PDA

View Full Version : FFII DoS>>Soul of Rebirth bosses, secrets and Ultima

JuandiegoMoogleLord
02-18-2005, 02:14 AM
I am presently playing FFII DoS's bonus quest, Soul of Rebirth. I have found some very goods things to discuss about, and others worth advising my fellow kupo players. If you have been having a hard time playing this adventure, or particularly beating Ultima Weapon, come and kuupo here! Also, I know of a hidden place where Flare tomes are sold and also where to find a special monter called Lucifer, who appears after getting a mighty sword named Wild Rose (it adds 75 to your attack, how about that!?) So, kupopito! welcome!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-18-2005, 05:12 AM
The hidden shop is the same place it is in the normal game. It even sells the same stuff.

JuandiegoMoogleLord
02-18-2005, 01:55 PM
That's kupo right. This secret magic shop is hidden behind the waterfall (in the bottom floor) in both the jade pasage and the (what was the name of it?) unknown cave in SoR. The most important tome that you can kupo accquire is Flare, which will cost you 40000. That money can easily be gathered by fighting adamantoise kinda turtles called gilsnapers, or something like that. You what to get Flare because its the best thing to use against the bosses, specially Ultima Weapon. Take your time buying a couple tomes, its worth it!!

Ultima Shadow
02-18-2005, 04:09 PM
All I want to know is if Ultima Weapon is tough or not in this game. Argh... I still haven't bought DoS... :greenie:

JuandiegoMoogleLord
02-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Ultima is kinda difficult to beat, specially in the conditions in which you battle him. What happens in SoR is that characters need a lot of time to level up, specially right after getting to the only town in the world. If you choose to battle the Weapon (and remember this for when you play the game), make sure you get the Flare tomes as I posted previously, for it is basicaly your only way to inflict significant damage to him. Also, talk to the orbs which improve your characters' stats before talking to the central orb, where Ultima awaits (Hope you can remenber all this and that this is no spoiler for anybody).

Ultima Shadow
02-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Sounds good... :cool:
I'll fight him without magic, without using those stats orbs and without drinking beer < that part will be hard. :cool: