PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 02:10 AM
Does anybody have this yet?

It's pretty much something that EVERY SF fan should have. It contains Hyper Street Fighter II which is one game combining the features of all five reincarnations of SFII into one game. And Street Fighter III: Third Strike, a game that is almost never seen out of arcades. Plus it also has the SFII anime movie right on the disc.

I think everybody who likes fighting games (or anybody with a PS2 for that matter) needs to go get this game.

I think that it would be totally complete if it included Street FIghter Alpha 1-3 on it too.

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 02:19 AM
I have that game. Its so freakin fun!! But I agree to your request to make it complete. They even got me thinking you had to unlock that game somehow because on the back of the manual and on the side of the case it shows a street fighter alpha version of ryu doing a Hadouken. :rolleyes2

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 02:24 AM
Either they made Hyper SFII made by games I played during my Childhood insanely hard or I've lost my touch on those games. Also, I think Capcom should have done something out of the ordinary and made Street Fighter 1 come with this.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-20-2005, 02:26 AM
Pretty sure Capcom wants as few people as possible to know how dismal the first Street Fighter was.

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 02:30 AM
I heard it was a pretty decent fighter. Not as good as 2 was but still good.

Lionx
02-20-2005, 03:10 AM
I played it on the arcade SF1...its kinda...>_> ew not too great...but meh.

My friend has it and its fun <3

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 04:13 AM
Anybody know how to get a Super Turbo mode character to have his default costume colour? They had to give them all ass ugly colours.

Cless
02-20-2005, 04:19 AM
I got this on the day of it's release. It's my favourite fighting game ever. It's a bit harder than I remember, though I have been practising it religiously as of late. I think I'm actually starting to get rather skillful at it, as I'm starting to hold my own against the "very hard" difficulty setting.

My favourite character is Ryu and he's the only one I play as. What about the rest of you?

I think MK is the fighting game for people who don't take fighting games seriously.
How true.

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 04:30 AM
Anybody know how to get a Super Turbo mode character to have his default costume colour? They had to give them all ass ugly colours.

I agree and no there is no way.

Characters I like to use in sf3 are ken, Akuma & yun.

And I agree sf2 has gotten a hell lot harder.

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 02:51 PM
I've been trying to get good with Yang, but I'm unbeatable with Remy and Ken.

Pure Strife
02-20-2005, 03:39 PM
I've always wanted to play SF3 since back in the 90's, but never saw it availible. I think I'll pick this up when it goes platinum next year.

And just out of curiosity, how many times have Capcom re-released SF2 on the PS1/2?

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 04:00 PM
I've been trying to get good with Yang, but I'm unbeatable with Remy and Ken.

Yangs an ok character. Ill give him a 2 out of 5. If it wasnt for his first special he wouldve got a 1. I personally think Remy sucks :D

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 04:05 PM
And just out of curiosity, how many times have Capcom re-released SF2 on the PS1/2?

I think 4 times. There was the SF Anthology Volume 1 which came with Super SF2 and Super SF2 Turbo and Street Fighter Alpha 2: Gold. Then they made SF Anthology volume 2 with classic Street Fighter 2: World Warriors, and Street Fighter 2 Turbo. Then the anniversary Collection on PS2 came out.

I want the SF Anthology so badly.

Lionx
02-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Anyone else found it easier to parry here than CvsS2? >_>

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 04:17 PM
uhhhh....yes! Even though its still a little hard :D

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 04:22 PM
The parrying system in CVS2 is fooked. I can't even figure out the parrying function in tha game.

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 04:25 PM
same here

NM
02-20-2005, 06:29 PM
First off. I'd LOVE to buy Street Fighter Aniversary Collection. However once again Capcom ****ed me over, when it comes to an SF game. You see in there infinate wisdom Capcom havn't released it for the PS2 in Europe. It's only available on Xbox. :mad2: (I refuse to buy an Xbox for one game.)

I've got Hyper Street Fighter 2 as that was released back in May for the PS2 in Europe.

