugly and married and mannish. Kirsten Dunst is hot.

And thus all was right with the world again.

Silmaril
02-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Spiderman (even though I really like Daredevil)

Mr. Graves
02-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Spider-Man, on the basis that he actually his superpowers to speak of.

Rye
02-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Spider-man of course. I mean come on, does Daredevil have a cool uncle who has a famous quote going on for him? I think not.

boris no no
02-14-2005, 03:36 PM
spiderman.
he has cooler comics and the films far better!

go spidey go!!

DMKA
02-14-2005, 04:46 PM
I have to say Spiderman...even though Daredevil is sexier.

Miriel
02-14-2005, 04:56 PM

Them be fightin' words >=O

Jennifer Garner isn't the most beautiful actress in Hollywood, be she sure as hell is prettier than Kirsten Dunst. And a better actress too.

Spiderman can kick Daredevil's ass any day, but Jen Garner can so take Dunst down.

DMKA
02-14-2005, 05:30 PM
I keep mistaking Jennifer Garner for Amy Jo Johnson. :greenie:

I Don't Need A Name
02-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Spiderman would web in Daredevils eyes to blind him
Daredevil is already blind! he has improved hearin though (in other words Daredevil is CRAP!) Spiderman will win!

BatChao
02-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Hmm... this is a pretty classic battle, though I've never really understood it. Daredevil has enhanced 'senses', and it allows him to kinda see through wall, and sorta predict attacks to an extent. He's also good at martial arts. However, he doesn't have any super agility or strength. The strange thing, though, is that in a lot of the comics, he's shown with hightened agility... making him very on par with Spider-man's own super agility. I'd still have to say Spider-man, though since he is clearly stronger and faster.

Martyr
02-19-2005, 05:10 AM
Them be fightin' words >=O

Jennifer Garner isn't the most beautiful actress in Hollywood, be she sure as hell is prettier than Kirsten Dunst. And a better actress too.

Spiderman can kick Daredevil's ass any day, but Jen Garner can so take Dunst down.

Jenniffer Garner is the hottest actress in Hollywood like I'm the hottest actor in Hollywood.

*Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not who you think I am. That was one of those backward remarks. I'm not even in Hollywood. Right now.*

Where was I? Oh, right. Big Lips, whatever her name is, is probably the hottest chick in hollywood.
Cameron Diaz was probably the best looking girl before she transformed into a stick.

Edit: Or am I off topic? Is there anything else to discuss here?

Rye
02-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Jenniffer Garner is the hottest actress in Hollywood like I'm the hottest actor in Hollywood.

*Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not who you think I am. That was one of those backward remarks. I'm not even in Hollywood. Right now.*

Where was I? Oh, right. Big Lips, whatever her name is, is probably the hottest chick in hollywood.
Cameron Diaz was probably the best looking girl before she transformed into a stick.

Edit: Or am I off topic? Is there anything else to discuss here?

You mean Angelina Jolie (she has very big lips)? I think she's really pretty.

Martyr
02-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Yeah, her. I don't know why I can't ever remember that name. Probably because I don't use it much.

She's a really wierd girl, and it's bizarre that she's even attractive. Must be something about brunettes. I got this big problem with all the blonde actresses. I don't know what it is, exactly. The hair just seems to ruin their looks.

There's probably better than Jolie on the list...

Little Miss Awesome
02-20-2005, 03:49 AM
Spiderman is the boy, man! :cool:
He has the best outfit (I think?) The niceness and come, on people... Tobey Maguire :D