PDA

View Full Version : ok W-T-F???!!!!!

ninja-yuffie
02-13-2005, 08:46 PM
ok i was innocently searching the internet for pictures of zack, and BAM i found this:

http://lotysoftware.free.fr/FF7-reborn/

i know its in french, but anybody care to explain??! im so confused :confused:

redxiiii
02-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Maybe it`s a game about cloud and zack when they were in soildier
But I want to know why they lok so fat :D lol

ninja-yuffie
02-13-2005, 08:53 PM
mm i also want to know what is up with the shot of cloud with scalee arms?

Mirage
02-13-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't really know french but many words are similiar to y language or english anyway.
So from what I've gathered (and based on the images), this is a fan CG video about "the tragedy of Nibelheim".

redxiiii
02-13-2005, 09:07 PM
I think It`s actually about the tragedy at corel cos the pic at the bottom is of corel burning down

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-13-2005, 09:39 PM
Really makes no sense for both Cloud and Zack to be wearing those clothes at the same time. You'd think if these people were big enough fans to put all this together, they'd at least get that right.

Mirage
02-13-2005, 09:44 PM
I think It`s actually about the tragedy at corel cos the pic at the bottom is of corel burning down

la tragédie de Nibelheim

Sephiroth dans le réacteur ŕ mako de Nibelheim

Craig
02-13-2005, 09:49 PM
The history unfolds itself before final fantasy 7, shortly after the tragedy of Nibelheim.

The things have poorly turned for Zack and Clad: shortly after to have prevailed Sephiroth in the reactor to mako of Nibelheim, these did to capture themselves by Hojo.

Clad awakens to the end melts of a secret laboratory. Its memories be lacking for him. God knows how much experiences more or less doubtful Hojo did for him to undergo. The laboratories are strangely calm, And Clad has a funny one of premonition, as if an experience had poorly turned. ...

Sudden Zack enters into the piece, stretching a uniform of the SOLDIER to Clad.

"Dresses you quickly, is necessary not them to lead here; It would seem that a guinea Pig escaped " said Zack of a worried air, "and there is no longer any soul that lively here; the reinforcements will not delay"

Squall04
02-13-2005, 10:23 PM
The history unfolds itself before final fantasy 7, shortly after the tragedy of Nibelheim.

The things have poorly turned for Zack and Clad: shortly after to have prevailed Sephiroth in the reactor to mako of Nibelheim, these did to capture themselves by Hojo.

Clad awakens to the end melts of a secret laboratory. Its memories be lacking for him. God knows how much experiences more or less doubtful Hojo did for him to undergo. The laboratories are strangely calm, And Clad has a funny one of premonition, as if an experience had poorly turned. ...

Sudden Zack enters into the piece, stretching a uniform of the SOLDIER to Clad.

"Dresses you quickly, is necessary not them to lead here; It would seem that a guinea Pig escaped " said Zack of a worried air, "and there is no longer any soul that lively here; the reinforcements will not delay"

Haha, one of those free web translators hard at work or something?

Destai
02-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Yes, those are the first screen shots of the new remake, It should be out in Late 2006 or early 2007 and Square says there'll be plenty of bonuses thrown in along with it. oh and by the way, Im lieing.

Craig
02-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Haha, one of those free web translators hard at work or something?

:D You got me.

SadisticStreetSoldie
02-14-2005, 12:01 AM
I remember looking at this piece of http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif ages ago. It is apparently a prequel to FF7 but it makes no sense whatsoever. Cloud was wacked out from the Mako when he got out of the tank in the basement so it's obviously fake

abrojtm
02-14-2005, 05:26 AM
I've studied French for several years, so I'll do my best to translate:
"THE SCENARIO
This story takes place before Final Fantasy 7, a little after the tragedy of Nibelheim.

The things have turned bad for Cloud and Zack. Shortly after having defeated Sephirtoh in the Mako Reactor of Nibelheim, they were captured by Hojo.

