PDA

View Full Version : weird thing in calm lands

Yellow
02-19-2005, 10:54 PM
if posted already, ignore and post link please.

Anyways, in calm lands, if you press X on the rocks and weird ruins to the northeast and east of the shop thing, messages come up. Like some of the weird rocks and the pointy rocks with a circle around them (the most northeast one from the shop). When you press X, they say like "walk right 30 steps and then right again 10 steps" and things like that. [notice they only appear if you press X when facing a specific direction of that rock] Has anyone ever done this? It keeps going, it starts on the north rock then you face another rock and it gives you another messege. I never done it cause I always end up nowhere. Anyone ever done this? If so, what prize did you get?
I got u.s. version of the game if that matters..

rubah
02-19-2005, 11:24 PM
I dunno. The only weird things I can think of in teh calm lands would be the treasure chest on top of the al bhed place, the dude up in the north that is all creepy and shows the big fissure in the rocks, and the caladbolg's resting place. well, and the treasure down by where you end up when you leave remiem temple. I guess it could be any of those, really?

It might not be anything at all.

lulusgirl
02-20-2005, 01:41 AM
theres an al bhed place in the calm lands?

rubah
02-20-2005, 02:23 AM
Yep.

Right in the middle. Where the save sphere is? It looks al bhed to me, anyways.

chilpepper
02-20-2005, 08:42 AM
one of those shops from Rin

redxiiii
02-20-2005, 01:25 PM
if posted already, ignore and post link please.

Anyways, in calm lands, if you press X on the rocks and weird ruins to the northeast and east of the shop thing, messages come up. Like some of the weird rocks and the pointy rocks with a circle around them (the most northeast one from the shop). When you press X, they say like "walk right 30 steps and then right again 10 steps" and things like that. [notice they only appear if you press X when facing a specific direction of that rock] Has anyone ever done this? It keeps going, it starts on the north rock then you face another rock and it gives you another messege. I never done it cause I always end up nowhere. Anyone ever done this? If so, what prize did you get?
I got u.s. version of the game if that matters..

Maybe It`s directions to the remiem temple or to a chest that I found in the corner containing some gil :confused:

Shalashaska
02-20-2005, 08:13 PM
If my memory serves me, the clues in the Calm Lands lead you to one of the airship passwords such as the ones you can find in Kilika forest and the Besaid ruins.