PDA

View Full Version : Publicity?

Armisael
02-14-2005, 05:11 PM
How can you raise publicity level of Travel Agency?I mean i want to raise the company level 5(i'll soon go to CH.5 and this is necessary since i wanna accomplish 100%^^'')before entering Calm Lands then..
And is it necessary to find a bride to that guy in T.A?

And btw does someone know a good place which you can level up your characters at CH.4?

Thanks..^_^

Old Manus
02-14-2005, 05:15 PM
You don't need to get it to level 5 to achieve 100%...At least I didn't. Just do everything else.

ShivaBlizzard8
02-14-2005, 05:24 PM
1. To raise it to level 5, you need to get so many publicity points (I forget exactly how many, but I think its like 400). The best way to do this is to advertize to people around Spira, and chose the plug that makes them "really pumped." Those get you 5 points each. If you've run out of people to advertize to, no worries - you can advertize to them again during chapter 5. The minigame doesn't end until you get the right number of points, so you can go to the Calm Lands in chapter
5 without losing the 100% potential. Just finish before you beat the game.
You can also earn points by losing Gil to your company in the Calm Lands games. If you're strapped it works, but its a slow process - in chapter 5, its 200 gil per publicity point.

2. Completion-wise, you don't have to find that guy a wife, but you get some nice items if you do.

3. I've found the best places to level up my characters the cavern near the Calm Lands were you find Yojimbo in FFX, but most of the time I just have Yuna and company run a few laps around Mi'hen highroad, Mushroom rock, or the Kilka forest to level up and learn abilities. Great for catching Chocobos too.

Armisael
02-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Oh yeah now that you mention it ShivaBlizzard..What's this with chocobos?Do i have to capture 14 chocobos?And what about their level 5?I think i read somewhere that you need to level at least 4 of them to Level 5!

Bomber
02-14-2005, 08:53 PM
I think I know the answer to that one, but someone correct me if I'm wrong...

When you've dispatched at least 3 chocobos at each of the 5 levels, and they all return, a secret dungeon opens in the ranch. Inside the dungeon are 5 gates; if you can navigate your way through the dungeon and open all the gates, you'll get the Awesome Chocobo. There are a lot of tough fiends in this area, but there's also some key items, including an Experiment Repair Manual and the Machina Reactor (for Rikku's Machina Maw Dressphere).

Armisael
02-15-2005, 05:33 PM
I get it..Thanks all^_^