Now i've finished my weekly moan about Capcom, i'll move onto other things. :D

Yangs an ok character. Ill give him a 2 out of 5. If it wasnt for his first special he wouldve got a 1. I personally think Remy sucks

Yang imo is the better character out of him and Yun. Remy is basically Guile but with a few extra moves thrown in. Which makes him one of my preferred characters.

They arn't available when using the SF2 Turbo characters. But the characters still have there Champion Edition, Turbo colours which aren't too bad. The outfit's only start to get abit funky when you get to the Super games.

And finally. SF1 is horrendously bad. Give it ago on a MAME emulator. If you can pull of a Dragon Punch when ever you like on it your a better man than me. :p

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 06:32 PM
Yuns way better than yang by a mile. :p

Lionx
02-20-2005, 07:05 PM
I personally like Yun more, and theres a reason why many say Chun, Ken, and Yun is Top Tier and not Yang. I would like to think Yun because his links and juggles are top notch. You should see Yoh-Hoh (i think, the CC one) combo, its totally whacked when you abuse it.

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 07:07 PM
But if you hit the enemy with it their done for :D .

Edit:I always thought ryu and ken of a 4 out of 5 but now that you put it that way I guess your right. Ryu is too much brouns but ken is my best character while Akuma I admit is better he is my 2nd best.

Another Edit: screw this im gonna go play that crappy game runescape.

one other Edit: I love to edit! :D

Another darn Edit: Man that sucked. Wasnt that fun :(

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Also, don't play this game in front of minor SF fans. I hate it when they ask me if Ryu and Ken are brothers. They are NOT related for christ sakes.

Also in Hyper SF2 on the collection they made the difficulty and balace rations totally unfair. I remember breezing through this game with Ryu without losing but now on the PS2 I can't even beat Blanka or T. Hawk.... T HAWK of all the lame characters T Hawk was probably the worst playable character the series ever had, but for some reason Capcom decided to make all of the weak characters impossible to beat.

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Excactly! And my friend in school even think they're brothers. That game has gotten harder. even on the easiest difficulty it was still...um... DIFFICULT!

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm one to never touch the difficulty setting in any fighter I play, except when I play SFA3 on Gamebody advance I turn the difficulty all the way up.

NM
02-20-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm one to never touch the difficulty setting in any fighter I play, except when I play SFA3 on Gamebody advance I turn the difficulty all the way up.

I'm the same. Except when I play Super Street Fighter 2 X : Revival on the GBA. I crank it upto 8 stars and it's still far too easy.

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Here is some stuff EVERYBODY should know. I coped this from the AoW Street Fighter FAQ

1. Why do they call it Street Fighter?
Because most of the characters started off their biggest fights on the streets

2. Are Ryu and Ken brothers?
You would not beleive how many times people ask me this. NO THEY ARE NOT BROTHERS, THE FIRST PERSON WHO ASKS THIS WILL BE BANNED

3. What is the name of Ryu and Ken's fighting style?
It's called Shotokhan or in some cases Ansatsuken.

4. How does Ryu turn Evil?
He's not exactly Evil, he's just Ryu with more agressiveness and due to his extensive training he discovered the Shotkhan's ability to raise the killing intent, thus his real nickname was "Satsui no Hado ni Mezameta Ryu" meaning Ryu with killing intent. He's not evil, he just so agressive in a fight that he would end up killing anybody that's not him while in a fight. His blind rage only lasts for about a short period of time, probably a few minutes, Capcom of Japan only really used him once when in the backstory they mentioned how Ryu defeated Sagat and used his Evil Intent strength to do so, he only appeared then in the Street Fighter Alpha series and in Capcom Vs SNK, Capcom of America insists on milking it and using it as an add-on in almost ever SF game except for the SF2/3 saga.

5. Who is the best character?
There is no "best" character, any character can be awesome if you use him/her properly.

6. Why does Ken have blonde hair and black/brown eybrows?

Ken dyes his hair, this was done (for the story line anyway) to differ himself from Ryu, as he has no chance of being as strong. So instead he dyes his hair and wears a red gi. Also, Ken is 3/4s Japanese, his dad was full Japanese and his mom was half Japanese and half american

7. Who won SF2?
Guile or Chun-Li, after the they are the only two with enough of a reason to win the whole damned tournament. Granted few like Guile, and I personally thought Ryu won for the longest time, after playing Alpha 2 there is no question. One of those two wins.

