PDA

View Full Version : MSR for Rome ?

Itsunari 2000
02-16-2005, 01:48 PM
What are the exact minimum system requirements for Rome Total War ? I got it for my birthday back in October last year , and was looking forward to getting down to playing it , when it just cut out after a particularly low-res opening sequence - turns out I needed new drivers , so my friend tried ( unsuccessfully ) to install the latest NVIDIA and totally screwed up the whole process by the losing the file disk. He recommends I buy a fairly expensive GE-Force FX 3 or higher to support the game's extremely detailed , high res graphics , though I suspect there are other things I'll need to get it working at an acceptable standard - new memory , sound card etc. I read all the equipment listed in the MSR on the back of the case, but he says I all I need is this new graphics card - though I think otherwise.

Please clarify this for me , as it's turning out to be a total pain in the ass.

NM
02-16-2005, 02:14 PM
If you own the game just look on the box. It will state the specifications needed to run the game there.

crono_logical
02-16-2005, 04:44 PM
I read all the equipment listed in the MSR on the back of the case,There you go :monster:

Though it might run if you're lucky, though sub-par, with less than that. Posting that list and the list of what your PC actually has would have been useful though :p