PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION ROUND 4...Nominations?...read before posting/choosing

JseanjohnC
02-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Well this will begin a little early because this round(the remaining 8 including this Sunday's loser) will be determined by four of you reading this right now randomly(I will not cheat you!) I will do this as fair as possible! So starting today if you want to be one of the four randomly picked you have to either vote or post that you would like to be nominated!( I prefer posting, and you can only nominate yourself)! I hope a lot of posts come in because there have been a decent number of votes coming through (thanks!) If you haven't yet voted for Round 3 vote today as Irvine, Zell, Edea have the highest percentages!

(and i am the first to nominate myself for Round 4)

lord shishio
02-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Sure, what the hell, I'll vote for myself.

Skyblade
02-17-2005, 11:47 PM
What the hey, why not. I nominate the great, glorious (and extremely annoying) Skyblade!

*Applause* :D

lord shishio
02-18-2005, 01:34 AM
You sure you set this poll up right? Of course everyone will vote "yes" for themselves, sorry if I am mistaken, but it was just a little odd.

amratis
02-18-2005, 01:44 AM
I nominate the most amazing person on this list. Me! :D

SonicYouth
02-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Fo shizzle, i'll nominizzle my sizzle

JseanjohnC
02-19-2005, 04:07 AM
just a few more votes and I will be happy lol-Josh C ( I created this poll)

YukiKiro
02-19-2005, 07:10 AM
if you don't vote for yourself, you've either got a)esteeme issues or b) are a lot like tohru (fruits basket anime) and like giving until you literally can't walk anymore.

JseanjohnC
02-19-2005, 04:28 PM
well I had to get some way to know who wants to participate in Round 4's nominations somehow...i dont want to read through all the posts because some people don't like posting so this was like the only way even if it sounds silly-Josh C.

JseanjohnC
02-22-2005, 10:24 PM
well out of the ones participating I am right now going to randomly pull out four names ( I hope I am one of them so I can nominate Seifer)...sorry If I am what one or two days left because I had a HUGE group project and I went over my friends house like every day and I didnt have time but here it goes....

LUCKY NUMBER ONE IS....

AMRATIS...LUCKY NUMBER TWO IS....

JSEANJOHNC(Seifer, you are so nominated!)...3...

LORD SHISHIO...and finally the last nominated....

DESTINATION0

thanks for everyone and the others that have played and hopefully I get to you and if not...SKYBLADE will be our first understudy!

so far:
AMRATIS-hasnt voted
JSEANJOHNC-Seifer
LORD SHISHIO-hasnt voted
DESTINATION0-hasnt voted

lord shishio
02-22-2005, 11:00 PM
Sorry bout that, I vote for Zell.