PDA

View Full Version : Heaven and Hell

Strider
02-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Let's say that each person had a different heaven and hell, based on the things you love, hate and all that other good stuff. What would your heaven and hell consist of?

Rye
02-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Hmmm... well, for religious people, Heaven is for believers of their God. I think heaven is for good people, regardless their religion. Hell is for bad people, like rapist.

Tasura
02-20-2005, 11:26 PM
my heaven would consist of video games and card games, my hell would be devoid of females, food, and sleep.

boris no no
02-20-2005, 11:27 PM
my own personal heaven?
probaly lots of hot naked men and oil..........

hell....no naked hot men and oil :cool:

Strider
02-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Hmmm... well, for religious people, Heaven is for believers of their God. I think heaven is for good people, regardless their religion. Hell is for bad people, like rapist.
I think you're missing the point. Just take a look at boris here's answer. :p

Tasura
02-20-2005, 11:30 PM
what about my answer, am i chopped liver? :(

boris no no
02-20-2005, 11:31 PM
oh and heaven would also have a never ending supply of chocolate and i'd never be able to get fat!!

:D :D :D :D

Rye
02-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Oh! xD Okies... well, it'd be full of Quesadillas, and my friends, and good music, and a fountain of iced tea. :o

Psychotic
02-20-2005, 11:32 PM
am i chopped liver? :(Yes dear. You're chopped liver. Of course you are. :)

Strider
02-20-2005, 11:32 PM
what about my answer, am i chopped liver? :(
No, you don't look like it.

Xander
02-20-2005, 11:33 PM
My heaven would have Lindsey and lots and lots of pandas, and all we'd do would be eat lots of delicious food, and sleep lots, and play games together, and do naughty things, and never have to go to work, and be really lazy, and everything would be cute and bright and colourful and everybody would be happy and friendly and it would be filled with cuteness and love and food. n__n

My hell would be, I guess, the opposite, a dark place with no colour, it'd be cold and nothing would be cute or happy and I'd have to do boring continuous work that made me ache all the time, and there wouldn't be enough sleeping or eating, and no games, and I'd be lonely. ;__;

Psychotic
02-20-2005, 11:33 PM
No, you don't look like it.Don't contradict me! It makes it look like we're bad parents! :mad2:

Heaven: A bed that I could sleep in forever and ever.
Hell: Nothingness.

Dking'squeen
02-20-2005, 11:34 PM
My heaven would be full of friends, people i love, family, banana candy, cats, a weapon to destroy the earth with if you humans get out of hand!

My hell...well...what would be there?...um...licorish or however it;s spelled

Tasura
02-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Yes dear. You're chopped liver. Of course you are.

I also dont feel like haggis.

Jojee
02-20-2005, 11:35 PM
My heaven is a night with Psy.

...Haha! Just kidding. Duh.

My heaven is my boy and my friends and nice people and cute things and pink fluffy things and webdesign and computer and love and food and chocolate and hot boys and ice cream... ee... @_@ *falls over*

My hell would be the opposite of those things? xD

Oh my, you know what would really be hell? A NIGHT WITH PSY. :|

Psychotic
02-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Oh my, you know what would really be hell? A NIGHT WITH PSY. :|Yeah. Because in the morning you'd wake up and realise you'd never see me again. Now that really is hell. Poor Jojo...

Dking'squeen
02-20-2005, 11:39 PM
oh wait, i know what my heaven would be. A night with Kyle, Bobby or Elijah ;)

Xander
02-20-2005, 11:39 PM
cute things and pink fluffy things and webdesign and computer and love and food and chocolate

Whee, I like you Jojo. ^_^ Except for the pinkness. I don't like pink. xD

Jebus
02-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Heaven: Where I could enjoy a cup of Earl Gray tea without someone making a comparison to Star Trek. Where I could mention that my hero is French without being labeled a traitor.

Hell: A few miles south of where I am now.

boris no no
02-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Oh my, you know what would really be hell? A NIGHT WITH PSY. :|
you'd wake up and die of fright!

:D joking psy!
i bet your beautiful really!

Jojee
02-20-2005, 11:44 PM
*shoots Psy* xD You make no sense, Mr. You're horrible in bed.

Xan, I like you, too... *winks* Let's get hitched. ;)

Edit: Haha, boris knows where it's at ;)

Dr.K
02-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Hmm. My heaven. Some kind of realm where there were no commitments, no deadlines, no anxiety, where people could eat lucky charms for breakfast all day long, thus also eliminating the concept of breakfast altogether. 2 BIRDS? ONE STONE? I THINK SO!

Hell. A Playstation and a copy of Tomb Raider.

Levian
02-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Heaven: Margaret Thatcher. Anything else would just be a bonus.
Hell: JOJO, SHE BITES.

Fuzakeru
02-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Heaven - Rampaging orgies with Myles and other hot women and cheese whiz on sour cream and onion chips.
Hell - Having to rewatch old episodes of Slim GoodBody.

