PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Science Theater 3000

Erdrick Holmes
02-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Any fans of this show so far? What's your favourite episode? Favourite character? etc.

I'm probably the biggest geek fanboy of this show, but i onlyl iked it when Mike Nelson took the place of Joel Hodgeson after Professor Forrester dies and is replaced with Pearl Forrester. My favourite episdoe is the episode Overdrawn at the Memory Bank.

I also took lessons on how to heckle stuff like they do on he show, I can professionally MST3K to Suikoden IV, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy X.

Wiegrahf42
02-22-2005, 03:47 AM
I love that show, though I haven't watched it recently. My favorite was the actual movie version where they flamed "This Island Earth". First one I saw and I loved it ever since. The low budget corniness only makes it better.

Earthworm Jim
02-22-2005, 04:46 AM
Mystery Science Theater 3000 is the greatest show to ever grace television. My personal favorite episode is Time Chasers - There's nothing like lame 80's graphics, a hero with a huge chin, and a time traveling airplane!

It's such a shame this show was cancelled. It was so original and so funny, and it never got old.