PDA

View Full Version : chrono triggers best girl?

Yamate
02-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Anyone has a girl from chrono trigger, he/she likes best?

Martyr
02-19-2005, 05:07 AM
Crono.

There's no real evidence that it's a guy. I like to think that the Crono/Marle fling is a lesbian relationship. That way Frog looks all that much more masculine, because Frog really is the most awesomest dude around.

strawberryman
02-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Crono.

There's no real evidence that it's a guy. I like to think that the Crono/Marle fling is a lesbian relationship. That way Frog looks all that much more masculine, because Frog really is the most awesomest dude around.
I concur!
I propose a toast to Martyr's brilliance! :beer:

Heath
02-19-2005, 09:56 AM
Haha, good job, Martyr.

Anyway, I like Lucca best, because she's such a strong magic user. Flare is powerful on it's own, and team her up with Lucca, and Antipode 3 is luffly. I probably would say Marle, but her lack of a multi-target heal spell (that only requires her to use it) and lack of a powerful ice magic put her below Lucca.

Ayla wasn't too bad, I suppose, just someone I don't usually go for in my team.

Armisael
02-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Crono.

:lol:

Marle for me..I like her character and i can say that she is pretty useful on battles too..
And i like Magus-Janus's sister too..It's Scala right?-not sure bout her name-I found it cute how she treated to her little brother-^_^

Sepho
02-19-2005, 09:49 PM
It depends.

Marle, if I want a healer - her "Double Cure" double tech with Frog is the best healing spell in the game, healing the entire party completely, or nearly so, while using a relatively small amount of MP.

But I usually heal with items, so I can have Ayla in my team. She's the strongest physical attacker in the entire game; her Triple Kick tech does more than Crono's Confuse.

Luc
02-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Probably Marle. I hardly ever take her out of my party, and find her a lot more useful than Lucca or Ayla. :D

edczxcvbnm
02-19-2005, 11:40 PM
Marle because I would :skull::skull::skull::skull: her.

tailz
02-20-2005, 02:24 PM
ayla and marle are even there both in my team together with crono lots of fun while running back and forth the black omen again and agian and again only problem is that if you want to use your other chars there so much weaker :(

The Man
02-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Marle because I would :skull::skull::skull::skull: her.This man is a genius! :beer:

I agree with him, but for different reasons. ;) Lucca would be a very close second, though.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Ayla fight for world!

Jojee
02-24-2005, 12:10 AM
No, Marla. Cos' she was cute and cured people and was like squee~!

Edit: I KNEW IT WAS MARLE. Not marla. Yes.... :| I have too played CT before.

Jack - Blademaster
03-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Crono.

If you see the Chrono Trigger OVA, you'd see that Crono is guy.Though I respect your point of view and believe it was just because of lack of information.

Cybele
03-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Marle is probably my favorite as far as character goes. I like Ayla in battle. I never used Lucca much. Her magic power that I might've needed was usually replaced by Magus'. (even though he doesn't have any good combos without using one of those stones.) Marle I never took out of my party partly because she's my healer and partly because I like her character. My party is usually, Marle, Crono, and Ayla, or Marle, Magus, and Ayla.

advent-child
03-19-2005, 05:41 PM
marle or ayla

marle had healing spells but ayla was strong and had slurp kiss

Super Christ
03-19-2005, 06:27 PM
We all know Lucca is the coolest girl.

Del Murder
03-20-2005, 12:42 AM
Ayla is my favorite.

ehsteve
04-01-2005, 04:17 AM
I think that the coolest girl in the game was Schala. However, since she isn't a playable character, I will have to go with Ayla.

Apollo
04-01-2005, 04:37 AM
Its a tie between Lucca and Marle. I just cannot choose between those two ^^.

Perducci
04-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Crono.

x to the D!

Ayla is my favorite.

Yamate
04-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Crono is for my point male, Magus could have been a female because of it's long hair BUT he is considered as a male.

But yet my vote counts to Schala. She's nice and has a open mind.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-07-2005, 01:01 AM
I think Lucca's mom

Mercen-X
04-11-2005, 08:54 PM
I like Lucca. She's got the drive that equals my ambition!