PDA

View Full Version : Monster Arena help needed

amratis
02-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Further to a post I made in a different Thread here, I've never bothered getting anyone's ultimate weapons in X before. But the more I thought about the more I thought, well ok I'll give it a try, I've only just started really, and I've got 9 creatures out of 10 captured at the Calm Lands, but theres one left, the Anacondour, and I just cant seem to find it! Is it definetly in the Calm Lands? I've been running round for ages and I cant encounter it? Is it in a specific part of the Calm Lands? like the Marlboro's? Thanks if you can help :)

tehSlippy
02-13-2005, 09:14 PM
You could try just west of the Monster Arena entrance, or North-West ... they aren't hard to find. Malboro's are harder to find then Anacondour or whatever

amratis
02-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Thanks I'll give that a go. Incidentally I've been running in to Marlboro's left, right and center. damn things. ;)

redxiiii
02-13-2005, 09:21 PM
There in the same place as were you find the malbros and the other stronger fiends

amratis
02-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Ta, should find it in no time then, I hate marlboro's

moogle
02-14-2005, 12:40 AM
hi just giving you a piece of advice, before you go to mount gagazet DO NOT go over the bridge go right at the bridge and proceed into the cavern of the stolen fayth ther you wil get basically the most powerful aeon in the game 'Yojimbo' you have to pay him for his services, try to barter him down a bit, the reason why i say he is basically the most powerful aeon is because of THE most powerful move in the game 'Zanamato', so DON'T MISS THIS!!!!!

rubah
02-14-2005, 02:05 AM
anacondeurs. definitely not hard to find. You probably just caught a really lame monster sequence. If it keeps up, just keep resetting once in a while. Apparently that resets the monster sequence.

have fun with simurgh when you get to djose.

amratis
02-14-2005, 10:28 AM
I found the Anacondor in the end, got Yuna's nirvana, the weapon I mean, doh, I dont think I can get it fully powered up coz I didnt get the destruction sphere in Bevelle, doh. I'm just going round catching all the other monsters for Auron's sigil now.

Oh and I've got Yojimbo, mercenary git then he is.

rubah
02-14-2005, 11:07 PM
There are people that swear up and down that you can't miss the treasure in Bevelle, so try anyways:)

at least put the moon crest on it so you can use valefor:)

Craig
02-15-2005, 12:12 AM
Yuna's Nirvana is the easiest to power up fully of all the weapons.