8. Also before anybody says anything else, Yun and Yang, the famous Kung Fu brothers fro SFIII are the grandsons for Gen, Chun-Li's Kung Fu master from the Alpha series. Betcha didn't know that.

9. Is Akuma/Gouki a Demon?

I think the whole "Akuma/Gouki is not a goddamned demon" rule can stand here.
Akuma/Gouki was the only man who ever "mastered" the shotokhan art. Ryu mastered only some of it but his master, Goken refused to teach it to him because if he did he'd turn into a killing machine like Akuma/Gouki. He's still human, just evil and really tough.

He's not very evil either, he's the diet coke of evil.

More tidbits

Also I'll add the following.

Bison, the Shadaloo leader whith Psycho powers, his name in the Japanese version is "Vega". Vega, the Masked clawed killer was called Balrogg, and Balrogg, the bulky boxer, his name in Japan was "Mike Bison." Capcom of america switched the names around so famous heavyweight boxer "Mike Tyson" would not sue for image stealing.

Dan, the Shotokhan wannabe dressed in Pink was kind of Capcoms way of making fun of King of Fighters back when SNK and Capcom were rivals. Dan was based off of Ryo Sakazaki, Joe Hagashi, and Robert Garcia. They made a character with utterly useless moves and annoying taunt moves.

Also Just so everybody clarifies the name changes Im gonna make this simple.

US/Japan

Bison/Vega
Vega/Balrogg
Balrogg/Bison
Charlie/Nash
Akuma/Gouki

Also I know another tidbit. Eagle, the british bouncer stick fighter who made an appearance in SF1 and SFA3 on the GBA as well as Capcom Vs SNK 2 (get ready for a shock) is the first openly homosexual fighting game character, In the Japanese series (I don't know how well this got into the US SF Universe) Eagle was offically gay in the series.

Ooh, and the Bison one fights in SF2 is a clone of the origonal(?) Bison that dies in the Alpha series. He was killed by Rose, who was a woman made of when Bison used a technique to split apart his good and his evil sides. He resided in his evil side while his goodside takes the form of a beautiful young woman named Rose. Rose sucessfully helped Ryu get past his dark Hadou power and also helped Ryu and Ken destroy Bison. But [spoiler]Bison soul was still alive, so he used a new cloned body to create a new life for himself. He and his group Shadolaw set up the 2ND Street Fighter Tournament to bring out his enemies in the open to kill them, and to find and posess Ryu's mind. But good ol' Akuma/Gouki came along looking for a challenge and uses the secret Shun-Gouku-Satsu skill and destroys Bison's body and soul.

As for the storyline of SF3, I still need to look into that.

Thank you and goodnight.

Strider
02-20-2005, 11:18 PM
I don't have it myself, but I've played it. A couple friends of mine had self-built arcade-like controllers that we all used to play, because it's so much easier than using the PS2 controller. It was good times.

crashNUMBERS
02-21-2005, 02:31 AM
Joel, I knew that yang yun stuff because of www.fightersgeneration.com. They even said this guy from sf1 is yang and yuns father the son of gen. As for Ibuki in sf3 is the daughter of geki in sf1.

Lionx
02-21-2005, 02:47 AM
Gouki is not really..well evil from what i read of. He only wants to fight the best and optimal battle, and that involves killing of course. He wants to be the best is all. Because in his fight with Gen in SFA2, he did not kill Gen because he found out he had a disease. And no this is not the emptying of the mind and soul Gen did when Gouki went Raging Demon on him. He would live for the toughest fight and kill the person being #1, but he wont go out and mindlessly murder.

