PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Aeon

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
02-15-2005, 12:05 AM
Whats your favourite aeon and how to you raise its attributes and Abilities.

My favourite aeon is Shiva and i like boosting her Hp and Defence and Magic and im trying to get all the black magic for her now..

amratis
02-15-2005, 12:10 AM
My favourite is Yojimbo because he kicks ass, nuff said. lol, no seriously though, I like him best because he seems to like me alot and does Zanmato for 200 gil, ho ho ho, he's also done it 3 times for me tonight automatically, I didnt even pay him, he he. :D Apart from him, I like Bahamut best, for his sheer strength, also he looks pretty damn tough.

amra

rubah
02-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Why give them black magic? It's a waste of items when they can just *breath* on an enemy to deal 99999:)

and Yojimbo is t3h awesome.

second would be Mindy of the magus sisters. let's give them a hand!

Monol
02-15-2005, 12:52 AM
whoa yojimbo is definatly up there..i mean that style..and that DOG i mean come on...and cindys pretty awsome..but Ixon is the one who blew my mind..so original and i love the name...i just get all excited when i summon the ol thing i mean its just that cool..wow..so cool......then yojimbo..o yea

T-MaN
02-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Hey hey, gotta say da Magus Sisters rock, Bahamut kiks royal @$$, and Ifrit just plain ownz :roll: :spin:

Dking'squeen
02-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Ifrit rocks he's number 1 and then it's Shiva and then Ixion and then Bahamut, although Bahamut and Ixion change spaces a lot

(of topic but T-MaN I have that pic on your sig)

ShivaBlizzard8
02-15-2005, 02:55 AM
Self-explanatory, although I also think Ixion is pretty cool.

Kamrusepas
02-15-2005, 04:55 AM
Bahamut!

'Cause he's so fricking strong...

And of course, HandyGuy, ie Ixion :)

redxiiii
02-15-2005, 11:03 AM
I like ifrit he looks so cool and is really powerful, and those huge horns on his head make him look boss

moogle
02-15-2005, 12:12 PM
anima is the best aeon because it is so powerful and massive.

T-MaN
02-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Anima is pretty strong, but isn't it kind of slow or is it just me? ( I apologize if i hav offended neone)

(of topic but T-MaN I have that pic on your sig)

Yea the sig pic does look chill doesn't it?

Blackmageboi
02-15-2005, 02:16 PM
valefor no machina can touch him plus he looks cool

Ultima Shadow
02-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Bahamut is, have always been and will always be my fav. :cool:

strawberryman
02-15-2005, 03:32 PM
anima is the best aeon because it is so powerful and massive.
Took the words right outta my mouth. Bahamut is a close second, though.

meowwl
02-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Bahamut is beautiful...you just know he'll own whatever he attacks. Shiva is an icy queen..It helps to have her cast blizzard on herself every once in a while to recharge her hp, and I gotta wonder what's up with laying that lacy scarf across Yuna's hands? same principle with Ifrit, cast fire, and Ixion, cast lightning...He's one of my favorites..unicorn form with the personality of a thunderstorm, and the dignity of Odin :D

Behold the Void
02-15-2005, 05:00 PM
I dislike Shiva solely because you need to get Lulu's weapon to have her break damage limit, something I have NO intention of doing. Bahamut and Anima are two favorites of mine.

amratis
02-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Anima is pretty strong, but isn't it kind of slow or is it just me? ( I apologize if i hav offended neone)

Yea the sig pic does look chill doesn't it?

Anima isnt slow if you teach her haste, which I did. Then she kicks serious ass. I Also taught her Curaga and protect, and she was a killing machine. ;)

Actually I'd now say Anima is better over Yojimbo. Even though I did use Yo-jim-bob's Zanmato to kill all the dark aeons, ha ha ha....ha. :D

amra

tailz
02-15-2005, 06:19 PM
bahamut rules (just look at that overdrive) second valefor what can i say i like flying

T-MaN
02-15-2005, 09:17 PM
True, but i meant it as general wise, without the Haste and neother abilities used on it, it IS pretty slow rite?

