PDA

View Full Version : For the Boys

Gunblades
02-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Which Girl from ALL of FF would you like to settle down with and have a child (or simply mad passtionate love filled nights with). And which FF world would you settle in. For example -

Lulu
FF7

think about it, this kid is gonna be a mix of the pair of you and your gonna be with her for a long time (barring incidents of being sat on by a dragon) :love:

Destai
02-16-2005, 05:07 PM
ummm NO.
FFVII world and I have the brains to keep a condomn handy. I just think they're good looking I DONT want any kind of relationship with people Ive never really met plus who are made of pixels.

FallenSilence
02-16-2005, 07:07 PM
Princess Garnet or Tifa. Don't make me choose......
FF8 world, probably.

Ultima Shadow
02-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Rydia in the FFVIII world. :cool:

Psychotic
02-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Queen Brahne, and it doesn't matter where as she is just soooooooo fine :love:

Clouded Sky
02-17-2005, 12:14 AM
Rikku. Definitely. We're both insane. Probably settle down in Baron (FFIV). I'd feel safe there. And we could populate the hallways with VERY hyper little children.

Flamethrower
02-17-2005, 01:47 AM
Garnet or Yuna. Both had very likable personalites and both were hot, plus I loved Yuna's voice. ;)

I don't know what world I'd want to live in.

Gunblades
02-17-2005, 03:20 PM
i find it funny when people want to play an FF game, adopting a character, but when they get the chance to play with fantasy they reject the notion of choosing a girl/boy from FF. It's just a laugh.

If Lulu was taken, i would choose BOTH Tifa and RikkuX2 and spend my love filled nights in the world of FF9 (i dont know why)

Doc Sark
02-18-2005, 02:28 AM
I'd settle for the FFVII world and definitely choose Aeris. I just know there is a adventurous little mistress just waiting to break loose.

Hmmmm, thinking about it, could I hvae Tifa too. I'm sure Cloud wouldn't mind.

DJZen
02-18-2005, 03:33 AM
None of 'em. My heart belongs to Heidegger.

Ichimonji
02-18-2005, 04:57 AM
Princess Garnet would make a great mother. But she's too young... When she's a bit older.

Trusty Rusty
02-18-2005, 05:05 AM
My first choice would deffinetly be Tiffa. You see there are different levels of females...1)wee 2)not so wee 3) FREAKEN HUGE
Tiffa is a 3. But alas I am 18 and that would be robbing the cratle.

So now that that is said and done with I would go for those females in Final Fantasy Tactics (the normal character ones) Perferably one in a dancer or oracle class. Of course both senioros would be in the great FFT world. so cute.... :love: :love: :love:

strawberryman
02-18-2005, 05:28 AM
Faris. I don't know why, but she looks absolutly hot in her BM outfit.
PLUS, her hair is purple! how cool is that?
I really don't care where.

dodhungry
02-18-2005, 05:40 AM
Too bad for you guys b/c I am going for Kid from Chrono Cross in the world of FF10

udsuna
02-18-2005, 07:19 AM
Umm... guys... if you're going to pick Brahne or Heidegger, why not hop into the depths of warped perversion and pick a chocobo or something?
That being said, I feel compelled to choose Eiko- but I need to send her to the land of summoned monsters (ff4j/2us, right?) and get age up a tad. It worked for Rydia.
I pick her because she's the only character in ANY final fantasy that doesn't need a road map to figure out the obvious. And I find insightful, intelligent girls attractive (do you know any? I'm looking...) Besides, she's a musician, and that's always a plus.
Gotta go with the FF8 world, though. Honeymoon on the Ragnorock. Squall and Rinoa never got a chance to "break it in"- because they're dense and can't pick up on the obvious.

Rostum
02-18-2005, 09:38 AM
Princess Garnet, in the FFIX world.

Samuraid
02-18-2005, 12:02 PM
I'd settle for the FFVII world and definitely choose Aeris. I just know there is a adventurous little mistress just waiting to break loose.

Hmmmm, thinking about it, could I hvae Tifa too. I'm sure Cloud wouldn't mind.

Tifa too? Sounds like you are forming a FF harem. :D j/k

As for me, I am unsure of whom to pick. If they really existed in real life, I would want to meet them before anything happened.

Gunblades
02-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Samuraid, surely you already have met them by playing the game. Some details werent given, i would need my girls (Lulu, Tifa and RikkuX2) to be vegan, so im assuming thats a given lol

legal age limits, anything goes in FF, besides they differ all over the world, it's sixteen here but people are pregnant long before then.

Dark Matter
02-19-2005, 04:54 PM
I want to settle down with every FF girls...... but not a single girl would marry me... :(

Hey, everyone! Don't go with Lulu, you'd become her servant.... :( I think...

Dark Warrior
02-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Of course, Aerith, anywere... :) :) :) .

Psychotic
02-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Umm... guys... if you're going to pick Brahne or Heidegger, why not hop into the depths of warped perversion and pick a chocobo or something? :cry:

Gunblades
02-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Lulus servant, since when was that bad lol

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Garnet and aeris and tifa and rinoa and AH im with dark matter on this one every girl.

Blank
02-21-2005, 12:20 AM
it does seem pathetic on the boy's side of the question, we already drool over the fake girlies. but..

ill say either Garnet or Rikku in either IX or X2

JuandiegoMoogleLord
02-21-2005, 03:28 AM
:love: There's something to good about Garnet that makes me crazy... Even more that sweet Tifa and Lulu together. She looks so fine in the CGs!! I mean, she is beautiful and cute and loving and expressive and strong and determined and I am sure that she would make a great girl for just any man. Plus, she could summon FFVIII's Shiva for me. Naw, no way... If she was my girl then I would never dare to betray her in any sense... She is just so cute!! I'd like to take her with me to a redecorated temple of Fiends from FF1 so we could travel all over time and have bat Light Warriors as pets. :love: :greenie:

Palindrome
02-21-2005, 04:11 AM
How can anyone say they would have to meet them before they could decide? You meet them in the games and even watch thier personalities develope.
anyway. i would pick either rikku or white mage. and we would live in either: FFIV, FFXXX...(30) ;) , or 8 bit theater.
While we are fantasizing, I'm Cid Highwind.

Luc
02-21-2005, 05:49 AM
Princess Garnet - FFIX

Gunblades
02-21-2005, 03:32 PM
i dont see it in Garnet, she was pathetically ignorant of the worlds danger and reality :)

boris no no
02-21-2005, 03:44 PM
terra! :love: or celes...actually celes more! shes comanding!
oh and probally tifa mainly becaue of her HUGE.............hair.

what are you looking at me like that for?
i can swing both ways can't i? ;)

Gunblades
02-21-2005, 03:49 PM
hey, your the one having a fluffy pink party, go for it :)

thank goodness noone said barret in a sailor suit

Griever Zero
02-21-2005, 04:05 PM

We're allowed to pick Barret in a sailor suit?! :love:

Whoa, jay-kay...um..

Quistis...and Lulu or Paine...in either FFVIII (Balamb seems like a nice place to raise children) or FFX (Besaid does too and it has awesome background music). I like the independent women...

Gunblades
02-21-2005, 04:17 PM
gee can you imagine going to a FF world and constantly having background music playing instead of the sounds of nature, i would go mentle. Best not to live in Garden either cause i wouldnt be able to resist all those pert sexy female seeds:)

boris no no
02-21-2005, 04:30 PM

:D

heehee barrat in a sailor suit! i'd forgotten about that!
:love:
maybe thats one for the girls.... :tongue:

Gunblades
02-22-2005, 02:59 PM
they seem to obssesd with prettyboy Tidus, but if Men talked about big boobies all the time, then there would be trouble :)