Rose also did not defeat Bison if i remember right. In fact she did not know she was the good side of Bison. She was promptly defeated by Bison and the scene where he holds her shows triumph. Guy held Rose and felt some wierd bad feeling....because Bison went into her body. The real Bison body i think was destoryed in the explosion Charlie did upon the Psycho Drives(and in which Charlie died as well). So therefore he made himself a new body, a clone so to speak. And transferred himself into it along with Rose his good side. Which is why i think people say he is weaker in the SF2 series...but thats just speculation since everyone is weaker. So when Gouki went to challenge and found out Bison is nothing but a joke using negative energy as his power, he just Raging Demoned him and sent both Rose and Bison to hell (even more powerful, since the Raging Demon does more damage to negative and sinful characters....or so they say).

SF3 doesnt really have an established storyline if i remember...because they added Ken and Ryu so...i think they had to tweak alot of things before the game was released due to deadlines...which is why many SF3 characters have chessy and unknown storylines...like Q >_>

crashNUMBERS
02-21-2005, 02:58 AM
Rumor has it that sf4 is in information. I got my info. right here http://www.streetfighter.sasse.co.uk/.

Edit: She also has a site with other sites called www.sasse.co.uk :)

Erdrick Holmes
02-21-2005, 03:07 AM
crash, SF4 info is a crock of crap. Noritaka Funamizu has already left Capcom. He left because of the way how new style gaming is all anti-2D. Sence he doesn't hold the pattent on SF then no more SF games will be made, the last game starring SF characters will probably be Sammy Vs Capcom.

Personally I don't blame him, seeing as how console powerhouse Sony is all anti-2D now. Screw you Sony, die and burn in hell.

crashNUMBERS
02-21-2005, 03:18 AM
Thank you for the lesson. I all had my hopes up too. haha.

Hey look you're part of the ace party too, wassup.

I forgot to put this down so in other words its edit time!! :D

I always thought Ken was half japenese and half american. Dad-american mom-japanese.

Heres a little info.

A live in the life of ryu.
Actually a live in the life of ryus headband.

To you street fighter newbs ryu didnt dy his headband. He simply replaced it. In sf1 he had a white headband and the same one in sfa which was a prequel to sf2 and a sequel to sf1. But while in sfa ken and ryu were training. Ken knocked ryus head with a kick. Ryu started to bleed on his forhead and for some reason ryu didnt have his headband. You know kens hairband in sfa well he gave ryu it and brhold ryus sf2 headband. Also ken got a major haircut. :D

Lionx
02-21-2005, 07:06 AM
That isnt true at all about the headband, it was just in the movie which is NOT related to the official storyline.

Ryu felt strange ki and found Gouki on the Island of Goktensu and they fought where Gouki revealed to Ryu that he also has the Dark Hadou's powers inside him, and to fight him again once he masters it. Ryu was disturbed by this as Gouki destroyed the island like in SFA2. Then nearby Ken finds him and challenges him to a duel. Because of what Gouki said, Ryu didnt focus and therefore lost to Ken. Ken sensing Ryu was disturbed, reminded him never to lose focus of the fight again, and gave him his headband (the red one) to remind him of the fight. Ryu forgetting the Dark Hadou, focused on what was truly important, the fight itself and accepted the headband.(Ken ending SFA2)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-21-2005, 08:25 AM
ShotokhanShotokan, not "khan."
"Satsui no Hado ni Mezameta Ryu" meaning Ryu with killing intent.More like "Ryu with the Hadou [Surge] of Killing Intent Awakened."
Also before anybody says anything else, Yun and Yang, the famous Kung Fu brothers fro SFIII are the grandsons for Gen, Chun-Li's Kung Fu master from the Alpha series. Betcha didn't know that.Officially, although they are connected in some vague ways, Gen is not related by blood to Yun and Yang.
Vega/Balrogg
Balrogg/BisonBalrog, not "rogg."
ShadolawShadaloo, not "olaw."

You'd think people taking it upon themselves to write an FAQ wouldn't make these kinds of mistakes.

Erdrick Holmes
02-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Well, in the anime and games the pronounce it Shadowlaw. It's uncertain whether or not it's spelled as it's pronounced or prnounced as it should be spelled.

Roogle
02-21-2005, 03:16 PM
In Street Fighter Alpha 2, didn't Rose actually get to Bison and beat him, but he reverted back to normalcy after the fight and she thought her work was done?