Starwolf333
02-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Bahamut, hands down. Think about it, Bahamut is the king of dragons, and has always been one of the most powerful summoning spells, or an extremely tough enemy. Bahamut hits an all time personal high, though with his look, and man, he just kicks ass! Not only does his special abilities ignore elemental defenses, but he's much faster than Anima, the only Aeon that could top his power. (I only didn't include Yojimbo and his Zanmato attack because A- it doesn't work on bosses, B- it may miss, and C- it costs gil that could be better spent upgrading weapons.)

TheSpoonyBard
02-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Anima may seem slow if you keep using Pain. It causes her to miss her next go, much like Bahamut's Impulse. Keep your eye on the CTB when selecting her attacks. My personal favourite is Yojimbo because he always does Zanmato even when I don't pay him. My second favourite would be Sandy. Her Razzia attack is always the first attack in the game to hit the full 99,999 damage.

Ultima Shadow
02-15-2005, 10:13 PM
True, but i meant it as general wise, without the Haste and neother abilities used on it, it IS pretty slow rite?
Yea, Anima is very slow. That's why I could beat most of the dark aeons with Bahamut and not with Anima... Anima was simply too slow... even with haste.

A- it doesn't work on bosses, B- it may miss, and C- it costs gil that could be better spent upgrading weapons.)
A= Not true. Zanmato works on EVERYTHING in the whole game. Including bosses...
B= Not true. Zanmato never miss.
C= True. It does cost gil.

However... I think Zanmato is a cheat attack made for cheap people who don't want any challange in their games. :tongue:

T-MaN
02-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Well, I dont really think Zanmato is a cheat cuz' u gotta be pretty luky to use it. I've used Yojimbo a lot but he wuz able to do Zanmato three times only, which is pretty sad :(

rubah
02-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Don't you only have to power up the crests to get the aeons to up their overdrives? 'Cause otherwise, I'd *NEVER* use shiva. lulu's weapon=t3h sux-_-

Ixion is. . .I don't like him. He was cool the first game, but then he just got useless. I guess I forgot to get him to break the damage limit one time so I quit using him? Although, ifrit also seems to fit in this category.

*loves on valefor* he is t3h pwnze:)

well, for anima, you can always get some speed spheres after you boost yuna's stats up as high as they go. and the castage of haste.
incidentally, is her overdrive one lump sum of damage? maxing at 99999, or does it go higher in the international version with multiple hits? I've heard stuff supporting the latter, but I dunno.

so much lack of magus love here:/

Shoden
02-16-2005, 12:36 AM
i prefer Bahamut but his wing designs werent very good he didn't look as dragonic as his predecessing forms

negareboshi
02-16-2005, 03:37 AM
bahamut is so full of pride... makes it look great! shiva is graceful and elegant... but i love using the magus sisters! they pawn all others! haha

amratis
02-16-2005, 12:34 PM
I've posted this in another Thread but, my Yojimbo also did Zanmato numerous times without me even paying him, he's done it for me for 200 gil before. My compatibility with him is really high, not sure I understand the mechanics of it though. Thats why I say Yojimbo is my second fave. Then Bahamut 3rd. I found the magus sistes abit annoying coz they often sat around doing nothing even if I told them to fight, but when they did they were great.

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
02-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Shiva is the best mannn once you get high in her defence she is unbeatable!!!

YukiKiro
02-17-2005, 08:19 AM
easily anima, no contest, but shiva's overdrive is just so dam cool, snaps her fingers and everything shatters, and she's left handed, if you never looked closely at it.

Auron's Blade
02-17-2005, 11:06 AM
I like Ifrit the best,then anima,then shiva.

Letheron
02-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Anima has to win this, did any of you actually watch the FMV in the blitz stadium? Bahamut looked fantastic in all the other final fantasies but 10 was a let down, odin wasnt in 10 and as if Ramuh was replaced by Ixion! one last point where was leviathan hiding, 10 was a great game but it will never match up to its predesesors and 10-2 was just embarrasing, well thats the end of my rant :)

.KONAMI.
02-17-2005, 03:47 PM
My favourite is anima, Its an amazing aeon. I like biulding the HP.

T-MaN
02-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Personally, I think Ixion is better than Ramuh. I used Ixion more in FFX than i did Ramuh in FFVII. Well, datz just me :D

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
02-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Shiva she has the highest magic when you start with her and by the end of the clam lands her Blizzara was doing 6000 and blizzga 9999 i taught her fira too just incase she ever went against another ice fiend and with haste on her almost nothing can hit her and using the aeons soul i think it is you use to raise attributes raise her defence high and hp high cause magic Defence is already up there so when she does get hit it does not do really anything harmful at all i used her alone to beat defender X at the end of the calm lands.

I Don't Need A Name
02-19-2005, 09:01 PM
i fink anima. dispite it bein slow, its stong and it looks cool!

Emily52
02-19-2005, 09:14 PM
1. Magus Sisters (only just got them)
2. Anima (only just got her)
3. Shiva
4. Yojimbo
5. Ixion
6. Bahamut
7. Ifrit
8. Valefor

silent_ultima
02-20-2005, 04:55 AM
ANIMA!!

i think this is the 1st summons in FF in which the beast is somehow has the "pain" theme..

I will share your pain..

Pho' Sho
02-20-2005, 07:01 AM
1. The Magus Sisters
2. Shiva
3. Anima
4. Yojimbo
5. Bahamut
6. Valefor
7. Ixion
8. Ifrit

VoodooChild
02-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Ive only played the game once, and have only got the 5 main aeons, Valefor, Ifrit, Shiva, Ixion, and Bahamut...But out of those, Id say Bahamut because hes so damn strong! Mega Flare .... Phwoar! And Shiva...because she can heal herself and shes real pretty :)

silent_ultima
02-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Ive only played the game once, and have only got the 5 main aeons, Valefor, Ifrit, Shiva, Ixion, and Bahamut...But out of those, Id say Bahamut because hes so damn strong! Mega Flare .... Phwoar! And Shiva...because she can heal herself and shes real pretty :)

uhh u don't know what u'r missing dude.. if i were u i'd be loading those past save files again and try to get yojimbo, anima and the magus sisters.. trust me it's worth all the effort!!!!

tailz
02-20-2005, 01:47 PM
yojimbo can always do his zanmato even is you pay him 1 gill you just have to be a bit lucky and i dont think zanmato is a cheap trick i mean try beating one of the dark aeons (the stronger ones ) without using it and not having your stats maxed what i think as a cheap trick cheat wathever you call it is the don tonberry leveling method

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
02-20-2005, 06:18 PM
I just think Yojimbo is queer looking I have'nt got Anima yet Because i restarted my game i was at mt gagazet and i was poorly leveled and screwed over on the sphere grid im only on Mi Hen high road now but my Lulu has 1800 HP and has Bio and all that soo i currently only have the two aeons Ifrit and Valfor but i'd say my favourites go like this

1 Shiva
2 Anima
3 Ixion
4 Valfor
5 Bahamut
6 Mangus sisters
7 Yojimbo

Ps shhh.... max shivas Stats!

Del Murder
02-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Magus Sisters are the best. Passado kicks butt.

VoodooChild
02-20-2005, 08:18 PM
uhh u don't know what u'r missing dude.. if i were u i'd be loading those past save files again and try to get yojimbo, anima and the magus sisters.. trust me it's worth all the effort!!!!

I have purchased the walkthrough and Im going to complete the game completely...will try and do everything there is to do! :)

Angel of light
02-20-2005, 09:05 PM
My favorites
1)Bahamut=so strong and cool :love:
2)Anima=ugly, but massive destruction
I liked Yojimbo before beating Dark Yojimbo, but not anymore. Now he steals all my gil. :mad2:

rubah
02-20-2005, 09:20 PM
The only thing about passado though is eventually if you use it against earth eater, it's just easier to use the ultimate weapons with haste.

the sisters die so easily from flare, 'cause they can't get all the shells up in time;_;

but until you get to the point that you can own earth eater with celestial weapons, they're about your best shot though.

<3 passado.

Tha*Guardian.NL
02-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Well My Favourite Aeon would be Shiva Because she was in all the final fantasy's for PS 1 and 2 and for the strongest haha maybe you wont beleive me but My TIDUS is stronger than my valefor, iftrit, shiva, and even bahamut ok he can't compare strength with yojimbo or anima but he is stronger than mindy and My cindy had the most HP and after that My tidus with about 34000 hp and mostly he does damage of 99999 so that's my favourite aeon :tongue:

silent_ultima
02-22-2005, 03:58 PM
I have purchased the walkthrough and Im going to complete the game completely...will try and do everything there is to do!

well good luck dude.. trust me u need that A LOT!!

