PDA

View Full Version : How many do you play at once?

FourShiningOrbs
02-16-2005, 08:11 PM
I only ask this because this is really the first time I've been in the middle of two games. I'm a good way through X-2, but now I'm building my blitzball players, which takes hours upon hours and quickly gets boring and tedious. So, I decided to go through IV again, and now I'm switching between the two. So, what's the highest number of FFs in which you've had an active file?

Sepho
02-16-2005, 08:30 PM
I typically play one FF at a time. There's been a few occassions where I have alternated between two RPGs, but that's it. I remember playing between FFIV and Chrono Trigger, to give an example.

Destai
02-16-2005, 08:30 PM
I went through a phase where I couldnt get into any game at all and ended up playing just about all of them and many other games.

SeeDRankLou
02-16-2005, 08:58 PM
I was recently switching between VIII and IX. And about a year ago I remember switching between VI, X, and Kingdom Hearts. I think that's the most I've ever done.

mike without a hat
02-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Well right now ive got 4 right now, but this is the first time its been up that high. I usually only play one at a time.
Im currently working on 2 and 3, and am right near the final bosses on 4 and 5.

Yuffie514
02-16-2005, 09:47 PM
i play one at a time :) , but after a while, i become more interested in one Final Fantasy more than another :cool: and i stay with that until my mood changes again :tongue: :p .

Chris
02-16-2005, 10:23 PM
It's basically what Yuffie514 said.

I start on one Final Fantasy game and if it gets boring I just over with another one.
Right at the moment I'm only playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advanche.

Although, I'm thinking about starting over with Final Fantasy IX, AGAIN.
I can't help it; I just love all of the games so much.

And maybe Final Fantasy VII...

...it's hard to choose...

rubah
02-17-2005, 01:21 AM
Heh. . . I have several games at the moment.

FF2j: Almost done! Gotta go back up the tower/castle then head to the last dungeon

FF5: Replaying it, taking my time, on the second world leveling up in a basement:)

FF7: Finishing side quests. I went through and beat it (which I knew was a bad idea, because I haven't touched it since, just like ff9) since I wanted to see the ending.

FF8: Replaying, I think I was doing a lot of angelo searching in disc 3. Everyone's probably at level 100, so I'm just increasing stats and piddling around before heading to the pandora.

FF9: like ff7, I wanted to beat it (and I got really tired of the sidequests). But I haven't touched it in several months. it might be a while yet. but it's still there.

ff10: Replaying again, I think I got the airship, but I havent' gone to see sin yet, so I'm just piddling around before then. Eventually I'll get bored of capturing monsters and continue the story line the rest of the way. yay ff10:D

ff10-2: Replaying again. I think I'm in chapter 3, doing the temple cleansing missions. I think.

the rest are at rest. I guess you could consider me to not be playing 7 and 9 at the moment, but I really do intend on finishing the sidequests for 7 (I mean, what's the use of breeding a gold chocobo if you don't use it except to fly around the world a couple of times and get KOTR?)

Rusty
02-17-2005, 04:30 AM
At the moment I'm playing FFIX, FFVII and Kingdom Hearts. Three or four games is the most I have played at once.

Rase
02-17-2005, 06:40 AM
Been playing I, II, and IV again. That's the most.

Unless you count non-FF games, then..... :)

DJZen
02-17-2005, 09:47 PM
FF I&II DoS (still stuck on Soul of Rebirth, coulda finished it by now but I don't play it often)

FFCC (Rarely play it anymore, got stuck on the final level)

FFX (First time through, keep getting beat up by the monsters inside Sin)

FFXI (Kinda broke so I don't play often, never got very good at it)

FFII FC (Replaying to figure out the physics of it, and for something that may or may not materialize soon...)

Del Murder
02-21-2005, 11:42 PM
Only one at a time. Well, I am playing the KH Gameboy game in addition to FFV, so that might count.

louby_4eva
02-22-2005, 07:26 PM
I start 1, get bored, start another, get bored of that and then finish the first. It takes me about a year to finish 1 final fantasy, I'm currently playing FFII, haven't played it for a while, can't even remember what part I'm up to, I'll complete it soon though.

Xander
02-25-2005, 03:40 PM
I only like to play one FF at a time. I get confused otherwise xD Plus I like to concentrate on one story. I may play other sorts of games at the same time as playing an FF, but usually not even that. I like to give all my time and concentration to the FF when I am playing it. Not that that's been for a long time anyway. ^^;

Undecided
02-25-2005, 03:48 PM
I never used to play more than one at a time, but now I'm playing both FF1:DoS and FF:X-2 at the same tie. X-2 is my "main-game" at home, while I play DoS on the bus to and from my job.

You could also count FF:CC as a third game as we play it multiplayer now and then, though we focus on Zelda: Four Swords Adventure at the moment.

Angelz*and*Emoz
02-25-2005, 04:54 PM
right now i am playing 2, 10 and 10-2 :D