Her ending says she consulted her tarot after feeling uneasy about it a few weeks later and she thought that Bison was back, so the only thing she could do the next time around was kill him. In the next game, she goes after Bison with the intent to kill him, and the purity of her powers is gone and Bison taunts her saying that their powers are the same, and she realizes this at the very end of the fight and gets mauled by Bison. I think Guy picks her up and takes her away, though.

Erdrick Holmes
02-21-2005, 03:29 PM
I think the ending of Alpha 3 is more valad. I never scene the ending to Rose on Alpha 3 yet.

Roogle
02-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Does Street Fighter Alpha 3 override Street Fighter Alpha 2? I thought it was more of a second time for Rose taking on Bison then, because she recognized him and said she was going to kill him this time...

crashNUMBERS
02-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Let stick to topic before I get played again ( even worse by lionx again) :D

Erdrick Holmes
02-21-2005, 04:48 PM
I think 3 overrides the first two.

Anyway. This also would have been awesome if Akuma was easier to unlock on Hyper SFII. But in this game they made him so terrible.

crashNUMBERS
02-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Unless you fight him. An easier way to fight him is to go to training and vs him.

Lionx
02-22-2005, 01:33 AM
Theres SFA1, 2, and 3. From what i know of, only SFA1 did not count because that game was so badly designed...so SFA2 was the remake of it. An example would be how Dan "beat Sagat". If he hasnt then Sagat would not have went against Bison nor had the mindset to after being defeated by Ryu in SF1.

Rose did win in SFA2, so she went back to Italy, but her Tarot cards say Bison is still alive.

Rose and Bison fought but eventually she told Rose they were one and the same in terms of souls. So because he failed in going into Ryu and Cammy's body he went into Rose's. Guy carried Rose away, but they became one soul again from my understanding but since Rose was defeated, she was weak and Bison was in control, and hence why he went into his clone(along with Rose) in SF2. But Rose died along with Bison when they got Raging Demoned.

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 02:07 AM
I heard theres one called sfa 2 gold. Hmm. A remake of a remake :D .

Erdrick Holmes
02-22-2005, 02:41 AM
SFA Gold is pretty much a carbon Copy of SFA2 origional but it has a mode where you can fight Shin Akuma (a totally overpowered Akuma) ad the ability to select a characters style by pressing select, like to make them have a Superbar or to have no superbar but stat hikes.

Little do people know, that Cammy is an altered Clone of Bison. She succumbed to Bison's brainwashing like how Juli, Juni, and ten other female solderes that are pretty much Bison's brainwashed assasins.

Alpha has probably one of the best storylines of any saga I've ever seen. Capcom should have included Alpha 1-3 with the colllection. There was plenty of room lefton the DVD.

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 02:45 AM
Sega??

Whatever. I agree. I meen how are you gonna make a game with only 2 games of the series and call it a collection. They're more like crapcom.

Lionx
02-22-2005, 03:13 AM
Shin Akuma is pretty much Akuma not holding back like he usually does...when he goes all out be becomes Shin Akuma.

When i played Gold, i choose a Yellow Ken from Ken in the select screen..and he cant use supers -_-;;;

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 03:20 AM
The only new thing i know different from shin from normal is that shin akuma could toss 2 zanku hadoukens.

Lionx
02-22-2005, 03:23 AM
Well it depends on the game i think. The most famous is of course the double air fireballs, but his teleport is faster as in CvsS2 as well as his lower HP. He also has a super fast Raging Demon thats pretty much a 1hit-KO as well as a up-to-down super move. I think he also walks faster. But it depends on the game, i heard he was pretty unbalanced before; still unbalanced now but it has been tweaked so in vs games at least Shin Akuma isnt the one character to use because now he was weak HP, so once you get in and lay the smackdown/juggle, he loses almost all his health. Not to mention normal Akuma also has less HP in the recent games to balance him out. So Akuma(Gouki) is more a shoto zoning character.

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 03:26 AM
ooooooh!

soz I just had to say something :D .