T-MaN
02-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Just for the record...isn't it possible to just download the whole walkthrough from the net rather than buying it?

Emily52
02-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah, but with the guide, you get pictures included, you have a secrets chapter, and you get to see all the weaknesses of the fiends etc.

Luc
02-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Bahamut!

'Cause he's so fricking strong...

And of course, HandyGuy, ie Ixion :)

rubah
02-23-2005, 12:39 AM
[quote]Yeah, but with the guide, you get pictures included, you have a secrets chapter, and you get to see all the weaknesses of the fiends etc.

1) ascii art:D

2) "Tips and Secrets"!

3) CB!'s monster guide:)

T-MaN
02-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Well, I guess the guide and the net-guide each have their own special qualities. :)

Heartless Shadow
02-23-2005, 09:46 PM
1)Bahamut
2)anmie
3)Magus sisters
4)shiva

Lucca
02-27-2005, 04:55 PM
1. Magus sisters
2. Anima
3. Yoyimbo
4. Bahamut

lulusgirl
02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Buhamut

Chopseuy
02-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Anima, cause Pain kills all monsters that aren't bosses or optional. And its magic power and magic defense is uber. I gave mine Holy and Ultima and look what it does, 99999 damage each hit, whoo-hoo!!

Trigger Happy Yuna with Cat Nip and Speed Bracer is still better, but hey Anima can still own anyone one hit! I learned that when fighting Seymour...

Just for the record...isn't it possible to just download the whole walkthrough from the net rather than buying it?

WHY!!? Get the strategy guide. Its WAY MORE accurate. When the person is copying the strategy guide into note pad, they might leave something out and YES the strat guide has pics!!

T-MaN
02-28-2005, 12:58 AM
WHY!!? Get the strategy guide. Its WAY MORE accurate. When the person is copying the strategy guide into note pad, they might leave something out and YES the strat guide has pics!!

True, but they could also just download the whole Strategy Guide with the pictures from the net ( i hrd that there are some places where u can download the whole guide with pics and stuff ). Also u can just print the parts that you need or leave it on ur computer, and just go bak and chek anything ur missing. It mite become tiresome, but some ppl aren't that rich to afford guides, so yea....(not that im poor or nething, but i hav friends who play FF and they don't get any money at all so itz hard for them to buy guides)

failureBYdesign
02-28-2005, 02:11 AM
Anima...kickass aeon...umm mostly cos i kill everyone with it lol

Angra Mainyu
02-28-2005, 11:27 PM
My favourite aeon is ifrit, he has the best looking overdrive next to anima and shiva and yojimbo and well i like all of them minus valefor energy ray(energy blast rocks) and ixion. also the magus overdrive ticks me off cause it takes so damn long :mad2:

If only I could get my Ifrit to look like the dark one(man does it look sweet *drools*)

But, I don't use my aeons much nemore because of the damn damage limit, why couldn't more of them have multiple attacks in their overdrive(although im not complaining watching my anima do huge damage :) )

DARK IFRIT IS NUTZ in the good way

~Summoner~
02-28-2005, 11:30 PM
SHIVA!!!!!!!!!(kills all who dont like shiva with diamond dust) :rolleyes2 maybe i overreacted.....just a little

Fireblade13
03-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Ifrit will destroy you all with his 3 stage overdrive.
What is meteor srike good for anyways?
Anima 2nd, Bahumat inferior once anima comes in.

fahadalhasan
04-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Well, I like Valefor for the originallity of him! Bahamut is getting a bit old, but as they say 'Old is Gold'!

Yew-Yevon
04-08-2005, 11:21 PM
when i uaed Anima at the end it took 2 attaks at the MOST to kill Jept

lulusgirl
04-09-2005, 04:36 PM
i change my mind.i vote yojimbo.does no one like jojimbo's special attack?

