PDA

View Full Version : FFX another story

Yellow
02-15-2005, 10:33 PM
maybe this should be in ffx2, I dunno. But by any chance, anyone know a website that has this cutscene? I know.. ffx and ffx2 has been out for a while but I still havent stopped playing ffx and I got it as soon as it came out. So can someone please tell me, ffx another story is a game, random cutscene, useless, on ffx2 or what? A website with the clip would be great.

Oh an by the way, ive captured 10 fiends blah blah beat them all, area species original blah blah.. BUT nemesis still wont freaking appear?! DO I have to do something here..? I got all fiends, beat them all, yet he still wont come out.. grrrr.. But first answer ffx another story question please.
Thank you.

(I did a google search, forum search and I got nothing. Sorry if its in some obvious place.)

YukiKiro
02-17-2005, 08:17 AM
yeah, it was on the demo disc to the ffx-2 exclusive of the official playstation magazine. the whole thing is there, along with a demo of ffx-2, which now is pretty useless.

.KONAMI.
02-17-2005, 03:35 PM
maybe this should be in ffx2, I dunno. But by any chance, anyone know a website that has this cutscene? I know.. ffx and ffx2 has been out for a while but I still havent stopped playing ffx and I got it as soon as it came out. So can someone please tell me, ffx another story is a game, random cutscene, useless, on ffx2 or what? A website with the clip would be great.

Oh an by the way, ive captured 10 fiends blah blah beat them all, area species original blah blah.. BUT nemesis still wont freaking appear?! DO I have to do something here..? I got all fiends, beat them all, yet he still wont come out.. grrrr.. But first answer ffx another story question please.
Thank you.

(I did a google search, forum search and I got nothing. Sorry if its in some obvious place.)

How far are you on FFX?

Yellow
02-17-2005, 07:29 PM
How far are you on FFX?
lol
I got over 230 hours fooling around. Did pretty much everything except beating nemesis because I cant unlock him.. But dont think I played this game everyday. Three weeks yes, stop for another 6 months etc (mostly because I became addicted to socom 1 and socom 2 =(

YukiKiro
02-17-2005, 08:06 PM
ah, socom 2, GREAT game, anyways you're talking about the cutsceen between ffx and ffx-2 right?

.KONAMI.
02-18-2005, 10:59 AM
lol
I got over 230 hours fooling around. Did pretty much everything except beating nemesis because I cant unlock him.. But dont think I played this game everyday. Three weeks yes, stop for another 6 months etc (mostly because I became addicted to socom 1 and socom 2 =(

WOW 230 hours! lol, thats quite alot.

Yellow
02-18-2005, 09:48 PM
I actually wanted to start ff7 a long time ago.. but something just made me resist putting the cd in before finishing ffx.
Anyways, sweet, unlocked nemesis, gonna finish this game on sunday. (I plan these things. Im just weird)
And yea the one that happens somewhere in between ffx and 2. All I know is that yuna is swimming in the beginning and wakka comes along. So I can get this video if I get my hands on playstation magazine with the ffx2 demo, correct?

Rainecloud
02-19-2005, 07:36 AM
If you purchase the European (PAL) version of Final Fantasy X, the disc will be included. Perhaps Square-Enix gave us European gamers a little apology present for delaying the release of the game for eight months.

Tha*Guardian.NL
02-20-2005, 12:48 PM
If you think 230 hours playing time is much i have played for excactly 504:10 in the whole game.
And the funny part is that i allready started a new game wich a have played 132 minutes or close to that

VoodooChild
02-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Omg.....thats insane! :O

YukiKiro
02-21-2005, 03:10 AM
no, that's either a lack of other good games (go to a third party store and sell off any games that you don't like. a few good games are better than a ton of crappy ones) or a complete and unhealthy obsession with FFX.