Erdrick Holmes
02-22-2005, 03:46 AM
Does anybody know if Ryu and Ken ever settle their grudge with eachother? I don't think the fight were Ken beat Ryu counted, due to the fact that he fought Akuma prior to it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-22-2005, 03:50 AM
Pretty sure it's one of those things that'll never be settled. If you think about it, though, Ryu is as strong as he is by dedicating himself completely to fighting, while Ken has a family and a career to deal with yet still manages to keep up with Ryu. So, if Ken dropped all that other stuff and just focused on fighting, logically, he'd exceed Ryu.

Erdrick Holmes
02-22-2005, 03:57 AM
Well, that's an iffy subject. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. According to what I've analized after spening almost my whole life hopped up on SF2 I learned that Ryu has a higher attack power then Ken but Ken is faster, Ryu does more damamge with a hadouken while Ken does more with a Shoryuken. And I think Ken does more damage with punches then Ryu while Ryu can do more damamge with Kicks then Ken.

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 04:06 AM
Why do some people say that ken is in the higher tier than ryu in sf3?? :confused:

Erdrick Holmes
02-22-2005, 04:09 AM
He is, they made him have his speed set higher then usual. He's just so effing fast, and can pull off combos quicker. They made Ryu so feaking slow, maybe it's because he's aging. I think SF3 takes place about ten years after SF2.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-22-2005, 04:10 AM
Well, that's an iffy subject. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. According to what I've analized after spening almost my whole life hopped up on SF2 I learned that Ryu has a higher attack power then Ken but Ken is faster, Ryu does more damamge with a hadouken while Ken does more with a Shoryuken. And I think Ken does more damage with punches then Ryu while Ryu can do more damamge with Kicks then Ken.I was talking about storyline strength, not gameplay strength. They're not always the same thing.

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 04:11 AM
Everwonder that ryus gay??
Hes always wearing that gi of his and wont even look for a girl. HOMO

Erdrick Holmes
02-22-2005, 04:15 AM
Everwonder that ryus gay??
Hes always wearing that gi of his and wont even look for a girl. HOMO

... leave!

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 04:17 AM
lol :lol:
I dont think so im just saying.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-22-2005, 04:54 AM
The only officially gay Street Fighter characters are Eagle and Zangief.

Lionx
02-22-2005, 04:55 AM
Ryu dedicated himself to the fight just like Gouki so they dont have time for girls because it doesnt make em "True" Warriors. >_>

Erdrick Holmes
02-22-2005, 05:48 AM
Think of Ryu as a Jedi.

NM
02-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Difference between Shin Akuma and normal Akuma is that Shin Akuma is faster, can chain moves together quicker, deals out more damage, has a double air fireball, faster teleport and his death touch special is faster and goes alot further.

I've managed a 13hit combo (normal moves chained together not a shadow move.) with Shin Akuma in SFA3 which you can't even get close to with anyone else.

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Think of Ryu as a Jedi.
Ha that should work :lol:

Edit: 1 Question. Why do people think chun-lis part of the top tier?? I could undrstand yun and ken but chun-li?

Dreddz
02-22-2005, 05:18 PM
You think Ryu as a jedi. If im praising a character it would be Vega

Lionx
02-22-2005, 05:24 PM
ChunLi
- crouching mk in combination with special art 2 (good combo, you can super jump cancel into jumping HP->HP)
- Supers are good
- doesn't take too much damage
- shes pretty fast
- good pokes
- normals are pretty decent and versitle
- good karathrow(Kara cancelling and kara throwing involves cancelling a moves animations early in order to "advance" throws or specials that normally do not reach as far.)
- i think most of her moves have good piority
- standing fierce stops dashes
- and decent health

Vega that metrosexual? @_@;

crashNUMBERS
02-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Wow I thought chun-li was just decent not that good. But hey shuddap vega may suck but hes cool. With that purple tatoo of a snake on him.

Dreddz
02-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Vega was Suave and cool. But Im like him cause of his moves

crashNUMBERS
02-27-2005, 03:38 AM

Actually I nowadays I put it on the higheat to max out my skills.