Cuchulainn
04-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Yojimbo was my favorite, there was something overwhelmingly cool anmd frightening about him. His attacks owned all, and lest we not forget Daigero the cute lil puppy that Yuna adobted in X2.
His whole demeaner (sp?) is steeped in Japanese history & the little twang music & 'hup!' noise as he entered past the cherry blossom tree was fantastic. The single most powerful attack in the game belonged to Jimbo aswell.
Master Summon+1.3 Million Gil (or 666 gil if you're lucky)=instant death to all, he owned FFX & he knew it.

lulusgirl
04-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Yojimbo was my favorite, there was something overwhelmingly cool anmd frightening about him. His attacks owned all, and lest we not forget Daigero the cute lil puppy that Yuna adobted in X2.
His whole demeaner (sp?) is steeped in Japanese history & the little twang music & 'hup!' noise as he entered past the cherry blossom tree was fantastic. The single most powerful attack in the game belonged to Jimbo aswell.
Master Summon+1.3 Million Gil (or 666 gil if you're lucky)=instant death to all, he owned FFX & he knew it.
too true.but yojimbo's dog is diagro. yuna's is kogoro.they are differant. the tree was so pretty. i have one in front of my sister's house and it's cool. the hup thing was also sweet.i liked zanmato (his special attack).i liked seeing his reflection in the sword.

TheSpoonyBard
04-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Yojimbo's dog is not called Daigoro. Daigoro is the name of the attack. Yojimbo has always been my favourite aeon in FFX since Bahamut, who is normally my favourite, looks nothing like his draconic counterparts.

rubah
04-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I thought kozuka and wakizashi were both types of weapons. The attacks are named after them so it would make sense if the attack diagoro was named after the attack:)

You can change the name of yuna's dog in ffx-2 anyways, so the name difference is negligible.

However, since diagoro was a part of yojimbo's fayth, it's unlikely he would've made it to x-2. They just reused the character model.

(it's a neat thought though:D)

Cuchulainn
04-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Yojimbo's dog is not called Daigoro. Daigoro is the name of the attack. Yojimbo has always been my favourite aeon in FFX since Bahamut, who is normally my favourite, looks nothing like his draconic counterparts.

Eh, you're wrong I'm afraid, the dog is called Daigoro, it's so named after a Japanese Manga comic about a Masterless Samurai Assassin named Itto Ogami who's son, Daigoro, often appeared with him in battle. In the end Itto is faced with a decision to commit seppuku (killing himself & his son) because of their dishonour, he lets his infant son chose his fate, life or death, by picking either a ball or a sword, he chose the sword & their journey began. They were known as 'The Lone Wolf & Cub'.

My name is...something..?
04-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm going with the classic ones!!
Bahamut's always been my favorite, followed by Shiva and Ifrit.

My favorite original one(one that has only appeared in this game) has got to be Valefor.

lulusgirl
04-09-2005, 11:12 PM

Eh, you're wrong I'm afraid, the dog is called Daigoro, it's so named after a Japanese Manga comic about a Masterless Samurai Assassin named Itto Ogami who's son, Daigoro, often appeared with him in battle. In the end Itto is faced with a decision to commit seppuku (killing himself & his son) because of their dishonour, he lets his infant son chose his fate, life or death, by picking either a ball or a sword, he chose the sword & their journey began. They were known as 'The Lone Wolf & Cub'.
either way,i love it.but zanmato is the overdrive when you fight him in x-2.

Krag Koopa
04-10-2005, 12:11 AM
My favorite aeon is probably Valefor or Ifrit......

zwijnstijn
04-10-2005, 04:38 PM
anima . he breaks the 99.999 damage limit as only one , and shiva because she has a sexy @ss heheh

either way,i love it.but zanmato is the overdrive when you fight him in x-2.

I have the movie about Lonewolf & his son, forgot the name..( on my other puter somewhere) umm samurai assasin.. not sure , and love the movie.. its filled with zanmoto's hahah

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

HybridFan
04-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Bahamut no wonder he is the king of dragons he is just so hard. I do like Ifrit though he has a cool overdrive move "Hellfire".

