PDA

View Full Version : Good Strategy For Trema?

Armisael
02-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Alright here's the situation:
I survive with my three players after the hell battle with Paragon and now it comes a more hell battle!
Before i can act Trema do three movements(although i have Speed Bracer to Yuna!!)and kills my three heroines!
I have Dark Night Dressphere to Paine(LV-88-9700 HP) Thief to Rikku-LV86(So i can use healings iteMs faster with the Treasure Hunt Garment Grid) and Gunner to Yuna-LV-83 so with the Cat Nip to kick ass..
But Trema execute my team before i can basically move!

Any good tips?

Emily52
02-19-2005, 06:45 PM
My strategy guide says that you should use Soul Spring to reduce his MP down to 0 so that he can't use Flare, Demi and Ultima anymore. If you're using Rikku as a Thief, has she learned First Strike yet?

Armisael
02-19-2005, 06:56 PM
No Rikku hasn't learned it yet..But i was thinking to use her with the Berserker Dressphere..Since she has learned Evade and Counter she could do something to Trema right-haven't try this one yet-?

Ultima Shadow
02-19-2005, 07:06 PM
YAY! You actually went trough Via Infinito!? :D COOL! :cool: Never tought you would... :cool:

Anyway...
You beat Paragon but can't beat Trema!? :eyebrow:

Well... I took down Trema without any trouble at all on my very first try... compared to Paragon and Chak, Trema was easy like pie in my opinion. But anyway... no matter what... if you have the "ADMANTINE" equiped to a Dark Knight... then he CAN'T take you down! (seriously...) I don't know if you have the Admantine tough... but it's the best defensive equipable thing in the game... if you have it... then you can take countless hits from any enemy (except Paragon and Chak).

Well... just make sure you're not half-finished when you kill Paragon and Trema shouldn't be any problem at all. My party only was at level 74-75 when I took Trema down... however... I had the Admantine... if you can't do it now, then get the Admantine and it will be a cake-walk. :cool:

I Don't Need A Name
02-19-2005, 07:39 PM
How do u get Admantite?

Armisael
02-19-2005, 07:44 PM
You beat Paragon but can't beat Trema!? :eyebrow:

Well it's because i always have 800 with each player of mine when i fight Trema..Before i get to do the fist strike he kills all of my players..
And i haven't that Admantine..

Ultima Shadow
02-19-2005, 07:44 PM
How do u get Admantite?
It's the final prize in the Gunners Gauntlet minigame.

Well it's because i always have 800 with each player of mine when i fight Trema..Before i get to do the fist strike he kills all of my players..
And i haven't that Admantine..
That's why you should make sure to have your party at atleast average HP when you finish off Paragon.

Armisael
02-19-2005, 07:49 PM
It's the final prize in the Gunners Gauntlet minigame?That should be very easy..
And does everyone know this about the Evade and Magic Evade and Counter with Berserker?I only had it in one battle with Rikku-then i put off the DS-and the monsters couldn't attack me..But will this work to bosses too?

EDIT:I just beat Trema!Paine was my savior!