PDA

View Full Version : go go Garland ranger???

Desert Merchant
02-14-2005, 12:25 AM
yeah so I was flipping through the channels the other day when all of a sudden Garland from FF1 appeard on my TV I thought this was kinda odd so I checked the guide and it said it was one of those goofy ass power ranger shows I forgot which one.... but why is garland a power ranger, and is he going to knock us all down?

Craig
02-14-2005, 12:28 AM
If I live to see this archived I will die happy.

Mr. Graves
02-14-2005, 01:35 AM
Well, considering that Power Rangers is a Japanese-made show, and FF1 is a Japanese-made Game, I'd say you could draw parellels.

But personally, I'm more apt to think you're seeing things. :rolleyes2

Wiegrahf42
02-23-2005, 02:59 AM
He was out of a job after FFI so he looked in the classified ads and saw " Needed, Corny melodramatic threats and Bright colored armor".

Dignified Pauper
02-23-2005, 03:11 AM
I don't believe this rubbish... Find me a picture, and I might.

Captain Maxx Power
02-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Considering how many image reworkings the MMPR's have gone through over the years, it wouldn't surpise me if one looked like Garland. Still a picture of this would be the biz.

Fredde
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Another Garland is in Lufia 3 (for GBC). There is a gang of bandits called the "Garland Gang", and their boss is the "Garland Boss". He's got a big axe. Don't believe me? Look here! (http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/gb/lufia3/monster5.shtml)

m4tt
02-24-2005, 02:48 PM
If I live to see this archived I will die happy.
Aww, I was going to but then you had to go and post that. Never gonna happen now. :cry:

Craig
02-24-2005, 03:58 PM
How cruel. Won't someone please think of the children?

Trigon
02-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Well, it's possible.... but i think that Cloud and sephiroth should be the power rangers in ...
Power Ranges: FFForce!!!
It's morphin time!
Red ranger=Cloud
Blue ranger= cid
Black ranger= Barret
Yellow ranger= Yuffie
Pink= Aeris
Green= Sephiroth

Go go power rangers u mighty morphin power rangers!

Then tommy comes in and kicks all of their asses, except seph, and the two join forces. Yeah my imingation!!!

MJN SEIFER
02-24-2005, 07:57 PM
Well there has been a Goldor in FF3 and In Power rangers...WHAT!?

BTW I did like Power rangers (And I still watch the old ones) But I lost intrest because people changed too much..Know what I mean?

Creeping Shadow
03-05-2005, 03:04 PM
wait if garland is a power ranger which makes him good does that make the light warriors evil :eek:

Martyr
03-05-2005, 03:28 PM
wait if garland is a power ranger which makes him good does that make the light warriors evil :eek:

In Final Fantasy 1: Garland became a good knight again after the Light Warriors whacked Chaos. In fact, the whole Chaos thing was erased from memory. It's barely even believable that the events of FF1 ever even occurred (If you talk to a Conerian about it). The bottom line is that, unless you believe in ridiculous and unprovable myths about goofy things like Light Warriors and Chaos and Fiends, Garland really never was evil at all. He's a good knight, and perfectly apt to be a Power Ranger.

Creeping Shadow
03-05-2005, 04:42 PM
you do have a point there but like until i beat ff1 like 3 times that damn time loop thingy finnaly made some sense

BuzzSaw
03-21-2005, 06:06 AM
I had a similar experience with some Highlander cartoon that
came on the TV. My friend and I saw some guy in I think red
armor that looked like Cyan and some little girl that looked like
Relm... plus they had some dude that looked like Clyde (Shadow).
We totally thought it was a FF VI cartoon but then the commercial
came on and we found out it was some Highlander cartoon.
It would have been cool if it was a back story about Shadows past.
oh well...

Queen Anthai
03-29-2005, 12:57 AM
yeah so I was flipping through the channels the other day when all of a sudden Garland from FF1 appeard on my TV I thought this was kinda odd so I checked the guide and it said it was one of those goofy ass power ranger shows I forgot which one.... but why is garland a power ranger, and is he going to knock us all down?

You know, I saw the tail end of that episode, and I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I just spent fifteen minutes Google-ing that show and I can't find any clips from that episode.

I will continue my hunt.

I will find your Garland Ranger and prove his existence to the world.

Then we will all be knocked down.

Hey, it's better than knocking us all up.

Fireblade13
03-31-2005, 03:18 PM
Well there has been a Goldor in FF3 and In Power rangers...WHAT!?

BTW I did like Power rangers (And I still watch the old ones) But I lost intrest because people changed too much..Know what I mean?

I agree are they on szeason 7 or ten?
Dude that garland boss was weaker than the pirates from provaka who are in the same game! :confused:

Citizen Bleys
03-31-2005, 03:27 PM
The whole thing could easily be explained by all the LSD.