PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Card Tournament in Treno

amratis
02-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Ah! I'm trying to win the card tournament at Treno and I just cant do it. I hear that the Ramuh and Shiva cards are supposed to be good at defeating the tournament, however all the walkthroughs take it as a givent that you have them. But where the hell are these cards? am I supposed to have them or something? Because I dont and I keep getting beaten. Can anyone help?

I Don't Need A Name
02-20-2005, 01:13 PM
go 2 alexandra, go up the church tower and ring the bell a chest with those cards in falls down!

amratis
02-20-2005, 05:59 PM
I know, but you cant get back to alexandria once you're in treno. Its ok, I ended up loading up a previous save. tedious but nessesery. I've won now. :D

No.666
03-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Oh and If you go to memoria there are hidden phantom guys like...oh yeah the stairs past the first section with the big clock thing. There is a phantom when you enter the room and go left. You can't see him so just press square a lot around that area. And at the madain sari reck there's a phatom there and somewhere near a barrel that Zidane gets a exclamation point above his head. And the chocobo treasure hunt can also get you about 2 cards. Oh and do REALLY good at the mini games like jump rope and helping the stupid fat hippo run. Also fight people that are the weakest and work yourself up. Mainly get your cards from monsters. That way you don't lose any of the cards you already have and it could take up to hours. Look around places and don't be lazy and just go through the whole level. Oh and for a super rare card look through Kuja's stuff at his sand palace. There's a Nemo-something but it's really good. These will help make your deck strong enough to defeat the Eidolon master at the card tournament, allowing you to get Ramuh and Shiva.