PDA

View Full Version : Herc...

Fate Fatale
02-14-2005, 03:05 AM
Ok, I realize That Herculese (sp?) is supposed to be really easy... But I cannot beat him... I need help on a good strategy, I have metaal chocbo equipped and I'm lv 40 (I think) What Abilities should I choose to equip? HELP!

Blank
02-14-2005, 09:18 PM
i dont know if you knew, but when barrels magically appear you need to target a barrel, pick it up, and throw it at Herc. his golden skin fades away and you can beat the crap out of him. then his glow comes back and he'll do something powerful so when he does try to jump out of the way. keep repeating the process of throwing the barrels and pumbling him until he's done. not that hard. whatever abilities work really. i suggest sonic blade and guard atleast. =) happy Vday

Craig
02-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Yep =) Apparently Hercules can't be hurt by the Legenday Keyblade but throwing a wooden barrel at him works just fine.

lord shishio
02-14-2005, 10:40 PM
L.40! you serious!!!!
That's what I was on practically when I beat the game!!!!

Halenite
02-14-2005, 11:34 PM
When Herc is yellow, it means he's invincible, you have to throw a barrel at him to negate it and then pound on him.

Fate Fatale
02-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Yes, I knew that when he is yellow he is invincible... That is a given... I just waited till I had ars arcanum and beat him... heh it was paiful to him... heh heh heh...

Blank
09-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Yes, I knew that when he is yellow he is invincible... That is a given... I just waited till I had ars arcanum and beat him... heh it was paiful to him... heh heh heh...

ars arcanum? i forget what that means. i beat the game half a year ago

kikimm
10-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Yes, and this thread is about half a year old. =) Please don't revive old threads anymore.