Psychotic
02-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Heaven: Margaret Thatcher. Anything else would just be a bonus.
Hell: JOJO, SHE BITES.Actually I'm switching my answer to this. :love:

Dking'squeen
02-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Hell. A Playstation and a copy of Tomb Raider.

This is now my new Hell answer

Citizen Bleys
02-20-2005, 11:57 PM
I don't know what my idea of Heaven would be like, but I would not voluntarily enter the Kingdom of any deity who maintains any such thing as "Hell," since the denizens thereof are invariably driven to their crimes by the suffering imposed upon them by this cruel, cold world. Were there no suffering, there would be no sin, and such a high-and-mighty deity ought to have the power to end suffering.

I cannot abide one who punishes others for that which is His/Her fault.

Quina
02-21-2005, 12:34 AM
Heaven would be a never ending buffet. Hell would be the same thing except it would be at the Sizzler.

Lindy
02-21-2005, 12:36 AM
I don't know what my idea of Heaven would be like, but I would not voluntarily enter the Kingdom of any deity who maintains any such thing as "Hell," since the denizens thereof are invariably driven to their crimes by the suffering imposed upon them by this cruel, cold world. Were there no suffering, there would be no sin, and such a high-and-mighty deity ought to have the power to end suffering.

I cannot abide one who punishes others for that which is His/Her fault.
Hell is where Bleys loses his inability to confer opinions "rationally".

Lindy, can you try make a post sometime where you're not dissing someone else? Thank you. ~ Leeza

YukiKiro
02-21-2005, 12:38 AM
heaven, all the great games you could possibly want and great sex with no guilt. hell, no games, no tv, no games, no books, and no couches. a small room, no lights, and a horrible stench eminating from a small vent, with no cloth or anything to cover the vent.

fire_of_avalon
02-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Heaven - Rampaging orgies with Myles and other hot women and cheese whiz on sour cream and onion chips.
Hell - Having to rewatch old episodes of Slim GoodBody.

SLIM GOODBODY WAS SO COOL I HATE YOU NOW.

My heaven would be pretty much like this, just living day to day, except there would be a little less pain and people would listen to me more often and my friends wouldn't go tramping off to ENGLAND WITHOUT ME ;_;

Hell would be what Psy said. Me and the void. *shudder*

Luc
02-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Heaven: Good food, and hot girls. Oh yeah, a PS2 and any great games, such as Shadow Hearts. =)

Hell: A PS2 and a copy of FFX-2, and ugly girls.

Fuzakeru
02-21-2005, 12:48 AM
SLIM GOODBODY WAS SO COOL I HATE YOU NOW.

:D How could you like that guy? He's creepy.

Rye
02-21-2005, 12:48 AM
The most awesome creepy guy is Senor Cardgage. Hell for me would be eternity with Strong Sad.

Fuzakeru
02-21-2005, 12:55 AM
Strong Sad reminds me of Strong bad and that reminds me that ealier Myles and I were talking about how cool it would be if when it's time for the 'end of the Earth' the anitchrist would yell out, "It's almost over!" then God would pop his head out and say, "Now it's over!" . . . then we'd all die. :)

ZeZipster
02-21-2005, 01:32 AM
Well... Heaven would have the Flag and Hell wouldn't. But I don't have to worry about that because the anti-flag has to live among us for 7 years before that.

GhandiOwnsYou
02-21-2005, 01:55 AM
lol

Heaven: A world of sprawling landscapes dotted with nifty rooms with comfortable furniture and cool lighting, each outfitted with an auto junkfood maker, spitting out all manner of foods that are fried or coated in powedery flavoring (cheetos, Doritos, the whole -itos family basically) With a projection screen movie theater size and an infinite library of videogames and DVDs. filled with women who will fawn over me. and My girlfriend who will remain strangely un-jealous. And i want cars, Lots of cool cars and motorcycles. (my heaven is so SIMPLE....lol) oh, and lastly, my comfortable furniture should be laced with hormones that remove all body fat and replace it with rock hard ultra-sculpted muscle, and replace the sensation of pain with mellow poke. *grin*

Hell: a big black emptyness, with no visible anything. not, like, black, i'd be able to see myself, but NOTHING else. I think that'd be enough, just wandering around for eternity driving yourself slowly mad would be the worst thing ever. nothing hunger, thirst or temperature wise really, just the madness of having no visible features or sound other than yourself.

Loony BoB
02-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Heaven: Take New Zealand and remove the people I dislike and add the people I like that live overseas. A girlfriend that loves me would be nice, too. Preferrably one that I love just as much as she loves me.

Hell: Psychotic becomes ruler of the world.

Strider
02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm noticing a trend. Everyone's hell involves Psychotic somehow...

Fuzakeru
02-21-2005, 07:56 PM
That's because Psy is a whore so versatile.