PDA

View Full Version : newb thread (kinda)

la monk
02-19-2005, 02:03 PM
ok i saw all these threads saying hi im a newb and stuff of the sort but i never made one. im not really a newb but treat this as if i was. Hi I'm new.

Blackmageboi
02-19-2005, 04:39 PM
o....k.....hello noob.....

Psychotic
02-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo.

Rainecloud
02-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi there, and welcome to EoFF.

:)

Resha
02-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Hiya! Welcome. POST.

Ultima Shadow
02-19-2005, 04:44 PM
OMG! You really ARE a n00by, right? Don't DENY IT!!! OMG!!! LOLZ!!! WELCOME TO EoFF!!!!! :cool:

EoFF stands for "Eruptions Of Fart Fanatics".

Nod
02-19-2005, 04:46 PM
........hey..... semi (?) newb! WELCOME! :roll:

JC2
02-19-2005, 04:50 PM
I hate the word "n00b" or newb...pisses me off quite a lot.

You could just say "I'm new" or something. When I hear the word I think fat, American, spotty nerd who thinks he's all good when he says stuff like "you're a n00b". Twat.

I'm sorry, I just hate the word so damn much! I'm not an idiot, seriously...

/ slaps self on forehead

I'll leave now...

Dking'squeen
02-19-2005, 05:40 PM
come on down! You're the next contestant for the price is right!

Rye
02-19-2005, 06:05 PM

You could just say "I'm new" or something. When I hear the word I think fat, American, spotty nerd who thinks he's all good when he says stuff like "you're a n00b". Twat.

/ slaps self on forehead

I'll leave now...

Why do you think American? You know what I hate? When people assume Americans are ALL fat, spotty, comic book nerds or whatever. Sorry if you didn't mean it like that though.

Kirobaito
02-19-2005, 06:07 PM
Yo yo gangster flow.

Dking'squeen
02-19-2005, 06:07 PM
i'm not

Ultima Shadow
02-19-2005, 06:13 PM

/ slaps self on forehead

I'll leave now...
OMG!!! LOOK!!! ANOTHER n00bie!!! :love: *repeats the word "n00b" countless times*.

Oh, and I'm NOT from USA, by the way... so don't blame poor americans for everything. That's not fair. :greenie:
(I want to be blamed too, you know... :p )

JC2
02-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Sorry guys, I know that your all not fat and spotty or even American. Sorry.

It's just that from my experiences with Americans...boy, you'd be annoyed. For instance on Xbox Live, a lot of the people you speak to are American and about 50% of them are either racist, nerdy (Use l33t speak), fucking annoying and mostly dumb.

But then again you do actually get the most safe American people, it's just that I don't meet them often enough.

From some of the forums I've been in namely the Bungie forums, it doesn't leave a good impression on my mind, it made me angry speaking to some of the people in there. This forum on the other hand pleasently surprised me; proper English (I know mine is ridiculously bad), mature posts, proper discussions and fun people. Nice one...

Here is a picture I quickly drew...http://www.freewebs.com/9900/AmericaVSAmerica.JPG

amratis
02-20-2005, 12:09 PM
yup, we're all so great! :D I'm the best in fact :p

JC2
02-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Are you Welsh?

la monk
02-20-2005, 09:02 PM

/ slaps self on forehead

I'll leave now...
yeah i might say its one of the most annoying words but i had to use it. oh and thank you for the nice greetings.