Sasquatch
04-12-2005, 03:54 AM
I've only gotten far enough along in the game to just get Shiva not too long ago, and I haven't even called her yet, but my favorite thus far is Valefor. Ifrit ain't bad, but he's slow.

rubah
04-13-2005, 02:02 AM
You'll probably like Valefor more in the next bit of game to come.

silent_ultima
04-17-2005, 07:06 AM
i would say bahamut, always loved the king of dragon since i've 1st played Final Fantasy game, but in FFX, i'm quite disappointed with him, what's with the round thing at his back? It reminds me of FFVIII's Garden.. he look sooo robotic.
I'd say the best aeon would be Anima, the 1st ever summon that have the element of 'pain'

MoonZapdos
04-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Although I use Valefor a damned lot, my favourite Aeon are actually the Magus Sisters. AWEE MY FIRST POST!

CaladBolgLionHeart
04-17-2005, 05:05 PM
1: Bahamut. 2: Anima 3: Yojimbo.

*~Nirvana~*
04-18-2005, 12:44 AM
shiva - shes my fav and will always be :love: . I luv her overdrive and that click she does with her fingers and the ice surrounding the enemy shatters. its so cool (pun intended :roll: )

Cybele
04-18-2005, 01:18 AM
The Magus Sisters are my favorite. I also like Anima though.

T-MaN
04-18-2005, 01:21 AM
I like Sandy's Razzia ( or whatever you call it ) attack, and the little one's( I forgot her name :mad: ) Passado attack.

Sasquatch
04-18-2005, 05:13 AM
Update: I got Bahamut a while ago. He's definitely the new favorite. As far as I remember, Bahamut has been the favorite summon of mine since I first started playing Final Fantasy games.

BlackRibon
04-19-2005, 01:03 AM
it's very dificult for me to decide which one do i like most.
from my three favorites ( Yojimbo, Bahamut and Anima) i'd say Anima, because of her history and her awesome overdrive.

yuna41269
04-20-2005, 05:20 AM
YOJIMBO - he defeated Jecht in just one strike. harharhar

Rpgirl_yuna
06-16-2005, 03:28 PM
I think that Shiva, Anima and Ifrit are the best that could ever created but the Magus Sisters aren't that far behind. :moogle: :moomba:

NotQuiteNecessary
06-17-2005, 06:17 AM
I think that Shiva, Anima and Ifrit are the best that could ever created...
Oh, yes, because there have been SO many aeons ever created.

Shiva. Well balanced, high speed, heals herself with elemental spells, comes with 'NulBlaze' already learned, and her overdrive gauge fills in no time flat.

ZuZu
06-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Yojimbo, fights with style :cool:

Tai-Ti
06-19-2005, 11:25 AM
i like all aeons for individual reasons...and here they r :D
Valefore: koolest looking aeon
Ifrit: like the summoning process
Ixion: my fave element, LIGHTING! Whoot!
Shiva: love her overdrive :)
Bahamut: big...bad...strong...just...so..KOOL! My fave :D
Yojimbo:Mad wen he uses a strong attck, no matter how much it costs!
Anima: I like the whole bleeding eyes things hes got, and has best normal attack
Magus sisters: so strong! :p and theres 3 of em, thats a plus

MoonZapdos
06-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Yojimbo, 'course.

LionHeart_83
06-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Anima looks so cool. and he's freakin strong to.

The Anarchy Angel
06-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Bahamut!!! Bahmut!!! *waves flags and cheers*

Bahumat
06-21-2005, 07:41 AM
See above.

The best bit is how he doesn't need anything to break damage limit. sooooooo cooool. :cool:

Of course, Yojimbo, The Magus Sisters and Anima are great too.

Medi
06-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Bahamut, and always will be. If only Alexander and Odin were in this game:(

Griever00
06-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Anima is probably my favorite, only since Bahamut looks kinda weird. i don't really raise any of their stats. they're strong already.

Meia_Celestes
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Yojimbo is awesome :D But personally I like Anima the best for 8 reasons :D
Reasons:
1: He's HUUUUGE :D
2: He looks awesome :D
3: One word: Pain :D
4: The most powerfull Aeon (except Yojimbo), he can deal roughly 2000,000 damage with Oblivion... the only attack that can even relate to that sort of power is Attack Reels with 1200,000 damage :D
5: He's awesome :love:
6: He's got a cute face (yeah... right)
7: He's awesome :love:
8: Seymour uses him :love: *is in love with Seymour :love: *

That's about it :D

Hambone
06-29-2005, 12:53 AM
Bahamut! He is so coooool. especially when he does impulse. on my game, impulse does 99999 to every enemy. :D

ApocalypticLeon
06-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Anima. I can just fell his pain...