Cloud awakens to find himself in a secret labratory. His memories are gone. God only knows what kind of experiments Hojo has done to him. The labratory is eerily calm, and Cloud has a strange premonition of a series of unfortunate events.

Suddenly, Zack comes into the picture holding out his SOLDIER uniform to Cloud.

"Dress quickly, we mustn't lead them here; one of their guinea pigs has escaped!" said Zack frantically, "Reinforcements will be here soon, there is not a soul left alive here."
Here are some of the captions (particularly the ones above Corel, the otehrs pretty much just talk about forests).

The image shown here is taken from Final Fantasy 7 when Barret recounts the story of the town:
"Corel was burned by ShinRa troops... all of the villagers... all of the town... all of my famly... all of my world... everything..."

Eh, I hope this helps. This game is apparently a Morrowind hack/mod that replaces the characters with Final Fantasy 7 Characters. The thing at the bottom says they are 26% done, and if they are really running that in the Morrowind game engine, then they have already made a lot of progress.

ninja-yuffie
02-14-2005, 12:52 PM
OoOooOOOOO confuzzling, how come we havn't heard that much (if not anything) about this?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Because it's French, probably.

Rudster
02-14-2005, 05:07 PM
LOL! I'm sorry, but this has seriously made my day. :D

Ultima Shadow
02-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Cloud and Zack really looks extremely stupid! :D

DJZen
02-14-2005, 06:58 PM
As opposed to.....?

ninja-yuffie
02-15-2005, 09:55 AM
they look better in ff7 than they do in this gane, their all dinky and podgy in ff7!

Ultima Shadow
02-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Their faces just really bothers me somehow... :p

Rednikcam
02-15-2005, 04:52 PM
It's just a fan creating something from his love for FF7. I don't see why everyone laughs at it.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-15-2005, 05:04 PM
I'd like to see those laughing at it do better than has been done, personally.

Destai
02-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Not many people have been mocking it really.

WIDOWMAKER
02-19-2005, 06:11 AM
its a dead ff7 mod for an RPG callad morrowind

Perducci
03-31-2005, 10:23 PM
I saw this a while back...
I'm not laughing, I think it's cool!

sephiroth JR
04-05-2005, 09:56 PM
I GOT NOTHING AGAINST THE FRENCH, WELL EXCEPT HOW SCHOOLS MAKE US LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE BUT THIS IS JUST???.....UMM..????????? I DONT KNOW WTF IT IS ITS JUST WELL .....FRENCH........

Necronopticous
04-05-2005, 10:02 PM
http://lotysoftware.free.fr/FF7-reborn/Clad2.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah.. Okay, thanks for the laugh.

Perducci
04-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Heh... Look at Cloud's Hairy arms...

Sexy.

Mercen-X
04-05-2005, 10:34 PM
I've been working on Final Fantasy: Blood of the Planet for nearly three years.
My game IS about Zack and Cloud when they became soldiers but it's so much more.
This frenchie game has crappy graphics, the battle system looks lame, if they've reserved the rights to this story, I am so gonna kill them.

Necronopticous
04-05-2005, 11:01 PM
http://lotysoftware.free.fr/FF7-reborn/Clad&Zack.jpg
WAH WAH WAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, I'm so glad I came back to this thread for one last laugh.

Mercen-X
04-06-2005, 08:08 PM
I personally hope this game will never see daylight. sts

Lucca
04-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Holy Hell this is hillarious! Did you notice Cloud`s belt? It has an ANCHOR! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! I`m practically delirious! OK, I played Morrowind, but this is just deranged!

Camanche
04-06-2005, 09:15 PM
I know a bit of French myself, and this is what I got out of it, overall;

It's a fan story/game about when Cloud and Zack were together in the tubes in Nibelheim (During that timeframe.) It's about them escaping before 'reinforcements arrive' to probably stop them from.... escaping. :confused: It's... interesting..... heh.