PDA

View Full Version : your best character

YukiKiro
02-19-2005, 05:08 PM
so, who is it. what lvl are they, what race are they, what class and abilities do they have? as much detail as you can fit.

Skyblade
02-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Ahem.

Skyblade (Marche)
Human Paladin.
Equipment:
Nagrarok
Sequence
Peytral
Genji Armlets
Ninja Tabi

Abilities:
Chivalry
Hunt
Strikeback
Double Sword
Knight Combo

He's mastered every human job, and I have every weapon/armor in the game, so I can change him up as needed. He's level 50, with the following stats (his stats could probably be better, but he whoops @$$ anyway):

HP: 379
MP: 169
JP: 10
Move: 8
Jump: 3
Evade: 40
Weapon Atk: 686
Def: 506
Magic Pow: 401
Res: 492
Speed: 203

...On second thought, he's probably not as good as Ritz, now that I think of it. Also level 50.

Ritz
Human (technically, but she even uses the Viera Totema) Assassin
Equipment:
Gastra Bow/Masamune 100 (depending on my mood)
Ribbon
Temple Cloth
Genji Armlets
Ninja Tabi

Abilities:
Corner
Sharpshoot
Reflex
Concentrate
Killer Combo

HP: 355
MP: 154
JP: 10
Move: 6
Jump: 4
Evade: 65
Weapon Atk: 567/595
Def: 502
Magic Pow: 493/498
Res: 457
Speed: 209

She has also mastered all available jobs. Mastering Corner means instant kills up close and Ultima Masher from a distance with the Gastra Bow. :D

PS: I love the Ying Yang in your sig. Very well done.

tailz
02-20-2005, 01:55 PM
sky blade a few questions how come you have 2 ninja tabi because i have only one :( and i have completed all the misions exept a few judge misions because the game is over after those misions and why gastra bow i know its strong but just do clan league vs brown rabbit steal villi's max oath bow that is the strongest bow acording to a faq on gamefaqs.com
( oh and sky blade try using weapon attack + instead of doublesword its pretty much useles if you use a two handed weapon) (sorry for being such a smart ass) :)

Heath
02-20-2005, 03:38 PM
My favourite character was my Viera Assassin-Summoner combo. Nothing like summoning powerful beasts and attacking with status changes, katanas and bows.

Skyblade
02-20-2005, 10:16 PM
sky blade a few questions how come you have 2 ninja tabi because i have only one :( and i have completed all the misions exept a few judge misions because the game is over after those misions and why gastra bow i know its strong but just do clan league vs brown rabbit steal villi's max oath bow that is the strongest bow acording to a faq on gamefaqs.com
( oh and sky blade try using weapon attack + instead of doublesword its pretty much useles if you use a two handed weapon) (sorry for being such a smart ass) :)

I have two because I have two copies of the game, and I traded them. I have multiple of all the unique items that way. Masamune 100, Ninja Tabi, Nagrarok, etc... (Not the Sequence and such though, since you can't trade them or get more than one of those items)
The Max Oathbow is stronger, but it also has a shorter range. I use the Gastra Bow because it has a 7 square range (and is non-elemental, so the enemy can't absorb it). If I want to sacrifice range for power, I just use the Masamune 100.
Knightswords aren't 2-handed. The Nagrarok, Sequence, Excalibur 2, etc are all 1-handed weapons.

Yuffie514
02-21-2005, 12:32 AM
well, Marche has the highest Atk power :) , ranging in the 600s :eek: . i have a lot of favs, but my main party is usually:

Marche (Human/Soldier)
Schneider (Human/Hunter)
Zwingley (Nu Mou/White-Mage)
Montblanc (Moogle/Black-Mage)

all of them are on the maximum level:cool: and i almost take them on every battle and rarely send them on missions :D . i just randomly pick any unit to fill the last two openings ;) .

YukiKiro
02-21-2005, 12:42 AM
finally mine. mine is a viera assasin sniper combo. with death touch and hide and all of those great things (can't get the stats, will edit post later to get them) i can beat an entire team with just her (which i actually did once, very time consuming though)
marche is like your's sky, but he has a genji helm instead of the armlets. and his second ability is different, can't remember, and lost my GB SP *hits self in the head*

kawakami Gensai
02-21-2005, 12:52 AM
So sorry that has to suck Yukikiro. Id have to say my best character is Shara. I have her rigged with the Max's oathbow so she can take out anyone in about one hit. Also when put with my character that has a whole party sleep ability she is invincible.

Skyblade
02-21-2005, 05:28 AM
finally mine. mine is a viera assasin sniper combo. with death touch and hide and all of those great things (can't get the stats, will edit post later to get them) i can beat an entire team with just her (which i actually did once, very time consuming though)
marche is like your's sky, but he has a genji helm instead of the armlets. and his second ability is different, can't remember, and lost my GB SP *hits self in the head*

Yes, I love the Assassin/Sniper Combo. That's what Ritz is. :D Not very time consuming though. 6 turns at most. One Last Breath each. With Concentrate, they almost always hit.
I gave him the gloves instead of the helm because he doesn't need the defense, and I prefer the attack boost.
I like Hunt as his second ability because of Ultima Shot and Sonic Boom. Aim: Vitals and Hunting (ie: instant Mateus) are cool too.
Sorry about your SP.

YukiKiro
02-22-2005, 02:16 PM
the thing is that i also don't own the armlets. the time consuming thing is keeping your distance. so i usually use doom shot with invisibility. wait for them to group together, shoot, then vanish. repeat. that can take a while, i tell you that has been such a lifesaver. my ritz isn't as good. she's a red mage/ fencer.

Skyblade
02-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Don't bother keeping your distance. Just give your assassin a ribbon and Reflex. All normal attacks miss, and immunity to status effects.

YukiKiro
02-23-2005, 12:37 PM
she has a ribbon, but instead of reflex she has auto regen.

Skyblade
02-23-2005, 11:47 PM
I find Auto-Regen practically useless. It doesn't heal enough to be worthwhile. Even Block Arrows is better than Auto-Regen, in my opinion.

YukiKiro
02-24-2005, 01:00 AM
meh, imo, the best offence is sometimes a good defence, no matter how strong you are. just go invisible and wait for a while, now my white mage alchemist (actually, its that other class just like it only better, god dam i hate losing my GB >.<), he has reflex and its a god send, for him at least.

Skyblade
02-24-2005, 03:32 AM
He's a Sage/White Mage? Yes, I use Reflex for my Nu Mou (except Ezel and Babus) too. I use it for all my Viera too. I give my Bangaa and Humans (except Cid and Ritz) Strikeback, and I give my Moogles Counter.

Zante
02-24-2005, 03:17 PM
My strongest char is always a morpher with panther and malboro. He can take out most enemys with blaster or disable them with bad breath.

YukiKiro
02-25-2005, 02:09 AM
He's a Sage/White Mage? Yes, I use Reflex for my Nu Mou (except Ezel and Babus) too. I use it for all my Viera too. I give my Bangaa and Humans (except Cid and Ritz) Strikeback, and I give my Moogles Counter.

yeah sage! thats it. with mega flare he can do some serious damage, and recovery time is no problem because he can either cast curaga or just dodge with reflex.

Craig
02-25-2005, 06:58 PM
Craig (Marche) Lv: 32
Fighter
HP: 279
MP: 48
Weapon Atk: 419
Def: 404
Magic Pow: 242
Res: 310
Speed: 139
Move 4 Jump 2 Evade 50