Zanius
06-29-2005, 10:12 AM
Yojimbo, Shiva :love: and Bahamut! I love those 3! :love:

Rana
06-29-2005, 06:26 PM
Shiva

Aphelion
06-29-2005, 06:28 PM
1. Bahamut
2. Anima
3. Valefor

cloudrox619
06-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Bahamut, hes a kick ass dragon, need i say more?...

Valefor jr.
06-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Valefor takes off! That's the best aeon ;) But... It can't deal more than 99.999 damage.. that's bad... :cry: Anyway it's a sweet aeon ;) fun too draw too :D

Summoner _Sheena
06-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Anima

Cruise Control
07-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Bahamut, hes so cool, its why I love FF7, I played 10 first and found out I could get 3 different versions of my favorite aeon in one game!

Yuna1983
07-17-2005, 09:27 AM
My favorite is Bahamut. He is just awesome! :D

Nifleheim7
07-18-2005, 01:03 AM
My favourite is Mindy because of her Passado ability ;)

linksfantasy
07-18-2005, 03:52 AM
mines Bahamet

Celestial Flare
07-20-2005, 05:09 PM
I like Shiva best, she's cool and icy, hehe.
But Anima adn Magus Sisters are also powerful and awesome :p

Cruise Control
07-20-2005, 05:19 PM
I like bahamut, and I don't raise his stats since I maxed all his stats.

Anima=ugly(insert buzzer noise)Anima is cute!

EDIT: *scolds himself* Edit don't double post (I beat someone to it!)

auronfan1
08-09-2005, 11:42 PM
my fav is anima cause of its cool move oblivion

I Took the Red Pill
08-10-2005, 07:45 AM
I definitely love Yojimbo because of is entrance and he just kicks ass! I also like Anima and Bahamut.

Shadowdeathrose
08-10-2005, 06:56 PM
i like yojimbo (cuase for some reason i can pay him 10gp and he will do zanmoto) and if thts not a gd reason to like him then what is ????

Luara
09-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Bahamut, is the best... and Yojimbo.. it was because of him that I won everything... ! -->
---> everything = Sin :tongue:

Creed
09-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Anima hes the core of my aeon group I have maxed every one of his states out he can do 999999 with one normal attack.

FEAR THY POWER!!!!!!!

Luara
09-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Anima hes the core of my aeon group I have maxed every one of his states out he can do 999999 with one normal attack.

FEAR THY POWER!!!!!!!
I never obtained Anima.. :( :cry:

Christmas
09-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Mindy of the Magus Sisters. She is kinda cute especially when you first summoned her, she seems practically had no idea what is going on unlike her two sisters. And her Passado is effective in battles.

SammieBabe
09-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Magus Sisters.... Delta Attack just spanked everything for me .. But Shiva had the coolest animations and was wicked fast........

Dreddz
09-11-2005, 12:48 AM
I like Shiva the best in pretty much all games. But my mind changes on my Sexuality.....I mean mood.........

yojimbo_man
10-06-2005, 11:00 AM
mine yojimbo :D :D :D :D :D

The Mad Dragon
10-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Bahamut definately my favorite.

ffxatticus
10-12-2005, 11:02 PM
bahamut, cuz he's the dragon king

Shadowdeathrose
10-12-2005, 11:05 PM
does it have to be from ff x lol

KH-Cloudy
10-13-2005, 12:24 AM
yojimbo :) good evasion

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-13-2005, 12:30 AM
Bahamut

Bahamut, King of Dragons
10-25-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm sure that this has been said a billion times but Anima is the shiznit

GunbladeMaster
10-25-2005, 07:12 PM
yojimbo

cool as hell looking armor

crazybayman
10-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Aeons are for pussies. :p

GunbladeMaster
10-25-2005, 08:26 PM
u shouldnt insult urself xD :p

BG-57
10-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Anima. She looks like something out of Hellraiser but she's actually quite tragic, especially if you learn about her fayth's history. Her power is almost overwhelming and she fights for free, unlike Yojimbo. The Magus Sisters can do more damage but are harder to control. Her only drawback is her lack of a group attack like Bahamut's Impulse.