PDA

View Full Version : FF II: DOS - Cannot land on Palamecia castle. WHY?

SlipKnoTKills
02-15-2005, 01:16 AM
Tried to land on the castle and I cannot get it. I just got the airship and I flew over it and tried to land down. I guess you have to have the shadow at its very tip, but I cannot get it at its tip. I tried as hard as I can, but the shadow just goes over it everytime. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Can someone please help. Thanks.

Flamethrower
02-15-2005, 03:13 AM
It took me forever to do it too. You just have to keep trying at all angles possible, you'll eventually get it.

DJZen
02-15-2005, 05:04 AM
The space actually looks like it'd be too far back. Try to land on the space that looks right, then hit up once. Try landing there. If that doesn't work, hit up one more time.

Flashback007
02-15-2005, 09:43 AM
The space actually looks like it'd be too far back. Try to land on the space that looks right, then hit up once. Try landing there. If that doesn't work, hit up one more time.

What he says. I have had this problem too.You need to be a bit higher then the castle. Then you will land on it.

Captain Maxx Power
02-15-2005, 11:06 AM
Just land on the central tower. Yeesh, I got it in one. What kind of light warriors are you people?

DJZen
02-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Light warriors shmight warriors, this is FFII.

SlipKnoTKills
02-16-2005, 12:31 AM
So odd. The airship drop is like 3 blocks back from the castle on top of the mountains... I finally got it though. Thanks.